I need help ladies

Options
Ol Jay's
Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in The Powder Room
I'm truly sincere bout this, my words often get mistaken for game when I'm just kick'n small talk, peep this: I gets on the elevator with this lady and I say "Hello, good morning" and she says "Hello, boy its sure like playing the lottery with these elevators, never know what you gone get", and I say "You hit the jackpot today." She blushes, turns red and says, "I know" and proceeds with some mumbo jumbo that I tunes out because at that point I know where this convo is heading. Iniaitially the point was that the elevator situation in my building is shot it could be a 1min to 15 min wait, after thinking bout it I could see how the "You hit the jackpot today" line could have seemed as an open invitation, but come on, the elevator came in 1 min, wasn't that obvious.

Comments

• Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You automatically talk in innuendos.

Switch that up.
  • Ol Jay's
    edited September 2010
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »
    You automatically talk in innuendos.

Switch that up.

if its automatic, wouldn't that mean I'd have to think before speak, and how ? would that make me look if people gotta wait a few minutes for me to response..............using the same scenerio it be like.......
    her:"Hello, boy its sure like playing the lottery with these elevators, never know what you gone get".....................
    me: *silence*
    *elevator comes, we both get on and off she walks away*
    me: beats taking the stairs..................
  • Blue Virgo
    edited September 2010
    Options
    if its automatic, wouldn't that mean I'd have to think before speak, and how ? would that make me look if people gotta wait a few minutes for me to response..............using the same scenerio it be like.......
    her:"Hello, boy its sure like playing the lottery with these elevators, never know what you gone get".....................
    me: *silence*
    *elevator comes, we both get on and off she walks away*
    me: beats taking the stairs..................

Uh, you never heard the phrase "think before you speak"?

You won't be alone in doing that.
  • Bossmancuddy83
    Bossmancuddy83 Members Posts: 867 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

can i get a date ms blue virgo
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lmao blue summed it up. have a nice night
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    you must look good t/s

pics?
  • Blue Virgo
    edited September 2010
    Options
    can i get a date ms blue virgo

I'm so confused here....

First you say you're gonna ? me in the ass and now you're asking me for a date?

What kind of lady do you think I am to ? before a date?!

• Myayoni is bored
    Myayoni is bored Members Posts: 716 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
  • Ol Jay's
    edited September 2010
    Options

yeah, I heard that phrase, thats why I said it'll make me sound ? , I hate people who think before they talk, shouldn't the person listening learn to "LISTEN" before they assume, so they can get the full effect of the message being delivered
  • Ol Jay's
    edited September 2010
    Options
    you must look good t/s

pics?

visuals are only conditioned images characterized by the shallowness of ones personal perceptions allowing the cornea to reap the benefits thought to be controlled by the beautiful mind
  • Blue Virgo
    edited September 2010
    Options
    yeah, I heard that phrase, thats why I said it'll make me sound ? , I hate people who think before they talk, shouldn't the person listening learn to "LISTEN" before they assume, so they can get the full effect of the message being delivered

She listened and thought you meant something totally different.
    As the speaker, you have to make sure that your message is being delivered and received the way you want it to be.
  • Ol Jay's
    edited September 2010
    Options
    She listened and thought you meant something totally different.
    As the speaker, you have to make sure that your message is being delivered and received the way you want it to be.

I'm listening and I'm hear'n what you're saying, but she heard me and didn't listen, feel me
  • Blue Virgo
    edited September 2010
    Options
    She heard you and listened to what you said.
    It's not her fault that what you said could be interpreted in a different way.
  • Ol Jay's
    edited September 2010
    Options
    She heard you and listened to what you said.
    It's not her fault that what you said could be interpreted in a different way.

see blue I took your advice and the convo seemed mad awkard, and still had the same outcome, check:
    I say "I went to school with you didn't I", she says "yeah, high school", its a pause............while I'm gathering my thoughts, she says "over time you see people from high school here and there, even if you grew up in seperate cities "(I was bussed to the burbs for high school), I say, "yeah, hey you still look the same, as if we were still seniors." She blushes, the flood gates open so she crosses her legs and say "Why thank you" & proceeds to say lil things & drop hints for me to pursue her, I simply smile and turn and talk to a random lady standing on the other side of me and now she goes from frown to kool aid smile so I just let her talk and say nothing, meanwhile I can feel and see out my perifial the ol high school alumni staring and looking desperate. Now not that she's ugly but how was that a compliment, cuz for all she knew in high school I could of thought she was unattractive.