i know i may sound like the biggest nerd on here

Options
Aquaf!nafloe
Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in IllGaming
but world of warcraft rocks man!!! anyone else in here peepd game on it!!..i just started....... my screen name is indeed Aquafinafloe...... right now im on one of my homeboys acc he's about to get me the actual game next week so i can start leveling up..im about shut it down!!!

evony is my ish too......im a computer rpg nerd i know i know its wierd but all good

Comments

• your flyness
    your flyness Members Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    FOH with WOW, Guild Wars is ? on it
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    FOH with WOW, Guild Wars is ? on it

ima have to check that one out...... is it online?
  • your flyness
    your flyness Members Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    yea and Subscription is free, Guild Wars 2 bout to drop soon and make WOW obsolete. Plus GW has an actual story line to it also, WOW you just run around doing side quest or whatever
  • Piffawana
    Piffawana Members Posts: 197 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i gave wow a go.
    i got up too level 62, then said fuckit.

paying for internet, the game itself and to play it online is L
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Was never interested in MMO's
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    im not doubtin that its a good game, but it seems like you have to dedicate your life to that ? . i'd rather just play some ? like the oblivion for my ps3 than pay monthly for that wow. whats that ? about anyway?
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I play dark age of camelot and played GW back in the day.

daoc has way better pvp than WoW.

pve also, but that's just my taste.

^ If you don't know what that means, you ain't a nerd yet. :)
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    im not doubtin that its a good game, but it seems like you have to dedicate your life to that ? . i'd rather just play some ? like the oblivion for my ps3 than pay monthly for that wow. whats that ? about anyway?

This is why I don't play these games, I fear the demons will possess me and make me freak out.
  • lurkinassnigga
    lurkinassnigga Members Posts: 453 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »

This is why I don't play these games, I fear the demons will possess me and make me freak out.

That second one is fake I think, but it's still not that far from the truth. I've been playing MMOs for a while, and while met some cool people and made some friends, there's some crazy ass people out there that play them. I played Lineage 2 for like 4 years and I got some ? ' stories. Never really ? with WoW, but I hear it's like a million times worse as far as crazy people go.
  • glowy
    edited September 2010
    Options
    sshot002.jpg

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    That second one is fake I think, but it's still not that far from the truth. I've been playing MMOs for a while, and while met some cool people and made some friends, there's some crazy ass people out there that play them. I played Lineage 2 for like 4 years and I got some ? ' stories. Never really ? with WoW, but I hear it's like a million times worse as far as crazy people go.

The kid that freaks out in the 2nd video is the same from the 1st. I think it's real. These kids let these games really get to them badly. Some are worse than others. There's a video of a kid playing Halo or CoD on his 360 and his mother tells him to turn it off they gotta go, he's upset. Then she says, I'm just playing we don't have to leave and he cries and cries.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    nah, im not payign a subscription for a game. That DC Universe game might change that rule, but im not paying to be an orc or a magician or paladin whatever.

Original Warcrafts >>>>>> World of Warcraft
  • Sym_
    Sym_ Members Posts: 842
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i never understood WOW's draw...super basic point and click combat...whoever wastes more time on the game is the better player, no skill involved

i know the worlds can be immersive but everything else seems really boring
  • glowy
    edited September 2010
    Options
    That guy looks lonely.

He has buddies.

sshot012.jpg
  • glowy
    edited September 2010
    Options