Didn't know where to put this so....Delivery?

Options
RiGGA
RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in The Reason
I got a show comin up in less than 3 weeks. It is going to be my first live show ever, and im nervous as ? . I got lyrics, I can stay on beat, but my delivery is mediocre at best. I've been trying to work on my delivery for quite some time but it just doesn't seem to be getting much better. I'm aware that I'm my own worst critic, but I don't want to get on stage and get hella boo's, because I love hip-hop and I love contributing to it. With that being said, I made a song I think will ? people from this forum off due to its lack of lyrical content, but it would be a passable song to perform. I tried to make a crunk/gangsta song to get everyone rowdy to divert attention away from my awful delivery lol. If anyone can give any hints or tips on how to upgrade from frozen pizza to Papa John's, let me know because I could really use the help.

Here's a link to my soundclick, the song I was thinking about doing is "FlockaRigga". I'm going to change the last part because it was a bit messy and was not a good ending at all. But yeah, here goes...

http://www.soundclick.com/NealRigga

Comments

This discussion has been closed.