Just got a Wii

Options
DaFifthElement
DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in IllGaming
For my girl but I know ima be on that ? too lol...arcade got no love for da Wii?

Comments

• JackAssInTheBox
    JackAssInTheBox Members Posts: 1,230 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Real ? I have one but that ? wack as ? . There isnt any good games out for that ? except for mario and some other ? .
  • DaFifthElement
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Real ? I have one but that ? wack as ? . There isnt any good games out for that ? except for mario and some other ? .

I just busted out laughing.she wants that wii fit (no fat girl) so ima cop that for xmas...I got the black one though that comes with the sports bundle..I like the basketball and tennes but them ? be givin a ? tendonitis like im out there forreal
  • JackAssInTheBox
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I just busted out laughing..I got the black one though that comes with the sports bundle..I like the basketball and tennes but them ? be givin a ? tendonitis like im out there forreal

lol ? be waking up sore as ? from that ? .....but i got the original one i aint feel like buying games for it since ? wouldve been a waste of time so i modded that ? .
  • DaFifthElement
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol ? be waking up sore as ? from that ? .....but i got the original one i aint feel like buying games for it since ? wouldve been a waste of time so i modded that ? .

how u do that ? ? I got a buddy who has a modded DS but im sure its different..
  • JackAssInTheBox
    edited September 2010
    Options
    how u do that ? ? I got a buddy who has a modded DS but im sure its different..

Yeah ? different with the DS you had to buy the ? for it but with a Wii you got to have a certain firmware, game and some other ? . I cant really remember how to do it step by step but they have videos on how to do that on youtube and websites like wiiso.com.
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    never got into Wii, i'd rather sit on my ass and play
  • renagade410,
    renagade410, Members Posts: 669
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Yeah ? different with the DS you had to buy the ? for it but with a Wii you got to have a certain firmware, game and some other ? . I cant really remember how to do it step by step but they have videos on how to do that on youtube and websites like wiiso.com.

whoa dont be puttin my site out there like that lol there tutorial suck tho its easier ways to softmod if your not on 4.3u then all u need is a sd card and external hard drive(burning games SUCK externals play games 2x faster n dont burn the dvd laser)

if u on 4.3u then u gonna need a select game n all this other ? to mod it
  • JackAssInTheBox
    edited September 2010
    Options
    whoa dont be puttin my site out there like that lol there tutorial suck tho its easier ways to softmod if your not on 4.3u then all u need is a sd card and external hard drive(burning games SUCK externals play games 2x faster n dont burn the dvd laser)

if u on 4.3u then u gonna need a select game n all this other ? to mod it

lol my b im just tryna help another ? out
  • DaFifthElement
    edited September 2010
    Options
    thx thx thx..furreal tho wats da top rated games sides zelda?
  • renagade410,
    edited September 2010
    Options
    thx thx thx..furreal tho wats da top rated games sides zelda?

all depends what kinda games you play im not really into that motion ? besides for shooting games n maybe mario kart

-house of the dead 2 n 3
    -house of the dead overkill
    -all the resident evils
    -Silent hill shatterd memories
    -arc rise fantasia
    -all metroid games
    -theres a custom new super mario brothers thats dope
    -wario ware smooth moves

i could go on n on the wii is HEAVILY slept on and with the ability to put emulators on it the wii is defintly a decent system....check which system menu u on n post it here as long as you not on 4.3 u good
  • carlosq
    carlosq Members Posts: 2
    edited September 2010
    Options
    tatsunoko vs capcom
    muramasa the demon blade
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    arc rise fantasia and tatsunoko vs capcom
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol honestly havent turned my Wii on in like 4 months, you gotta mod that ? to make it worthwhile, its pretty easy to do the soft mod
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i got mad love 4 the wii unless you got a buncha ? ass games

the good games on wii are GOAT tho:

the legend of zelda: twilight princess
    mario galaxy 1 & 2
    super smash bros brawl
    metroid prime 3
    no more heroes 1 & 2

and dudes who think you gotta stand up to play or exert your energy are dumb lol, thats only for them ? sports games
  • DaFifthElement
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I played tatsunoko over my boys house and that ? was straight,,,I was button mashing doing wild ? lol
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I played tatsunoko over my boys house and that ? was straight,,,I was button mashing doing wild ? lol

lol the game is designed that way, MVC2 was already a dumbed down street fighter game, they kinda went overboard in Tatsunoko, you can press a direction+button or 2 buttons and do a special move

It was always said though street fighter is about knowing when to do a certain a move at a certain time
  • DaFifthElement
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol the game is designed that way, MVC2 was already a dumbed down street fighter game, they kinda went overboard in Tatsunoko, you can press a direction+button or 2 buttons and do a special move

It was always said though street fighter is about knowing when to do a certain a move at a certain time

yeah i remember doing my special and my buddy did his special but i was behind him and his still hit KO'ing me i was like wtf?!! n/h
  • renagade410,
    edited September 2010
    Options
    House of the Dead: Overkill stays slept on. it's actually one of my fav games this gen...*shrugs

ending is just down right sick *pukes*

i think this game has the guiness world record for most profanity in a game