The Official Dwayne Michael Carter Jr aka Lil Wayne aka Weezy F Baby etc Thread...

Options

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited May 2010
    Options
    somebody need to start pulling these ? hoe cards this fool was straight arguing with me about this ? lmao

when did cuuuurry ever shoot sumbody like how he b rappin n his studio gangsta rapz??? do u really believe cuuuurry is a GANGSTA & not da VICTIM of them harsh realitiez??? cuuuurry is playin himself tryna speak on wayne cuz he aint gangsta either da queenz goonz chased him outta queenz...lol
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ? need to come down and live in the N.O. for a year and you'll see the tru life down here, its a whole nother world, it aint your average projects or Queens or whatever 50 claims to be from, you can do alot of ? easily down here and get caught up so easily , hell I give credit to Wayne just for coming outta the 17th, you can't be a ? coming outta the jects from the N.O. or anywhere outta the N.O., unless you live in Medari or Slidell, but if you lived in the heart of the N.O. you already done maintained street cred, IMO, It aint a place on this earth rougher than the N.O. and I mean that ?
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    when did cuuuurry ever shoot sumbody like how he b rappin n his studio gangsta rapz??? do u really believe cuuuurry is a GANGSTA & not da VICTIM of them harsh realitiez??? cuuuurry is playin himself tryna speak on wayne cuz he aint gangsta either da queenz goonz chased him outta queenz...lol
    gee757.jpg

why this guy got same username as you and live in same state
  • FrozenMind
    FrozenMind Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    He shot himself

0.jpg
    thats what real ? do.
  • FrozenMind
    edited May 2010
    Options
    big head wrote: »
    ? need to come down and live in the N.O. for a year and you'll see the tru life down here, its a whole nother world, it aint your average projects or Queens or whatever 50 claims to be from, you can do alot of ? easily down here and get caught up so easily , hell I give credit to Wayne just for coming outta the 17th, you can't be a ? coming outta the jects from the N.O. or anywhere outta the N.O., unless you live in Medari or Slidell, but if you lived in the heart of the N.O. you already done maintained street cred, IMO, It aint a place on this earth rougher than the N.O. and I mean that ?

You don't know WTF you are talking about.
  • FrozenMind
    edited May 2010
    Options
    gee757.jpg

why this guy got same username as you and live in same state

Thats his husband.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I know ten year olds now dat sell dope maybe this ? just sold some ? or something. but he be reaching saying he a blood and ?
  • Knock_Twice
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ? you dumb dumb
  • Knock_Twice
    edited May 2010
    Options
    FrozenMind wrote: »
    You don't know WTF you are talking about.

I think you don't know WTF you're talking about
  • FrozenMind
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I think you don't know WTF you're talking about

You said there ain't a place on earth tuffer than N.O. on the earth. You don't know WTF you are talking about. 3 billion people on earth make less than a dollar a day, and in a brazil favela you will have 50+ murders a day, every day. In a week a small ghetto in south america will have more bodies than N.O. catches in a year.
    The hoods in N.O. are no different from any hoods anywhere in the US. N.O. isn't even the murder capital anymore. Theres 10 cities in the US that are worse than N.O. right now. One I can think of is camden NJ, which is 10 times more gutter than even the hardest block in uptown.
    Also ive met ? ? ? from uptown N.O. Its just like any hood, you got some real ? an some ? ? .
    You are speaking from the typical perspective of the average dude in the hood that thinks his hood and city is the hardest in the world just cause he sees street ? happen there on a daily basis.

Also Southside queens is gutter as ? . It may not be N.O. but they have the same ? going on there that goes on in N.O.
    NY is cleaned up alot, but ? used to shoot at police from the roof just for driving thru the hood, and people would be getting assassinated from one building to another cause ? had sniper rifles, car bombs, all kind of ? . Nothing you say about your hood is unique to your hood other than a hurricane hit it in 2004 so theres alot of destroyed buildings.

If you were serious on your long previous post, you obviously don't know WTF you are talking about and need to escape your bubble youve imposed on yourself.
  • Knock_Twice
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You said there ain't a place on earth tuffer than N.O. on the earth. You don't know WTF you are talking about. 3 billion people on earth make less than a dollar a day, and in a brazil favela you will have 50+ murders a day, every day. In a week a small ghetto in south america will have more bodies than N.O. catches in a year.
    The hoods in N.O. are no different from any hoods anywhere in the US. N.O. isn't even the murder capital anymore. Theres 10 cities in the US that are worse than N.O. right now. One I can think of is camden NJ, which is 10 times more gutter than even the hardest block in uptown.
    Also ive met ? ? ? from uptown N.O. Its just like any hood, you got some real ? an some ? ? .
    You are speaking from the typical perspective of the average dude in the hood that thinks his hood and city is the hardest in the world just cause he sees street ? happen there on a daily basis.

