We ALWAYS Read About The Men Finding It Hard To Remain Faithful,

Options
Blue Virgo
Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in The Powder Room
but what about you? Do you find it difficult to stay in a monogamous relationship?
Are you constantly out and thinking about/looking for different men to have sex with?

Do you think it's easier for women to stay faithful than it is for men?
Let me know. Guys feel free to answer that last one too. =~)*

Comments

• Myayoni is bored
    Myayoni is bored Members Posts: 716 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    being faithful is easy for me. I've never had a problem being faithful.

I dont think its easier for women to stay faithful. I have male friends who would never cheat and female friends who cant stop cheating.
    It all depends on that individual's choices.
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    no i dont find it difficult, but i'm a creature of comfort
  • Zone6reppa
    Zone6reppa Members Posts: 926
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i'm more prone to being faithful now than i was at 18............i feel the need to NOT acquire much from more than one....simpler to deal with and handle my daily life at the saime time
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ? is easy...i only ? it up on the IC :(

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Banned Location: Locaton: Location:Posts: 0
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Blue Virgo
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Well, why do you think most of the men here find it "so hard" to stay faithful if it seems like such an easy concept for us women and a few men?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Banned Location: Locaton: Location:Posts: 0
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Zone6reppa
    edited September 2010
    Options
    not all, some just learn not to care for every female they come across..........true enough you shouldn't get in relationships knowing your main goal is to ? ? ? ...
    some just do it to keep the hottie who they think gone have wifey potential, and just ? on the other chicks until further notice.......

i take mines one at a time.......NH....
  • Blue Virgo
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Zone6reppa wrote: »
    not all, some just learn not to care for every female they come across..........true enough you shouldn't get in relationships knowing your main goal is to ? ? ? ...
    some just do it to keep the hottie who they think gone have wifey potential, and just ? on the other chicks until further notice.......

i take mines one at a time.......NH....

But they're "? on" the chick who has wifey potential in the process.
  • junegemini
    edited September 2010
    Options
    they say it themselves...they like 'new ? '

• Zone6reppa
    edited September 2010
    Options
    when your young, new is cool, when u get older, destroying one night after night in new ways is even better
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »
    Well, why do you think most of the men here find it "so hard" to stay faithful if it seems like such an easy concept for us women and a few men?

idk i think it's because they dont HAVE to be. it's more socially acceptable for them to step out and have multiple women
    like....angelina on jersey shore. even though she wasn't even WITH jose the whole house seemed to jump on her about sleeping with other dudes when everyone in the house was scared to speak on ronnie...or ANY of the other guys for that matter
  • Blue Virgo
    edited September 2010
    Options
    idk i think it's because they dont HAVE to be. it's more socially acceptable for them to step out and have multiple women
    like....angelina on jersey shore. even though she wasn't even WITH jose the whole house seemed to jump on her about sleeping with other dudes when everyone in the house was scared to speak on ronnie...or ANY of the other guys for that matter

That's a good point. I didn't see anything whorish about her behavior, btw.

So, who's to blame for this being socially acceptable?

Men? Women? Years and years of "conditioning"?
    All of these? None of these? lol
  • Blue Virgo
    edited September 2010
    Options
    when your young, new is cool, when u get older, destroying one night after night in new ways is even better

I don't see the appeal in that.
  • junegemini
    edited September 2010
    Options
    whats your opinion on it blue?
  • Zone6reppa
    edited September 2010
    Options
    That's a good point. I didn't see anything whorish about her behavior, btw.

So, who's to blame for this being socially acceptable?

Men? Women? Years and years of "conditioning"?
    All of these? None of these? lol

lol, excuse my last post i dont know wherei really was goin with that. but its everyone fault

those who do it, those who dont do it and dont speak on it if its a problem, those who turn the blind eye, and people jsut getting tired of fighting........so, its w/e.....i'l lturn around my lil 1% and be the great faithful ? i can be......im just here waiting for my turn.....
  • Blue Virgo
    edited September 2010
    Options
    junegemini wrote: »
    whats your opinion on it blue?

On what, exactly? My original question?

I have never found it hard to cheat, just comes naturally to remain faithful.
    If I'm with someone, then I'm with them completely.

While I might see other guys that I find attractive or whatever, I never even think to step out on my man.
    He's like...the best.
  • Blue Virgo
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol, excuse my last post i dont know wherei really was goin with that. but its everyone fault

those who do it, those who dont do it and dont speak on it if its a problem, those who turn the blind eye, and people jsut getting tired of fighting........so, its w/e.....i'l lturn around my lil 1% and be the great faithful ? i can be......im just here waiting for my turn.....

That's good. Your (future) woman is very lucky.
  • Zone6reppa
    edited September 2010
    Options
    maybe.....i might beat her, who knows........depends of she ever bring me a flat soda........i'd be pretty ? ......
  • junegemini
    edited September 2010
    Options
    On what, exactly? My original question?

I have never found it hard to cheat, just comes naturally to remain faithful.
    If I'm with someone, then I'm with them completely.

While I might see other guys that I find attractive or whatever, I never even think to step out on my man.
    He's like...the best.

word .
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    the women cheat just as much as the men except the men tend to get caught more

there....................I said it
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    junegemini wrote: »
    they say it themselves...they like 'new ? '

real talk

i got a homie who said he can never see him turning down a bad ? with new ? b/c he in a relationship
  • Blue Virgo
    edited September 2010
    Options
    the women cheat just as much as the men except the men tend to get caught more

there....................I said it

WHAT?!

Surely you're mistaken.
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    WHAT?!

Surely you're mistaken.

definately not

women just naturally lie better
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Good thread blue!

I think its much easier for women to be faithful. I think most of the time when women cheat its cuz their man is not giving them attention or fulfilling their needs, so they will go out and seek it elsewhere but women are more happy to be with one person. Of course there's some chicks who like to hoe it up, but in general we're happy to be faithful and only cheat if given a reason to. Men on the other hand will cheat regardless (most anyway) without a reason. They can have Beyonce or Halle Berry who takes care of their every need but they will still want new ? . Men are more sexual and go off of instinct more whereas women are more emotional and prefer sex with someone they have feelings for.

As for me, it's very easy to be faithful. I may flirt here or there, but only innocent ? ... I am big on loyalty and trust. Even my girls say I am such a ? to men when we go out when I'm in a relationship. I walk around like everyone should just KNOW I'm taken and not talk to me lol.