DJ Quik ft. KK(of 2nd II None) - "G-? "(Game Diss)...

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in The Reason

Comments

• stringer bell
    edited September 2010
    Options
  • PlatinumStylez
    PlatinumStylez Members Posts: 383
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Why quick dissing game
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ? is hot. beat is ill.
  • beerisgood4ya
    beerisgood4ya Members Posts: 2,566
    edited September 2010
    Options
    quick did all that talking at the end and still didnt say why he beefing with game? Quick my ? though, i actually think the west would be alot stronger if ? over there would stop beefing ova ? ....most of them ? too old to be beefing anyway, got kids in high school and ? .....sit yahll old ? down some where.....
  • icame4wo
    icame4wo Members Posts: 1,597 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    it sound like some gang ish. i thought quik was done with bloodin'? why he care if game a fake blood?
  • stringer bell
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Why quick dissing game

maybe game said something slick...
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Heat...........
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Damn A another Compton Blood Dissing game is not a good Look for Game...
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Game's 15 mins of fame should be over soon, he can go get another butterfly tattoo on his face.

One of the greatest produces of all-time.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Damn A another Compton Blood Dissing game is not a good Look for Game...

2swift dissed him as well dont know if yall heard of him. A real TreeTop Piru dissing a "fake" cedar block Piru. I bump game's music but I know he only claim Piru because of his bro. "Like your gang you never ce-dar block" "? game stay in Queens stay the ? outta Compton"
  • andre_1024
    andre_1024 Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    the west coast biggest problem..beefing with each other
    love Quik but this is stupid..
  • blackgotty
    blackgotty Members Posts: 345
    edited September 2010
    Options
    the more dre pushes Game´s album back the less fans he will have ...the less he ll be relevant
    it does sound like all these west coast artists dont even respect him
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited September 2010
    Options
    andre_1024 wrote: »

Like the East Coast South and Midwest do not beef amongst themselves lol...
  • andre_1024
    edited October 2010
    Options

well i remember back when the South had that whole Houston Movement and they were all putting each other on and makin songs together..of course every region has beef amongst themselves but its not as bad in the west imo..like this whole Ice Cube vs. The New West thing they had goin on..Crooked I, Bishop Lamont and Glasses Malone trying to do a mixtape dissin Snoop and Cube for not reachin out to them..now Quik goin at Game..but respected southern artists will put a new dude on they album and stuff like that..before b.o.b blew ti and ludacris did a record with him..UGK stayed doin records with all them houston rappers..Eminem put on Obie Trice, jumped on a Trick Trick song when he first came out..put Royce on his first album..
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    well i remember back when the South had that whole Houston Movement and they were all putting each other on and makin songs together..of course every region has beef amongst themselves but its not as bad in the west imo..like this whole Ice Cube vs. The New West thing they had goin on..Crooked I, Bishop Lamont and Glasses Malone trying to do a mixtape dissin Snoop and Cube for not reachin out to them..now Quik goin at Game..but respected southern artists will put a new dude on they album and stuff like that..before b.o.b blew ti and ludacris did a record with him..UGK stayed doin records with all them houston rappers..Eminem put on Obie Trice, jumped on a Trick Trick song when he first came out..put Royce on his first album..

some of those people you have named have dissed other artists from their region. TI and Luda was dissin each other as a matter of fact, Eminem was beefin with Royce, Obie aint down with Em no more, UGK? ? C done dissed HELLA dudes from Houston and the South. Lil Flip, Mike Jones, Lil Troy and Master P just to name a few.
  • andre_1024
    edited October 2010
    Options
    some of those people you have named have dissed other artists from their region. TI and Luda was dissin each other as a matter of fact, Eminem was beefin with Royce, Obie aint down with Em no more, UGK? ? C done dissed HELLA dudes from Houston and the South. Lil Flip, Mike Jones, Lil Troy and Master P just to name a few.

i didnt know ? C dissed all them dudes i thought UGK was down with anybody from the south lol..bun b be on everyone record..em and royce werent beefin til after em got big tho..before that they were lookin out for each other..and obie left because shady records wasnt puttin out any albums..theres no beef there tho from what i remember..and of course i remember ti and luda..but my point is you cant name anybody out on the west lookin out for younger artists other than dre did game back in 05...im sure if Blu or Fashawn was in the south, east or midwest someone would pick them up and try to put them on like Jay Z is doin for J Cole..Jay dont do much but his name alone is gettin J Cole exposure..
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Um you ? do know that DJ Quik was Game's DJ before right? Y'all do know that DJ Quik put Game on a few songs right? Y'all do know co-produced Dope Boys right?

People on here are clueless. The reason why these no name ? stuck in the hood (not Quik) disses Game and say he aint real is because they tryna gain a name of the situation with his brother. That's all. But most of them ? dont even have real issues with him or say ? when they see em (ie Bishop, Hot Dollar etc etc)

Also DJ Quik is known to be just as bi-polar as Game. And as far as speaking on his cred on the streets how the ? y'all know? Cuz that's what ya heard? Might be true might not but dont act like its facts. Fase dont even have as much stripes as y'all think.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i didnt know ? C dissed all them dudes i thought UGK was down with anybody from the south lol..bun b be on everyone record..em and royce werent beefin til after em got big tho..before that they were lookin out for each other..and obie left because shady records wasnt puttin out any albums..theres no beef there tho from what i remember..and of course i remember ti and luda..but my point is you cant name anybody out on the west lookin out for younger artists other than dre did game back in 05...im sure if Blu or Fashawn was in the south, east or midwest someone would pick them up and try to put them on like Jay Z is doin for J Cole..Jay dont do much but his name alone is gettin J Cole exposure..

yeah, ? C is not Bun B and Bun B is not ? C. They was cool but they wasnt as close as some believe. Bun is cool with alot of people ? wasnt cool with. ? went at alot of people, some songs u done heard of ? C he was probably dissin a rapper and you didnt even know it. ? also went at Jeezy before he died and all that ? u said is cool but the point is the beef aint limited to the west. that was my whole point of posting that.
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ? Quick is nice....

? game.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited October 2010
    Options
    yeah, ? C is not Bun B and Bun B is not ? C. They was cool but they wasnt as close as some believe. Bun is cool with alot of people ? wasnt cool with. ? went at alot of people, some songs u done heard of ? C he was probably dissin a rapper and you didnt even know it. ? also went at Jeezy before he died and all that ? u said is cool but the point is the beef aint limited to the west. that was my whole point of posting that.

@ this Point Andre is it safe to say you retract that ill fore thoughten statement We had to Correct you on?
  • andre_1024
    edited October 2010
    Options
    [QUOTE=Fazeem Blackall;1381197]@ this Point Andre is it safe to say you retract that ill fore thoughten statement We had to Correct you on?[/QUOTE]

haha..no not really because in my original statement i never said anything about other coasts not having beef amongst themselves..nor did i say it was limited to the west..i still think its one of their biggest problems..if them dudes wasnt always beefin with each other and makin hyphy and gang related music (second biggest problem) they might be able to do somethin..thats all i was tryin to get across..of course im aware all coasts have beef amongst themselves..
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options