If you were serious on your long previous post, you obviously don't know WTF you are talking about and need to escape your bubble youve imposed on yourself.

? you dumb, Aint no ? like a N.O. ? , and I put that on anything my boy,you betta ask ATL, and Houston and all the other surrounding areas how we took over and how folks wanted us N.O. ? outta their town, FOH dude
  • 7thwardslim
    7thwardslim Members Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ? you dumb, Aint no ? like a N.O. ? , and I put that on anything my boy,you betta ask ATL, and Houston and all the other surrounding areas how we took over and how folks wanted us N.O. ? outta their town, FOH dude

This ? know what he talking bout...... Look at Jay Elect.....this ? went on New York radio..... like ? New York im from New Orleans outta Magnolia Projects...i live at Such and Such and my number 504 such and such......what yall want do.....this is a glimpse of a New Orleans ? .....

U see me in this IC going hard at any ? not respecting my mind.....this is how New Orleans ? get down..... Dog ? aint built like New Orleans ?
    A real New Orleans ? ....is known to lay ? down......check Houston....ask em bout Big Hawk.......check ATL ask em bout Yung Hott..... New Orleans ? will put that murder game down.....? all that rapping.....u said this i said that.....a ? from New Orleans will leave yo ? ...... in the middle of street

I put that on my 7thward Slim username...... ? From New Orleans is real as it get.......go look up New Orleans exposed......at get a first hand look at New Orleans from a citizen point of view......and see how ? was raised with wolves and altered beast...with no manual on how to survive in a 3rd world city...

? talking crazy......we clearing mo murders then the Iraqi war.......
  • FrozenMind
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Other towns wanted you out cause you were all broke, shellshocked shiesty broke ? with guns and theres more of you than roaches, not cause your so hard or real, get over yourself stupid. If you guys are all such big ballers how come I meet so many of you that tell me the shelter doesn't have any more room or you need a cigarette or 25 cents to catch the bus. FOH dumb ? .
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lmfao @ shellshocked sheisty broke ?
    yall ? was down here ratchet as hell tho
    i won't lie about that
    the crime rate went up a lil bit in memphis after katrina
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited May 2010
    Options

Also Southside queens is gutter as ? . It may not be N.O. but they have the same ? going on there that goes on in N.O.
    NY is cleaned up alot, but ? used to shoot at police from the roof just for driving thru the hood, and people would be getting assassinated from one building to another cause ? had sniper rifles, car bombs, all kind of ? . Nothing you say about your hood is unique to your hood other than a hurricane hit it in 2004 so theres alot of destroyed buildings.

yeah ya rite da soufside is gutter as fuuk thatz y cuuuurry couldnt make it therr them killa queenz goonz shot cuuuurry up & had that snitch runnin outta town thatz y he cant talk about wayne....
  • 7thwardslim
    7thwardslim Members Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    genstasia wrote: »
    Actually Jay Electronica did not say ? NY.... He said he loves NY the ? live in BROOKLYN so wtf u talkin about? sit yo ass down somewhere

No im speaking straight at the fact.......New Orleans ? dont back down........ u cant lie Gen....... no matter how bad.....East Coast ? talk about the South..
    i swear.....i swear.....everytime they come down here and do radio.....they say they love the south.....and how much the south has the game on lock..... and how they want to work all southern artist.....that goes for every New York artist....... they all that ? on the radio.....up that way......but i swear yall should hear yall fellow New Yorkers when they come down this way....... They ? -Ride Lil Wayne like he Jay-Z........ all them ? be talking about how they like the dance songs...
    i know they be lieing im just drawing clear facts......a New Orleans ? go to New York and tell New Yorkers....straight up.....yall gettin outta line with the South..
    no New York rapper has ever came down south....and said.....man yall killed hip hop when they come down south..... they actually sing the songs on the interview like they huge fans......
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    angiebabie wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure he never was a Gangsta, Killa, or drug dealer

99% of them rap lyrics ain't real

The game is to be sold not to be TOLD

real gangstas and killas live by the code of SILENCE

SNitches get stitches

preach!
    TABERNACLE!
  • Knock_Twice
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This ? know what he talking bout...... Look at Jay Elect.....this ? went on New York radio..... like ? New York im from New Orleans outta Magnolia Projects...i live at Such and Such and my number 504 such and such......what yall want do.....this is a glimpse of a New Orleans ? .....

