Options

Comments

• jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This has to be a joke...Bwahahahaha....

Getwitcha

No im not Joking EVery Rick song I ever heard has been awful, Hot ? garbage!! unless you can find me some ? where he's improved from the ? I heard. line for line, meta for meta, multi for multi he aint ? with Joe. All he talk about is that Kinpin ? and i aint heard nothing he ever spat that made me hit the rewind button. Buddens made me a few times. You Rick Ross stans are next level nuts man
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited September 2010
    Options
    dretox i cant hit u back..
    jamacia wrote: »
    Circumstances in his situation. Here is a fact both Ross and Budden have 1 gold album.

smh stop wit da XCUSEZ! & da last time i check'd ross has 2 gold albumz..
  • MrWigglesWJLB
    MrWigglesWJLB Members Posts: 45
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ShadyTeam wrote: »
    You will find more people actually play Rick Ross Music worldwide where as people outside the Internet do not really listen to Joe Buddens Music

Just had to throw this out there.... Everyone has internet and is on the net. Ross having a worldwide fanbase is a joke, same can be said for Buddens. Outside the U.S no one really knows them. 'Pump It Up' can really be considered a bigger worldwide hit, making Budens the more known artist. Hell ? was on one of the Fast and Furious soundtracks, and on that Def Jam video game. ? Joey even had an unlockable character lol. I own all of Ross' albums, and all of Joeys (mixtapes included). And to be honest as far as Ross his ? did not become all that until Deeper Than Rap, thats when dude found his lane. And I will say this 'Padded Room' and MM2 ? on anything Ross has put out. Anyone who says otherwise has not gave Joey a fair chance. And while we are at comparing that Slaughterhouse ? on the Triple C's project.
  • MrWigglesWJLB
    edited September 2010
    Options
    And while I am thinking about it, had the Great Escape been mixed better, it would also be better than Teflon Don. But not as good as Deeper Than Rap
  • mr.getwitcha
    mr.getwitcha Members Posts: 2,459 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    jek wrote: »
    No im not Joking EVery Rick song I ever heard has been awful, Hot ? garbage!! unless you can find me some ? where he's improved from the ? I heard. line for line, meta for meta, multi for multi he aint ? with Joe. All he talk about is that Kinpin ? and i aint heard nothing he ever spat that made me hit the rewind button. Buddens made me a few times. You Rick Ross stans are next level nuts man

What exactly does Joe Budden talk about? Have you heard every Ross song to know that all he talks about is kingpin ? ? All that "line for line, meta for meta, multi for multi" dont mean ? if you cant make a good song, ask Canibus. And no, Joe Budden cant make a good song, especially of all you have to talk about is pump it up...

Getwitcha
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Well i did say ask other posters on here if they heard people play Joe Buddens Music in public where they live and ask if they hear Rick Ross Music being bumped consistantly

As far as where i live i've never heard anyone play Joe Budden's Music even once in public but i have heard many people play Rick Ross records

I've heard his music bumped where I'm at. So yeah you lose.
  • ShadyTeam
    ShadyTeam Members Posts: 4,894 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I've heard his music bumped where I'm at. So yeah you lose.

Ask people on the IC if they hear Joe Budden's Music being played and ask them if they hear Rick Ross Music being played quite simple but i can understand if you don't wanna do that for obvious reasons
  • ShadyTeam
    edited September 2010
    Options
    What exactly does Joe Budden talk about? Have you heard every Ross song to know that all he talks about is kingpin ? ? All that "line for line, meta for meta, multi for multi" dont mean ? if you cant make a good song, ask Canibus. And no, Joe Budden cant make a good song, especially of all you have to talk about is pump it up...

Getwitcha

Yeah agreed this is what me, you, H Rap and others have said
  • 5th Letter
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Ask people on the IC if they hear Joe Budden's Music being played and ask them if they hear Rick Ross Music being played quite simple but i can understand if you don't wanna do that for obvious reasons

I dont count? I post here too.
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    shady team gee you can stop sucking rick ross ? he cant see you over his fat ass gut anyways.
  • ShadyTeam
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I dont count? I post here too.

Ask anyone aside from yourself you can even do a poll and i will bet you Rick Ross while have 95% of the votes but you already know this
  • MrWigglesWJLB
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Man yall are some lames, why does all this ? matter. Its an argument of personal prefrence, and just being honest. I rarely hear anyone bumping ross or buddens. They both are not all that relevant at this point and time. All I hear being listened to is Gucci, Waka, Jay, Em, B.o.B, TIP, Wayne, and Drake.
  • 5th Letter
    edited September 2010
    Options
    because Rick Ross is more popular right now and he has one of the biggest releases of the year so of course Ross would win, but you're saying NOBODY IN THE WORLD PLAYS BUDDEN, well except by people that post on the internet, you know people that post in the internet are apart of the real world too right?
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    eyes low wrote: »
    shady team gee you can stop sucking rick ross ? he cant see you over his fat ass gut anyways.

Wow, nice visual..did you picture that in your head before you typed it??
  • MrWigglesWJLB
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ? I have heard more people listening to Lloyd Banks lately than Ross or Budden. lol, so that means for 2010 the Unit is running ? I suppose.
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Ross & Budden >>>> Eminem
  • gee757
    edited September 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    Wow, nice visual..did you picture that in your head before you typed it??

lol smh that weirdo is zeesty!
    ? I have heard more people listening to Lloyd Banks lately than Ross or Budden. lol, so that means for 2010 the Unit is running ? I suppose.

stupid ? like this is da reason y i cant wait fa lloyd pumper 2 gggg-uflop so i can ? on u fagz!
  • MrWigglesWJLB
    edited September 2010
    Options
    And Ross was not a flop?
  • hrap-120
    edited September 2010
    Options
    because Rick Ross is more popular right now and he has one of the biggest releases of the year so of course Ross would win, but you're saying NOBODY IN THE WORLD PLAYS BUDDEN, well except by people that post on the internet, you know people that post in the internet are apart of the real world too right?
    Today is Rick Ross day on the Reason
  • gee757
    edited September 2010
    Options
    And Ross was not a flop?

ross sold mo then lloyd pumperz muuunkey azz bo$$ da 1st wk so NO!
  • MrWigglesWJLB
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This is hate. I post 3 legit things in this thread that are open for debate. But I bring up the Unit and now Gee has somethin to talk about. Learn how to speak and debate, I guess fat brothers must stick together.
  • hrap-120
    edited September 2010
    Options
    And Ross was not a flop?

Why are you talking Zesty??

Take that ? somewhere else.
  • MrWigglesWJLB
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I don't believe he ever has actually. And Banks has a double plat album, and a gold single this time around. Did B.M.F go gold??
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I just wanna take a moment to come and say... BOOM!!!! and to say it's, it's THE ON TOP MUZIC!!!