Kanye West cancels G.O.O.D. Friday this week

Options
dontdiedontkillanyon
dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in The Reason
Kanye West cancels G.O.O.D. Friday this week

kanye-west.jpg

“Due to blogs leaking unfinished songs from my actual album I’ve decided to pass of Good Fridays this week. It’s messed up that one hacker can mess everything up for everyone… I love to take a year to finish my songs and deliver them… to you guys in there most completed form… it would have seemed like since I give free music every week even the lowest form of human being would respect that enough not to leak… unfinished songs from my real album…”

http://consequenceofsound.net/2010/09/29/kanye-west-cancels-g-o-o-d-friday-this-week/

Comments

• shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    boo ? hoo...the most lowest human being is a monster leakin poor Kanye West's songs....he's going to hell for sure
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The man has a point. He gives out free music once a week and still people leak his hit. Chris Rock voice: What kinda ignorant-ass ? is that?
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I get what he sayin but at the same time, dude should expect his music to get leaked.

Meh...? just needs to focus ong etting the album out with no more push backs...
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Kanye' have every right to be mad about that.
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Rappers should keep their music on separate hard drives that are off of the internet. We've been in the Internet age long enough to know how ? gets leaked and hacked and that is the INTERNET. Make music the old fashion way, or send the tracks by mail or somethin.
  • jonathand
    jonathand Members Posts: 3,144
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Somebody break this ? ? jaw again...
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Dearr ? artist, stop opening unknown emails, better yet, keep all your music on a computer that has no internet connection. Better yet, don't put the ? on your computer period. When will ? learn!

With that said, i don't blame him and i think he is right. Fans ? about quality music, and when one artist does give you that ? , yall ? the man over. If yall want to hack something, go hack Andre 3k or Lauryn Hill, they aint putting out ? .
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    Rappers should keep their music on separate hard drives that are off of the internet. We've been in the Internet age long enough to know how ? gets leaked and hacked and that is the INTERNET. Make music the old fashion way, or send the tracks by mail or somethin.

That would be too much like right fam.

There lots of ways NOT to have your ? jacked.

If he doesn't want to do G.O.O.D. music Friday, ? just say so....

Foh....
  • jonathand
    edited September 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »

With that said, i don't blame him and i think he is right. Fans ? about quality music, and when one artist does give you that ? , yall ? the man over. If yall want to hack something, go hack Andre 3k or Lauryn Hill, they aint putting out ? .

he's a high profile damn artist. He knows what to expect. Musicians get their ? leaked all the damn time. He's above that now? He's just an emotional ? who probably still pokes his bottom lip out and stomps his feet. Can't believe people are defending his female ass ways...
  • usmarin3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    jonathand wrote: »
    he's a high profile damn artist. He knows what to expect. Musicians get their ? leaked all the damn time. He's above that now? He's just an emotional ? who probably still pokes his bottom lip out and stomps his feet. Can't believe people are defending his female ass ways...

Can u blame the man for wanting his album to be heard as one piece of art, and not just individual songs, it would be like taking out a scene out of a movie and judging the movie from that one scene. Fans need to go sit their ass down somewhere, who seriously sits there and hacks someones account just because they are thirsty for music. ? need to get a life!

I know damn well you would be ? , if whatever you like doing (be i music, art,science,etc) got leaked early or someone stole your ? before it got finish. You have to take into account, music is Kanye,Dre,etc passion and they are perfectionist!
  • jonathand
    edited September 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Can u blame the man for wanting his album to be heard as one piece of art, and not just individual songs, it would be like taking out a scene out of a movie and judging the movie from that one scene. Fans need to go sit their ass down somewhere, who seriously sits there and hacks someones account just because they are thirsty for music. ? need to get a life!

I know damn well you would be ? , if whatever you like doing (be i music, art,science,etc) got leaked early or someone stole your ? before it got finish. You have to take into account, music is Kanye,Dre,etc passion and they are perfectionist!

I understand what you're saying, but why can't an artist put his or her fans before pride?? How can you justify disappointing millions of fans because one lonely soul decides to hack and d/l?? He's a platinum artist, put in that position by his fans. He shouldn't let his perfectionist mentality derail what should be most important. Satisfying the people who created the pedestal he stands on. NO fans = No Kanye West. I bet his fans wanted the new song.
  • Neslom
    Neslom Members Posts: 431
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I wouldn't mind if he did a rant in auto-tune instead of a song this friday
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

how lil b in your top five and you callin somebody ? ? sit your lil ass down somewhere breh
  • usmarin3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I understand what you're saying, but why can't an artist put his or her fans before pride?? How can you justify disappointing millions of fans because one lonely soul decides to hack and d/l?? He's a platinum artist, put in that position by his fans. He shouldn't let his perfectionist mentality derail what should be most important. Satisfying the people who created the pedestal he stands on. NO fans = No Kanye West. I bet his fans wanted the new song.

It's a give and take imo, i expect the artist to give me great music and they take my money for it. It's all take on the fans part, these artist don't have no incentive to keep making music for the fans when they are not seeing the returns for hard work. It's not a lonely soul hacking dude, thousands of hackers are in on the ? and best believe these engineers and mixtape djs are in on it too. Kanye put himself in that postion not the fans per se and most of these ? hacking or illegally downloading aren't even buying the albums. If the people want the ? , go pay for it, it's a give and take. You know damn well 90 percent of these people who download illegally don't go and buy the album.Only two albums went platinum last year out of all the rap albums that were released, ? aint buying ? .