U see me in this IC going hard at any ? not respecting my mind.....this is how New Orleans ? get down..... Dog ? aint built like New Orleans ?
    A real New Orleans ? ....is known to lay ? down......check Houston....ask em bout Big Hawk.......check ATL ask em bout Yung Hott..... New Orleans ? will put that murder game down.....? all that rapping.....u said this i said that.....a ? from New Orleans will leave yo ? ...... in the middle of street

I put that on my 7thward Slim username...... ? From New Orleans is real as it get.......go look up New Orleans exposed......at get a first hand look at New Orleans from a citizen point of view......and see how ? was raised with wolves and altered beast...with no manual on how to survive in a 3rd world city...

my boy, I'm tryin to tell these ? bruh, I see you from or be in the 7th ward, (hard head)
    ? just don't understand how us N.O. ? get down, we just don't give a ? , and 50 don't understand this environment down here,This aint you regualar ass hood my boy, I done seen how other cities projects are and stuff and I'm like, this couldn't even compare to one street thats in the N.O. or Baton Rouge%
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

My G............he talk like he NY...........I dont see the popint u trynna Make................And u makin it Some NO vs NY ? whcich it AInt.......
  • Knock_Twice
    edited May 2010
    Options
    my point I'm saying is 50 can't speak on this dude Wayne street cred, when in fact 50 doesn't know the type of environment Wayne has come from, yeah he may have been on T.V. since he was 12, shid C-Murder was on T.V. and still had a home in the Calilope Projects, ? wit ? , come on now, you gotta go back to the N.O. and you gotta deal with N.O. folks, so that alone is street cred, cuz ? in the N.O. will test you, don't give a ? who you are
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I got a taste for some fried okra. Oh my bad, to answer you question, ? Wayne!
  • tri3w
    edited May 2010
    Options
    my boy, I'm tryin to tell these ? bruh, I see you from or be in the 7th ward, (hard head)
    ? just don't understand how us N.O. ? get down, we just don't give a ? , and 50 don't understand this environment down here,This aint you regualar ass hood my boy, I done seen how other cities projects are and stuff and I'm like, this couldn't even compare to one street thats in the N.O. or Baton Rouge%

And Y ya ? Proud of Living in a Degenerate State of Existance??? Ya ? is Proud that ya acting like animals???? COme' On fam, that ridiculosu
  • Knock_Twice
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Anytime you migrate to other cities and they are seeing record murder rates increases, come on now, Aint no ? like a N.O. ? , and yeah I'm repping, cuz i'm tired of seeing ? saying Wayne aint real, Wayne fake, this and that, and no I aint no stan or whatnot, I could care less, but the ? is from "The City" and you gotta be a warrior to come outta a place where this dude done come from, Yall ? say that ? cuz yall don't really truly understand how ? and the ? in N.O. is

? get Life Insurance put on they heads at the age of 8,
  • tri3w
    edited May 2010
    Options
    my point I'm saying is 50 can't speak on this dude Wayne street cred, when in fact 50 doesn't know the type of environment Wayne has come from, yeah he may have been on T.V. since he was 12, shid C-Murder was on T.V. and still had a home in the Calilope Projects, ? wit ? , come on now, you gotta go back to the N.O. and you gotta deal with N.O. folks, so that alone is street cred, cuz ? in the N.O. will test you, don't give a ? who you are

LOL..............yea He can, 2+2 should equal 4, Not 6...........If ? aint addin Up rite, then hey............How Gicve ? which Projects He From, the ? ? everywhere.............I been Sayin that about Wayne, i remeber the Interveiw whwere he said He was Wildin out like that..........He Soft, Stop trynna CoSIgn dude
  • Knock_Twice
    edited May 2010
    Options
    tri3w wrote: »
    And Y ya ? Proud of Living in a Degenerate State of Existance??? Ya ? is Proud that ya acting like animals???? COme' On fam, that ridiculosu

? aint proud, I'm just stating and showing yall ? how it is in the N.O. the same place Wayne came from and how ? are down here compared to the rest of these ? round the world, you can spot a N.O. anywhere in the world, and I bet you alone, you'll keep a eye on that ? the whole time too, but to answer yo question, I'm not praising nothing, I'm just stating facts, and to show you that 50 doesn't know what the ? he's talkin about, his hood where he comes from, compared to the areas in the N.O. ? would be living in a nice neighborhood, to be real wit u, so how can you discredit someone who's come from the gutter, and I mean the gup gutter, come on now