Real talk, 360 fanboys exposed for overhyping Netflix, what the deal?

Options
KINGOFDAARCADE
KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in IllGaming
continuation from this thread:
http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?69481-Netflix-Launches-Disc-Less-On-Canadian-PS3

aight yall 360 ? was hyping netflix like it was the best ? on earth, i even remember one ? sayin "i dont need bluray when I have unlimited Netflix" LMFAOOOO ? YOU STUPID one of the newest movies on netflix is Crocodile Dundee II. 95% of the ? aint even in HD. Barely any decent TV shows. Its mostly indie ? that no ones heard of and corny National Lampoon movies, ? national lampoon hasnt been funny since the early 90s.

this is obviously a case of 360 ? overhyping something simply because it was "exclusive" and now I got 1 free month to try it on PS3 and it's straight GARBAGE. it just shows how desperate yall were to have something good on 360 lmfao ? was actually attempting to bring netflix into discussions n ? . It's horrible.

What you got to say for yourselves?

Comments

• vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Well I have to agree w/ KOA on this one

I have netflix streaming on my PC and the way 360 owners talked about Netflix was like they had some exclusive selection on there. Came to find out its the same ?
  • Indy8503 HD
    Indy8503 HD Members Posts: 554
    edited September 2010
    Options
    It's an alright alternative but surely not the hype folks make it out to be, the selection just now started getting decent. The first 2 years were trash. Definitely not f'n with blu-ray on any level I don't care if they get the whole selection in their 720P HD. Till it has 1080P and some HD Dolby or DTS 5.1 or 7.1, nuh uh. But at least my HD streams aren't getting cut off every 15 minutes as much anymore.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    yall ? know yall can download movies for free on the net in HD quality way before its even out on Netflix right?
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    yall ? know yall can download movies for free on the net in HD quality way before its even out on Netflix right?

lol lol.......same thing I been wondering why people hype Netflix so much when the good stuff is available for download in high quality.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ? it i like netflix on ps3. cant wait till discless netflix.
  • Bcotton5
    edited September 2010
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    lol lol.......same thing I been wondering why people hype Netflix so much when the good stuff is available for download in high quality.

And its available waaaay before it even hits Netflix, and its FREE
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    to the 360 ? ....

do you admit you were overhyping netflix just because it was exclusive, or can you actually justify the hype?

Cuz now that I got it I cant find anything I like about it, and I believe most people would feel the same.

? quality alone makes movies unwatchable for me. That's one huge negative.
    and then its a terrible selection of C-list movies and movies that are 15-20 years old.

there aint much to like about this ? .
  • renagade410,
    renagade410, Members Posts: 669
    edited September 2010
    Options

to be honest netflix is pointless......i have an external hard drive nick named net flix....2tb of blu ray goodness that can play right on my ps3
  • Bcotton5
    edited September 2010
    Options
    to be honest netflix is pointless......i have an external hard drive nick named net flix....2tb of blu ray goodness that can play right on my ps3

lol same here, I got a 250 gb harddrive in my PS3
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ^^same...netflix and blockbuster are obsolete to the average computer saavy p1r@+3
  • joshuaboy
    edited September 2010
    Options

lol lol......I'm going to put a netflix sticker on mine. Two 320 GB's of HD movies plugged into the PS3.
  • Terrorist_Jones
    Terrorist_Jones Banned Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I been preaching this ? for the longest... ? im the jack sparrow of this movie piracy ? ,, my 2 western digital ex hd even got names,,, Black pearl and The flying dutchman.

No lie,, no one is fukin wit my downloaded collection of movies,, I take my hd wit me to the trap houses and upload movies for the homies who aint got the net but got a ps3. lmao,, my knowledge of the ps3 have them ? thinking i work for sony. lol real street ? are cluless to the internet,, just madden offline,,lol
  • Bcotton5
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I been preaching this ? for the longest... ? im the jack sparrow of this movie piracy ? ,, my 2 western digital ex hd even got names,,, Black pearl and The flying dutchman.

