"This is why white people don't like us."

Options
Fooley
Fooley Members Posts: 1,467 ✭✭
edited September 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
I swear to Jeebus if I ever hear a ? say this in front of me I'll stomp his ? face in. I'll get a noose and hang you myself.

When acts of violence, bad behavior or anything negative is done by a black person there's always one of you ? muthafukas who say this ? (some of you are reading this thread right now, ? yourself!). Ex. When Kanye West went on the stage and took the mic from that little white girl, this was stated by many of black people. Why are you embarrassed? Why do you feel the need to separate or distance yourself from him? Why is he an embarrassment to the black race? Why couldn't the perpetrator be an embarrassment of only to himself? Why are you feeling ashamed of an act you didn't even commit? Do white people do this when one of their own becomes a serial killer, rapes or molests children, shoots up a school, or when a hillbilly ? his mother, sister, or cousin? Why should I have to assure someone I'm not like the perpetrator? It's ironic because if we judged white people by the acts of only a few white people they would all be racist, rapists, and thieves.

THE END

Comments

• The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    White people like me!

SMH at Black insecurities.
  • Ladiesman
    Ladiesman Members Posts: 741
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Fooley wrote: »
    I swear to Jeebus if I ever hear a ? say this in front of me I'll stomp his ? face in. I'll get a noose and hang you myself.

When acts of violence, bad behavior or anything negative is done by a black person there's always one of you ? muthafukas who say this ? (some of you are reading this thread right now, ? yourself!). Ex. When Kanye West went on the stage and took the mic from that little white girl, this was stated by many of black people. Why are you embarrassed? Why do you feel the need to separate or distance yourself from him? Why is he an embarrassment to the black race? Why couldn't the perpetrator be an embarrassment of only to himself? Why are you feeling ashamed of an act you didn't even commit? Do white people do this when one of their own becomes a serial killer, rapes or molests children, shoots up a school, or when a hillbilly ? his mother, sister, or cousin? Why should I have to assure someone I'm not like the perpetrator? It's ironic because if we judged white people by the acts of only a few white people they would all be racist, rapists, and thieves.

THE END

Now dis right here is some real talk I 100% co-sign this.
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I dont give a ? whether a cracka likes me or not.
  • Deckster
    Deckster Members Posts: 735 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    co sizzle in the dizzle my nizzle
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    this thread is why white people dont like us.

but ? those ? ass crackers though.
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    so we caring wat the devil thinks
  • darkrain
    darkrain Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    1166263126599vs2.gif

Just kidding. U said the truth ? .
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Co-sign.

From the title, I thought you was saying that so I came in here to talk ? but it's the opposite. ? what white people like and ? any other race that stereotype us.
  • Reina B
    Reina B Members Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I don't have white friends, good to know what they think though
    Any white person want to be my friend?
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This video explains the difference between white's and black's. It basically explains how people would react if a white man was stealing a bike in public as opposed to a black man.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Unfortunately, we still get looked on not as individuals but as a whole. I believe it's because WE ARE STILL SEGREGATED and white people generally don't know ? about us, so they judge us by what they see on these videos, news,BET,MTV, or what popular black figures do. We have no room for error as a race, perceptions is a mf but unfortunately it is what it is. As for caring what white people think, you can't live your life caring what ignorant people thing.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Fooley wrote: »

THE END

Cosizzle....................
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This video explains the difference between white's and black's. It basically explains how people would react if a white man was stealing a bike in public as opposed to a black man.

i saw this ? ...lol they gave that black dude no chance....they called the cops in like a minute
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    see i partially agree with you but i would alter the statement i bit because i could give a ? about what whitey thinks of me personally i act with sense because im a sensible person not to directly avoid "embarrising my race" .... i think the point thats trying to be made with the statement tho is this

"This is why white people dont like us.........................This is why ? have such a hard time elevating themselves into positions of power"

i think the latter statement is more or less the point people are trying to get across...
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Max-b wrote: »
    i saw this ? ...lol they gave that black dude no chance....they called the cops in like a minute

But you see how they let the white dude get off with it and even asked him if he needed any help, smh.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

This video is all ? up.........I'm not shocked though.......
  • ibedamned
    ibedamned Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I really could care less what white ppl, or any other person got to say.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    But you see how they let the white dude get off with it and even asked him if he needed any help, smh.

lol....it was funny when the interviewed the white people they were like skin color dont matter yeah right...
  • laroc
    laroc Members Posts: 1,000
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ibedamned wrote: »
    I really could care less what white ppl, or any other person got to say.

This right here^^^^^^ Plus, the bold cuz a ? will ? u as fast as white person up here! LMBAO!
  • The_Introvert
    The_Introvert Members Posts: 796
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ? have done me dirtier than white people ever will.
  • KungFuBuff
    KungFuBuff Members Posts: 30
    edited September 2010
    Options
    why so many people want the approval of white people?damn what whites think of you
  • The_Introvert
    The_Introvert Members Posts: 796
    edited September 2010
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    only if you ignore institutional racism.

Who needs institutional racism when your own cut you down?

? in a bucket.........
  • Mr. AJ
    Mr. AJ Members Posts: 1,706 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I never gave a mad-ass fucc about what white folks think. I never go outta my way to appease them in effort to seem "different"
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Unfortunately, we still get looked on not as individuals but as a whole. I believe it's because WE ARE STILL SEGREGATED and white people generally don't know ? about us, so they judge us by what they see on these videos, news,BET,MTV, or what popular black figures do. We have no room for error as a race, perceptions is a mf but unfortunately it is what it is. As for caring what white people think, you can't live your life caring what ignorant people thing.

Good post, but with that being said black people dont have any real power. If we had our own power and could survive on our own people could say what they really felt and not have to appologize later because they feared they would lose thier money.

Like lets be honest here, black people arent paying kanye..white people are. If he doesn't make that appology and keep business moving, hes going to lose money. That was a "protect my money" move...not a "appologize to ? " move.

Yall young dudes gotta grow up.
  • darkrain
    darkrain Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

You seem to be mistaken. The black guy is stealing, the white guy is just "borrowing indefinitely". One is a crime, the other is not.