2»

Comments

• Miami6
    Miami6 Confirm Email Posts: 1,290
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ysl313 wrote: »
    nobody ? with the clippers...

i couldnt believe in the decisiongate...they actually made a pitch to lebron...LOL
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Him and Paul will end up in NY together with Amare, I'm sure of that ? now. When they were saying it after the Miami thing I was like I don't know, but then they both end up on trade blocks, Melo already said either NY or Chi. I see them three joinin up in NY.

i agree....
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Miami6 wrote: »
    i couldnt believe in the decisiongate...they actually made a pitch to lebron...LOL

and the crazy part is, their tem imo was the msot solid...until him and bosh and wade got together. B-diddy as ya point, Kaman as ya big, and a plethora of other interchangeabe pieces...only thing stopping it was probably the legacy of the team and the fact they are L.A's second team
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    clip set OWWW...
  • Miami6
    Miami6 Confirm Email Posts: 1,290
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ysl313 wrote: »
    and the crazy part is, their tem imo was the msot solid...until him and bosh and wade got together. B-diddy as ya point, Kaman as ya big, and a plethora of other interchangeabe pieces...only thing stopping it was probably the legacy of the team and the fact they are L.A's second team

true true..........#1 they need to leave that lakers building if they want to be taken serious...
    #2 they need to relocate.................to another city..............