No lie,, no one is fukin wit my downloaded collection of movies,, I take my hd wit me to the trap houses and upload movies for the homies who aint got the net but got a ps3. lmao,, my knowledge of the ps3 have them ? thinking i work for sony. lol real street ? are cluless to the internet,, just madden offline,,lol

lol cosign all my homies got PS3s I dont even burn the movies to dvd I just throw em on a thumb drive then copy it to they PS3's quickest 5 bones you a ever make lol
  • joshuaboy
    edited September 2010
    Options

You control your end and I'll control mine. lol lol

I get text messages everyday from people asking me for movies. I'm gonna start selling soon.
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

LMAAAAOOOOOOOOOOO.

seriously tho...i cop the secretmyth (kingdom release) BR or BD rips n they only 1.5-2gb and their the best quailty u can get...i copped the pirates of carribean trology and they r great movies.

all the movies look nice as hell on my samsung...

but u right...i dont kno what nettflix is but it sounds ? pointless when u can download 1080p blu ray rips in a couple hours for FREE.

lol @ naming your hd's tho...
  • Bcotton5
    edited September 2010
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    LMAAAAOOOOOOOOOOO.

seriously tho...i cop the secretmyth (kingdom release) BR or BD rips n they only 1.5-2gb and their the best quailty u can get...i copped the pirates of carribean trology and they r great movies.

all the movies look nice as hell on my samsung...

but u right...i dont kno what nettflix is but it sounds ? pointless when u can download 1080p blu ray rips in a couple hours for FREE.

lol @ naming your hd's tho...

I think secretmyth/Kingdom is p2p, they get posted on scene release sites if they got something major before a group though, honestly 700 mb dvd rips look great on my hdtv when I play em on the PS3

1.4-2gb and the 3-4 gb Blu ray rips look great but I only get the blockbusters in BR quality
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I think secretmyth/Kingdom is p2p, they get posted on scene release sites if they got something major before a group though, honestly 700 mb dvd rips look great on my hdtv when I play em on the PS3

1.4-2gb and the 3-4 gb Blu ray rips look great but I only get the blockbusters in BR quality

what u mean by p2p ?..i kno it means peer 2 peer...but i cop the torrents, they have a sight http://www.kingdom-kvcd.net but they are on all the torrent sites aswell.

go to torrentz.com n type in 'secretmyth brrip' or 'secrethmyth bdrip'

i cop them from secrethmyth cos his seem to be the best quailty, but theres other guys...so u cud type 'kingdom release brrip (or bd rip) and u'll get reults from all of them.

ye i only cop certian movies in blu ray tho...i still cop dvdrips here n there, they look fine on my hdtv.
  • Bcotton5
    edited September 2010
    Options
    what u mean by p2p ?..i kno it means peer 2 peer...but i cop the torrents, they have a sight http://www.kingdom-kvcd.net but they are on all the torrent sites aswell.

i cop them from secrethmyth cos his seem to be the best quailty, but theres other guys...so u cud type 'kingdom release brrip (or bd rip) and u'll get reults from all of them.

ye i only cop certian movies in blu ray tho...i still cop dvdrips here n there, they look fine on my hdtv.

Yea Kingdom/Secretmyth and Axxo are p2p, its peer to peer, scene releases are on websites like releaselog(rlslog) and all the other scene sites

I prefer scene releases they (usuually) get stuff before p2p but sometimes p2p gets it 1st,

scene release have direct links like megaupload and ? so you dont gotta use a torrent, I download them straight from my PS3 browser
  • joshuaboy
    edited September 2010
    Options

Him as well as Deaftone and lifechanger.

I usually search by "Kingdom Release" and "HDLite" for BRRips

I don't get the DVDrips anymore once the BRRip is available. I've been spoilt. lol