You was with him for 5 years, of course you still have feelings for him

Options
ricanprince
ricanprince Members Posts: 1,869 ✭✭
edited September 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
I dont care if her and her ex havent been together for 3 or 4 years. If a chick was with some guy for 5 years, trust me she still has feelings for him, even years later, there is no doubt about it

Comments

• Razah Cutz
    Razah Cutz Members Posts: 800
    edited September 2010
    Options
    no doubt....that's why if during the courting period she hints at that dudes should know not to catch feelings too quick...chances are it won't last....you never know tho...
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Man I swear the IC never lets me down...there's always a topic on the 1st page dealing with what im going thru...Props...but yea, the broad is still gonna be attached.....if she says she isn't she's a damn lie.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I dont care if her and her ex havent been together for 3 or 4 years. If a chick was with some guy for 5 years, trust me she still has feelings for him, even years later, there is no doubt about it

Unless he was such an ? when they were together and stomped out any feeling she could have retained..... sure.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I was with my baby mama 7 years and we been split 9 years, she still gives me ?
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This is one of the things my BM/X says has ruined her chances with other men. Just recently too I heard.
  • king hassan
    edited September 2010
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    This is one of the things my BM/X says has ruined her chances with other men. Just recently too I heard.
    What up my ? J, yeah that ? happens all the time, and like ole boy say, if he treated her like ? the whole time and she stomped out her feelings, it's a wrap pretty much
  • 100%Sag
    100%Sag Members Posts: 294
    edited September 2010
    Options
    spit_fiya wrote: »
    Man I swear the IC never lets me down...there's always a topic on the 1st page dealing with what im going thru...Props...but yea, the broad is still gonna be attached.....if she says she isn't she's a damn lie.

C/S the bolded... I was just, just, JUST thinking about this the other day. I was wondering if it's bad that I still think about my ex, almost a year later. I still wonder about what he's doing or if he's with someone or if he still thinks about me. I think I should have stopped caring by now.
  • J-GUTTA
    edited September 2010
    Options
    What up my ? J, yeah that ? happens all the time, and like ole boy say, if he treated her like ? the whole time and she stomped out her feelings, it's a wrap pretty much

What up my G

*DAPS*

5 More days playboy. You get that cardio up?!
  • king hassan
    edited September 2010
    Options
    What up my G

*DAPS*

5 More days playboy. You get that cardio up?!
    You already know, but you know what I realized, the reason why I go years without dealing with her. She gets ? and starts texting me talking crazy and ? smh. That's why her face all puffy and she looks older than 32
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    atleast u know she ain't cold-blooded
  • J-GUTTA
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You already know, but you know what I realized, the reason why I go years without dealing with her. She gets ? and starts texting me talking crazy and ? smh. That's why her face all puffy and she looks older than 32

Word she big on the Jesus Juice? What kind of crazy ? .
  • king hassan
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Word she big on the Jesus Juice? What kind of crazy ? .
    Man she been drinking for years, her mother is a pastor too and she gets it in too. But she texted me talking bout she got some new shoes, I'm like you get some 11 1/2 too, she, naw, when I get there you're going to go buy us both some shoes, I lol'd @ her, she frowned, I told her I'm immune to frowns and tears, that shut that ? down quick
  • J-GUTTA
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Man she been drinking for years, her mother is a pastor too and she gets it in too. But she texted me talking bout she got some new shoes, I'm like you get some 11 1/2 too, she, naw, when I get there you're going to go buy us both some shoes, I lol'd @ her, she frowned, I told her I'm immune to frowns and tears, that shut that ? down quick

So is she coming to Chicago thinking there is an opportunity of something?
  • king hassan
    edited September 2010
    Options
    So is she coming to Chicago thinking there is an opportunity of something?

I doubt it, really I had'nt spoken to her in 4 years and just started back in June. So I doubt it, just a hit and run thing. I don't even dig her like that anymore, and plus all the weight has blowed me man, don't like em like that. I have been hinting to her that I go to the gym everyday lol. She be saying she has gone earlier that day, we'll see when she gets here
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I doubt it, really I had'nt spoken to her in 4 years and just started back in June. So I doubt it, just a hit and run thing. I don't even dig her like that anymore, and plus all the weight has blowed me man, don't like em like that. I have been hinting to her that I go to the gym everyday lol. She be saying she has gone earlier that day, we'll see when she gets here

lol.....

This should be interesting.....
  • king hassan
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol.....

This should be interesting.....
    Man Fundzorelli, I feel some animosity towards her already building for some reason, like do I really wanna be bother with her this w.e.
  • Djunior
    Djunior Members Posts: 851
    edited September 2010
    Options
    What if she was with her ex 5 yrs. and been with you for 5 yrs...? She still got feelings for both of y'all?
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Man Fundzorelli, I feel some animosity towards her already building for some reason, like do I really wanna be bother with her this w.e.

lol, what happened mayne???

How long she gon' be in town?

She's not stayin' at the crib, is she?
  • king hassan
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol, what happened mayne???

How long she gon' be in town?

She's not stayin' at the crib, is she?
    She come in Tuesday eve and leave Sat morn. She staying at the crib, I have to work Wed, but off the rest of the week.
    I don't know what happend bro, maybe some past ? ran through skull
  • KungFuBuff
    KungFuBuff Members Posts: 30
    edited September 2010
    Options
    if yo girl or wife still talkin about dude when yall together then she aint your girl totally
  • renagade410,
    renagade410, Members Posts: 669
    edited September 2010
    Options
    it was a saying like however long you were with somebody it takes at least that amount of time to get over them...in some cases double

in my experience i can say that most women if they were with someone 5 years will keep that person around.....but on the flipside most men can drop the woman and his feelings for her almost instantly