Which teams is regrettin the most by not taking a chance on Vick????????????

Options
GetMoneyInDaN.O.
GetMoneyInDaN.O. Members Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
what team right now thinkin they ? up by puttin killing some ? dogs over a ? filling the stands and winning games

Jacksonville,Carolina,Arizona,Cleveland,Buffalo,San Francisco

and what team woould he be a better fit 4.i say SF they got more weapons

Comments

• CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
  • iamkang
    iamkang Members Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Damn panthers wit vick woulda been nice....

• KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    49ers Own this Thread............

Bills and Browns still would have been irrelevant with him.

Good Consistent QB Play is the only thing holding that 49ers team back from reaching it's full potential
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Listen......part of the reason he's playin SO ILL rite now is because what Andy Reid & Co been coachin him on.

Dude on WIP was talkin about this "50 Greatest Eagles Plays" thing he was involved with....for the recent plays he got to watch them alongside Andy Reid.

One of the plays was this:

.....and he said Reid went over everything Vick did in detail. Said he pointed out no less than seven things wrong with his quarterbacking in that play, from his footwork to his ball release. And he could tell there was an air of "damn I wish I could forge his raw talent" in all this. This was like 5 years ago.

And of course, VICK WAS WILLING TO LISTEN TO THE COACHES....in Atlanta dude was HNIC dat ? .....he came into Philly fresh outta jail, in debt, rock bottom. When they news broke that the Eagles signed him, the word was that Andy Reid "had a vision for Vick". Well there ya go.
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Juss cause Ima say Oakland
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
  • gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    All of those teams have to be kicking themselves for not signing Vick. Can't really say which one needs him the most
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Listen......part of the reason he's playin SO ILL rite now is because what Andy Reid & Co been coachin him on.

Dude on WIP was talkin about this "50 Greatest Eagles Plays" thing he was involved with....for the recent plays he got to watch them alongside Andy Reid.

One of the plays was this:

.....and he said Reid went over everything Vick did in detail. Said he pointed out no less than seven things wrong with his quarterbacking in that play, from his footwork to his ball release. And he could tell there was an air of "damn I wish I could forge his raw talent" in all this. This was like 5 years ago.

And of course, VICK WAS WILLING TO LISTEN TO THE COACHES....in Atlanta dude was HNIC dat ? .....he came into Philly fresh outta jail, in debt, rock bottom. When they news broke that the Eagles signed him, the word was that Andy Reid "had a vision for Vick". Well there ya go.

this..as much ? as i give andy for his decisions, dude can flat out coach a qb, even vick said this was the perfect offense for him
  • #Kew
    #Kew Members Posts: 299
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I'm gonna say Panthers more than 49ers cuz it was obvious that the Panthers were slipping and were gonna need a plan B and they acted as if they were too good for Vick. The Niners was the dumbest because I think the owner didn't sign him solely off of being a dog lover (I know, WTF).
  • rakim ii
    rakim ii Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    #Kew wrote: »
    I'm gonna say Panthers more than 49ers cuz it was obvious that the Panthers were slipping and were gonna need a plan B and they acted as if they were too good for Vick.
    Carolina was Vick first choice. Carolina Owner rejected Vick, so I gotta say Carolina takes the biggest L
  • qoolaide33
    qoolaide33 Members Posts: 800
    edited September 2010
    Options
    People in Buffalo are pretty upset. I doubt they would've irrelevant.

