Im Prejudiced Than A Muth@? @

Options
Kushington
Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
I dont let my prejudices affect my day to day, but i stay determining what type of person a person is based on their appearance and how they conduct themselves

Prejudice is GOAT, "people are people" people stay losin

Comments

• Reina B
    Reina B Members Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I confess....I am too, but like you said I don't let if affect my day to day interactions
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    im not prejudice, im just old fashioned. word to my old history teacher in high school who was in his 70s and would steady drop the n bomb. my ? would drop it then claim hes old fashioned and talk about segregation. those were the days.
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Taking everything I've seen him say into account, I doubt the T/S is black.
  • blank..
    blank.. Members Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    How do you view people on wheelchairs?
  • ricanprince
    ricanprince Members Posts: 1,869 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Kushington wrote: »
    I dont let my prejudices affect my day to day, but i stay determining what type of person a person is based on their appearance and how they conduct themselves

Prejudice is GOAT, "people are people" people stay losin

so that means you would have no problem with someone thinking less of you because of your drug habit then?
  • Kushington
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Taking everything I've seen him say into account, I doubt the T/S is black.

I swear to ? ? i would break your jaw if i saw u in person with the ? u talkin, especially being the ? ? i know you are

Youre a ? ass suburban ass ? , Im black you stupid ass, dont question anything anymore about me you ?

You stay makin threads chastising black people, yet you claim to be black, i doubt youre black, youre prolly some whiteboy with a ? fetish

I would seriously hurt you ? ass ? , please stop sayin stupid ? in my threads
  • Kushington
    edited September 2010
    Options
    blank.. wrote: »
    How do you view people on wheelchairs?

I feel sorry for them....for having to deal with something they have no control over

Yet.....i seent this one fat ghetto ? in a wheelchair one time....she was hilarious cause she was talkin ?
  • Kushington
    edited September 2010
    Options
    so that means you would have no problem with someone thinking less of you because of your drug habit then?

my marijuana addiction? Nah that doesnt bother me....I dont put myself out there like that anymore, but if somebody has an issue with it, I think i can articulate myself thoroughly enough for them to either feel stupid or change their opinion

Its not like im the type to walk around with bob marley or weedleaf t shirts, im a classy ? , i just enjoy the effects of marijuana
  • Razah Cutz
    Razah Cutz Members Posts: 800
    edited September 2010
    Options
    bwahahhaa, you fixin to gt surprised like a muthafucka one day soon....very soon....
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Kushington wrote: »
    I swear to ? ? i would break your jaw if i saw u in person with the ? u talkin, especially being the ? ? i know you are

Youre a ? ass suburban ass ? , Im black you stupid ass, dont question anything anymore about me you ?

You stay makin threads chastising black people, yet you claim to be black, i doubt youre black, youre prolly some whiteboy with a ? fetish

I would seriously hurt you ? ass ? , please stop sayin stupid ? in my threads

Are you mad?

I still think chances are you're white.

If you are black, you are exactly what black people should not be, and exactly what I am not. You have said repeatedly that you don't give a damn about black people; I literally lose sleep over racial issues. You have conveyed the idea that dark-skinned people with characteristically negroid features are ugly and even somehow sub-human. These ideas are anathema to me. You glorify thug life and think it is OK if that is what young black men aspire to be. I think this is the path to disaster. And now you're broadcasting that you're prejudice and that you're proud of it. You're totally despicable to me.

So, I actually hope that you're white. Otherwise you're just a sad black human being.
  • Kushington
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Are you mad?

I still think chances are you're white.

If you are black, you are exactly what black people should not be, and exactly what I am not. You have said repeatedly that you don't give a damn about black people; I literally lose sleep over racial issues. You have conveyed the idea that dark-skinned people with characteristically negroid features are ugly and even somehow sub-human. These ideas are anathema to me. You glorify thug life and think it is OK if that is what young black men aspire to be. I think this is the path to disaster. And now you're broadcasting that you're prejudice and that you're proud of it. You're totally despicable to me.

So, I actually hope that you're white. Otherwise you're just a sad black human being.

Where did i indicate that my prejudices were racial? Nowhere, but youre a ? who "literally loses sleep over racial issues"......so you didnt notice that.

I think youre mad, you dwell on jokes because youre a chimp that wishes he could be like the white man......which is evident through the constant threads you make about blacks achieving some white standard.......you should be embarassed at yourself.....Im black....get over it....I'll call you a monkey to your face and laugh while I do it.....it means nothing racial, but just because your mom happens to resemble a orangutan, what can i do about that?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    damn kush caught optimal feelings...
  • Kushington
    edited September 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    damn kush caught optimal feelings...

No feelings....I catch the need to inflict physical harm upon nerds who say dumb ?

I envision allreasonedout as a ? 'd out steve urkel wearing a kufi and a atari t shirt talkin bout im a whiteboy, that ? really annoys me

I would break his eye socket