would u rather live in a country where the majority of the g-ment was black or white?

Options
joseph sun
joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
honestly? poll for people too lazy to post.

Comments

• joseph sun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    oh and incase you didnt know g-ment is government.
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
  • m. trinidad
    m. trinidad Members Posts: 132
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i don't give a ? about that ? as long as I'm cakey and gettin money.
  • joseph sun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Black. .

so youll move to Jamaica, Haiti, or an African country given the chance? sorry but I cant believe that.
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    joseph sun wrote: »
    so youll move to Jamaica, Haiti, or an African country given the chance? sorry but I cant believe that.

Not all black countries are in bad shape. For example, there's Barbados, Bahamas, etc. And if the country is struggling I can do what I can to help. Still, it would have to be relatively decent for me to go there (i.e. I'm not trying to go to the Democratic Republic of the Congo or Haiti).
  • laydee
    laydee Members Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I would hate to be under the rule of a black government.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

why ? always think that a black goverments are always in shambles there are plenty of black governments who are doing just fine and some are african nations, they just dont report on'em on televison ....? with the generalizations be killing me
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Black, obviously.
  • joseph sun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    why ? always think that a black goverments are always in shambles there are plenty of black governments who are doing just fine and some are african nations, they just dont report on'em on televison ....? with the generalizations be killing me

because most are.
  • Copper
    edited September 2010
    Options
    because most are.

so most govts in the caribbean, parts of south America and africa dont work??
  • joseph sun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    so most govts in the caribbean, parts of south America and africa dont work??

some do, but even so they still lack some of the same opportunities we have here, thats why alot of them come here. but I know most... well pretty much all, countries where black government is horrible is that way because of white people.
  • Harlem Shake
    Harlem Shake Members Posts: 671
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Good thing I already live in a government with a majority white*wipes sweat from forehead*....... I don't see myself trying to live in another country anytime soon........
  • Copper
    edited September 2010
    Options
    some do, but even so they still lack some of the same opportunities we have here, thats why alot of them come here. but I know most... well pretty much all, countries where black government is horrible is that way because of white people.

.................agreed-backstroke
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Pretty much.

THere are over 220 Countries in the world. A krackers always want to highlight the 4 black governments in shambles (BECAUSE OF KRACKER IMPERIALISM AND INTERFERENCE).

There are plenty of black run government doing just fine according to a lot of Africans I've spoken to. They just dont have large militaries and ? like the US does. Mostly cuz they dont get in as much ? and dont steal from other people.
  • Harlem Shake
    Harlem Shake Members Posts: 671
    edited September 2010
    Options
    America didn't end up on top through honesty.......... idk we rich ? ............ USA! USA! USA!

johnny-miss-usa-o.gif

No ? .............
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    laydee wrote: »
    I would hate to be under the rule of a black government.

Your reason is?????

I voted black ....
  • apocalyptica
    apocalyptica Members Posts: 225
    edited September 2010
    Options
    White ran governments - United states,Sweden, Netherlands, Finland, France, and pretty much every European country.
    Black ran governments - every African country, Caribbean countries, detroit, dc

If we play the numbers game, anyone with a brain would realize white ran countries is the better choice. Outside of maybe Barbados (still under commonwealth) and Trinidad and Tobago, white countries more times than not are much MUCH better countries.

This is the highest ranked black country and it comes in 33rd place on the quality of life index

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quality-of-life_index

33 Barbados 6.702

Compare the top ranking countries to the most bottom ranking countries and you got your answer. The sad part of this though is that they were unable to collect data for most sub-saharan countries due to no facilities there to gather data but of the ones they did gather info for they tend to score low.
  • Razah Cutz
    Razah Cutz Members Posts: 800
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol, the naive belief that just because the government or ppl in power look like you that they won't harm or ? you over is silly....
  • Copper
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lolz what about Greece??
  • apocalyptica
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lolz what about Greece??
    No matter how bad greece is it doesn't compare to Zimbabwe for example. The worst white country is still several times better than the worst black country. The best white countries such as Northern European countries are infinitely more better than the best black ran country (Barbados). Not only in quality of life but also in science, health, life expectancy and pretty much everything else.
  • Copper
    edited September 2010
    Options
    the worst "black countries" are that way b/c of the exploitation from the" best white countries"
  • apocalyptica
    edited September 2010
    Options
    the worst "black countries" are that way b/c of the exploitation from the" best white countries"

Zimbabwe, ranks the lowest on the quality of life index, is mostly stewing in its own ? due to the economic reforms of Mugabe who wouldn't know anything economic policy if it was shoved directly up his nose. Whites might of exploited the country however black African despots and ineffective governing turns a bad situation into the worst one imaginable. Not purely the white man. African countries have plenty of personal blame for their plight just as much.

Secondly, why has the balance of power for so long have been in the hands of white countries and black countries are so easily exploitable? That isn't a sign of a strong government/country to me even if what you said was the case 100% (which its not). Take china for example. The british tried to colonize and ? them over however they resisted and for the most part despite western antagonism they have fought off imperial interests.
  • Reina B
    Reina B Members Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ?

• nuyorkwutalk
    nuyorkwutalk Members Posts: 376
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i'd rather try a blk 1, living in a white one hasn't left a good impression o nme
  • Copper
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Zimbabwe, ranks the lowest on the quality of life index, is mostly stewing in its own ? due to the economic reforms of Mugabe who wouldn't know anything economic policy if it was shoved directly up his nose. Whites might of exploited the country however black African despots and ineffective governing turns a bad situation into the worst one imaginable. Not purely the white man. African countries have plenty of personal blame for their plight just as much.

Secondly, why has the balance of power for so long have been in the hands of white countries and black countries are so easily exploitable? That isn't a sign of a strong government/country to me even if what you said was the case 100% (which its not). Take china for example. The british tried to colonize and ? them over however they resisted and for the most part despite western antagonism they have fought off imperial interests.
    african nations have always been divided into diff nations for hundreds of years and europeans knew that and easily conqured them unlike china who is actually one nation of millions....and after the whites get finished exploiting a country its left in shambles and if you dont have control of its natural resources or dont have any at all there goes your ecomony and if you have no economy there goes everything else...and having said that I will agree that there are some african nations that are purely suffering b/c of a greedy dictator...