They had T.O. lsdt year, who was still a legit deep threat. Evans could be a very solid number 2 somewhere. Vick just automatically makes a team better.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I don't know, you have to take into account that the Eagles have a good QB coach, i think Vick landed in the best situation for him. Do yall really think Vick would of flourished in a defensive minded system like Singletary and Fox, that was his biggest issue in Atlanta?
  • GetMoneyInDaN.O.
    edited September 2010
    Options
    im sayin all these dumb ? white dog loving owners,the same ones who tryna have a lockout cuz they"not makin enought to gas their G5's",u have a ? who gon fill the stands and bring publicity to ya team whether good or bad.and these ? passed.and yes i 4got oakland to in the poll.and the eagles knew they where goin to get backlash but look at them now,so i kno some of these crusty ? souls burnin slow.

and lets look at this

vick to steve smith and handin off to dwill and jstewart

vick to fitzgerald and handing off to hightower and bwells

vick to ? in cleveland and handing off to ? in cleveland

vick to evans in and handing off to cj spiller and mlynch

vick to ? in jville and handin off to mjd

vick to v davis and crabtree and handing off to fgore

who would be the best fit
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited September 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    I don't know, you have to take into account that the Eagles have a good QB coach, i think Vick landed in the best situation for him. Do yall really think Vick would of flourished in a defensive minded system like Singletary and Fox, that was his biggest issue in Atlanta?

Good Point.........
  • EmandWeezy=Goats
    EmandWeezy=Goats Members Posts: 1,034
    edited September 2010
    Options
    im sayin all these dumb ? white dog loving owners,the same ones who tryna have a lockout cuz they"not makin enought to gas their G5's",u have a ? who gon fill the stands and bring publicity to ya team whether good or bad.and these ? passed.and yes i 4got oakland to in the poll.and the eagles knew they where goin to get backlash but look at them now,so i kno some of these crusty ? souls burnin slow.

and lets look at this

vick to steve smith and handin off to dwill and jstewart

vick to fitzgerald and handing off to hightower and bwells

vick to ? in cleveland and handing off to ? in cleveland

vick to evans in and handing off to cj spiller and mlynch

vick to ? in jville and handin off to mjd

vick to v davis and crabtree and handing off to fgore

who would be the best fit

Vick to Jackson, Maclin and Celek and Handing off to Mccoy>
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    vick to jackson, maclin and celek and handing off to mccoy>

word...werd...wurd
  • busayo
    busayo Members Posts: 857
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lee evan's career has been wasted in buffalo smh
  • About$
    About$ Members Posts: 1,320 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    They all spat on him... I hope he crushes all these people... i was so vexed when i saw how people just shrugged off Rolthslesberger's ? deeds...

least vick didn't harm a human...

Jags could have used him. Giants could have had an inexpensive backup...
  • dmv_use2thewait
    dmv_use2thewait Members Posts: 1,239 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i think the Eagles are the best situation for him because Vick has never had this combination of speed and talent at the WR and TE position along with the O-line he has in Philly. Plus that West Coast Offense fits him perfectly. But if i had to say anyone........the Panthers should be kicking the ? out themselves. With the O-line they have plus Williams and Stewart with Steve Smith at WR, they offense would have been dangerous wit Vick.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Vick was rusty last season, so if he were given the starting job he would have struggled and people in cheapseats would be saying Vick is "done". Being in Philly worked out great for him, he got to play in a great system and was backing up one of the best QB's, so now that he has that year under his belt he is now fully in football shape.
  • GetMoneyInDaN.O.
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i see alot of u saying the eagles and yes thats was and is the best situation......................

im sayin with all that said which one of those teams now kickin themselves watchin dude shine
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    im gonna wait till he plays a solid d before i say hes back
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i see alot of u saying the eagles and yes thats was and is the best situation......................

im sayin with all that said which one of those teams now kickin themselves watchin dude shine

Gotta be the 49ers......Alex Smith holds that team back to the fullest....... Mike Vick+ Frank Gore + Crabtree + Vernon Davis....

smh at singletary letting One Player be the reason why the offense cant explode.
  • beezy f baby
    beezy f baby Members Posts: 4,909 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Kansas city :( smh at thinkin cassell is our qb of the future
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Kansas city :( smh at thinkin cassell is our qb of the future

Beezy Stop Frontin' , u know u love that 6 year $63 Milly QB....