Method Man is Lyrically better than Jeezy?...ARE You Serious? Ni99a go home!

Options
P. Town
P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in The Reason
So, I was at McDonalds not too long ago and I don't know how exactly, but me and this ? started talkin about that new Jeezy mixtape, we both agreed that it was dope. The ? happend to notice i was listenin to Method Man before i parked and turned my car off (Blackout 2)...make a long story short the conversation ended with this ? sayin Jeezy is lyrically better than Method Man, and proceeded to tell me to go home and listen to 1000 grams. He also mentioned that Method Man was a 1 hit wonder, as he put it, "He had that What happenin' song with busta rhymes and then he didn't come out with no more album, that ? don't go hard like jeezy or boosie." SMH

Comments

• birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    method man>>>>>>>>jeezy and im a fan of both.
  • P. Town
    edited September 2010
    Options
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    method man>>>>>>>>jeezy and im a fan of both.

that ? was soooo serious too
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    thats the type of ? that isnt even worth arguing
  • as seen on tv
    as seen on tv Members Posts: 93
    edited September 2010
    Options
    wow

u shouldve smacked dat clown

method > jeezy wtf
  • P. Town
    edited September 2010
    Options
    But then again, i do live in louisville, ky, these ? around here praise jeezy, gucci, and lil boosie
  • birdcall89
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    that ? was soooo serious too

lmao. i ? with jeezy, trap or die 2 was my ? until teflon don was released, but i could never tell someone with a straight face that jeezy is more lyrical and goes harder. maybe harder beats, but he dosnt go harder.

and smh at his song with busta being method mans "one hit" i could maybe see him saying the methodman song from wutang, since that what most casual ? fans know.
  • birdcall89
    edited September 2010
    Options
    But then again, i do live in louisville, ky, these ? around here praise jeezy, gucci, and lil boosie

yeah, it might be a south thing (no shots). one of my boys from philly moved to north carolina and he was telling me that ? down there at his school think gucci>>>>>>>>tupac smh.
  • P. Town
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lmao. I ? with jeezy, trap or die 2 was my ? until teflon don was released, but i could never tell someone with a straight face that jeezy is more lyrical and goes harder. Maybe harder beats, but he dosnt go harder.

And smh at his song with busta being method mans "one hit" i could maybe see him saying the methodman song from wutang, since that what most casual ? fans know.

if he likes jeezy better musically i wouldn't mind, but this ? said lyrically, c'mon son
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    should of knocked the ? McNuggets out of his hands
  • birdcall89
    edited September 2010
    Options
    if he likes jeezy better musically i wouldn't mind, but this ? said lyrically, c'mon son

yeah i could understand musically, but not lyrically. thats just ? up.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i ain't never listened to a method man album
    i only know of the rockwilder, c.r.e.a.m., and that song with the limp bizkit ?
    with that being said
    i wouldn't say jeezy is lyrically better than anybody but maybe 50 Tyson and Waka Flocka
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i can and im sure u can understand likin jeezy and boosie better, but lyrically...

anyone who disagrees ? is better just has never heard bruh....
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i ain't never listened to a method man album
    i only know of the rockwilder, c.r.e.a.m., and that song with the limp bizkit ?
    with that being said
    i wouldn't say jeezy is lyrically better than anybody but maybe 50 Tyson, soulja boy, gucci and Waka Flocka

**fixed**.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i can and im sure u can understand likin jeezy and boosie better, but lyrically...

Anyone who disagrees ? is better just has never heard bruh....

this...........
  • Razah Cutz
    Razah Cutz Members Posts: 800
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol, how old are you 15? muthafucka, one verse from ? 's 1st album>>>>>>>anything Young Cheezy ever has put out....guy is the worst...total gimmick...not only that but at one point wasn't he tryin to popularize selling ? ? Like, I mean wasn't that like his whole schtick? The Snowman and whatnot....

smh, whatever...
  • P. Town
    edited September 2010
    Options
    razah cutz wrote: »
    lol, how old are you 15? Muthafucka, one verse from ? 's 1st album>>>>>>>anything young cheezy ever has put out....guy is the worst...total gimmick...not only that but at one point wasn't he tryin to popularize selling ? ? Like, i mean wasn't that like his whole schtick? The snowman and whatnot....

Smh, whatever...

i think you mistaken me for the ? who made that statement
  • Datdude87
    Datdude87 Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    So, I was at McDonalds not too long ago and I don't know how exactly, but me and this ? started talkin about that new Jeezy mixtape, we both agreed that it was dope. The ? happend to notice i was listenin to Method Man before i parked and turned my car off (Blackout 2)...make a long story short the conversation ended with this ? sayin Jeezy is lyrically better than Method Man, and proceeded to tell me to go home and listen to 1000 grams. He also mentioned that Method Man was a 1 hit wonder, as he put it, "He had that What happenin' song with busta rhymes and then he didn't come out with no more album, that ? don't go hard like jeezy or boosie." SMH

this right here...is ? stoopid. fuking stupid. did dude kno about wu-tang? did dude kno about meths 1st album? did he kno that ? made 1 of the best hip hop songs w/ mary j. blige? what about tical 2000? tical 0 was ok but what about 4:21(heavily slept on might i add) ? like that really upset me...cuz its like they kno nothing of hip hop. all they kno is gucci, waka, soulja, OJ...yeah them ? got beats but wtf do they b talkin' bout? absolutely nothin. oh and by the way...how old was dude?...14? cuz that'll explain everything
  • P. Town
    edited September 2010
    Options
    datdude87 wrote: »
    this right here...is ? stoopid. Fuking stupid. Did dude kno about wu-tang? Did dude kno about meths 1st album? Did he kno that ? made 1 of the best hip hop songs w/ mary j. Blige? What about tical 2000? Tical 0 was ok but what about 4:21(heavily slept on might i add) ? like that really upset me...cuz its like they kno nothing of hip hop. All they kno is gucci, waka, soulja, oj...yeah them ? got beats but wtf do they b talkin' bout? Absolutely nothin. Oh and by the way...how old was dude?...14? Cuz that'll explain everything

he looked around 19, 20
  • Datdude87
    Datdude87 Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    he looked around 19, 20

which would mean that he was like 4 when ? 's album 1st came out and 8 when his 2nd did...8 should b more than old enuff to listen to him and even go back and listen to old wu-tang n'what not. smh...deez dudes jus dont kno
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    yeah, it might be a south thing (no shots). one of my boys from philly moved to north carolina and he was telling me that ? down there at his school think gucci>>>>>>>>tupac smh.

hell yeah down here hood ? swear up and down Wayne, Gucci, Jeezy, is the GOAT's. I be like "word? GTFOH"
  • EmandWeezy=Goats
    EmandWeezy=Goats Members Posts: 1,034
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Word to trap rap in louisville ? fools
  • P. Town
    edited September 2010
    Options
    word to trap rap in louisville ? fools

lol.....bet you won't go tell a louisville ? nas>>>>>>>>>gucci mane
  • EmandWeezy=Goats
    EmandWeezy=Goats Members Posts: 1,034
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol.....bet you won't go tell a louisville ? nas>>>>>>>>>gucci mane

I argued with a dude in my class about Nas being better than Jeezy, he was like nas is old and washed up on wack beat Jeezy's a goon or some ? and I started laughing.
  • P. Town
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i argued with a dude in my class about nas being better than jeezy, he was like nas is old and washed up on wack beats. He said jeezy's a goon or some ? and i started laughing.

lol, man i love bein from this ? up city
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

That wasn't even worth getting upset over..obviously a young ? who don't really know about ? 's lyrical impact..you should have slapped the ? outta him.