rsheth3
rsheth3 Members Posts: 543
edited September 2010 in The Reason

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    He been saying this for like 2 years now, Play n Skillz didnt get paid for Got Money either
  • beerisgood4ya
    beerisgood4ya Members Posts: 2,566
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Lol......baby a ? for real......he don't pay hoe ? ? .....if manny ain't get paid, and manny helped build that label and movement, why do these less important ? think there going to get there money? Smh.....why don't these idiots ever learn smh
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I'm sure they get royalties from these beats unless they sign away the rights, then are complaining after the fact.
  • Ekscape
    Ekscape Members Posts: 1,842
    edited September 2010
    Options
    so manny left because they weren't paying him
    Bangledesh says he still hasn't been paid for "A Millie"
    Jim Jonsin says he still hasn't been paid for "Lollipop"
    and Play N Skillz say they still havn't been paid for "Got Money"

Bangledesh says that alot of producers didn't get paid for the Carter 3 but they just don't say anything cause they don't wanna burn any bridges...

Man don't f*ck with Baby he's fkn greedy...
  • EmandWeezy=Goats
    EmandWeezy=Goats Members Posts: 1,034
    edited September 2010
    Options
    A millie wasnt paid off because of a sample, Bangladash's fault.

Birdmans just being greedy about this ? . Deezle the coproducer never got paid for anything he produced either
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    I'm sure they get royalties from these beats unless they sign away the rights, then are complaining after the fact.

that's the ting baby/cash money doesn't seem to give out royalty checks In that last mannie fresh interview he said he' never got any royalties. Bg and Juvey have all said the same ? i don't know how Baby and slim are getting away with but they are.

and let's not forget T Mixx said he hasn't been paid for his production on the Carter 2
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    that's the ting baby/cash money doesn't seem to give out royalty checks In that last mannie fresh interview he said he' never got any royalties. Bg and Juvey have all said the same ? i don't know how Baby and slim are getting away with but they are.

and let's not forget T Mixx said he hasn't been paid for his production on the Carter 2

Baby is a ? , that is not how you do business. People say all they want about Master P but at least he pays his people what they are owed.
  • Ekscape
    edited September 2010
    Options

Birdmans just being greedy about this ? . Deezle the coproducer never got paid for anything he produced either

that' s a ? as excuse unless bangladesh didn't tell them about the sample...
  • Ekscape
    edited September 2010
    Options

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Deezle co-produced basically every song on Carter 3 and he aint get paid, thats why you aint hear anything from him since
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Damn, don't these dudes got contracts?

If I put in some work in a project and didn't get paid, I don't know if I would be able to control myself.

Somebody might end up getting killed.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    Baby is a ? , that is not how you do business. People say all they want about Master P but at least he pays his people what they are owed.

I don't know how they keep getting producers to work with them. Maybe this will start to effect them in the long run. I would guess folks like Swizz and Ye are getting paid from them and must be getting paid up front. I mean these aren't the biggest named producers but these are pretty well known and respected producers. I don't know how they still operate but they are. and i think T Mixx produced a decent number of tracks on that Father Like son cd also
  • Ekscape
    edited September 2010
    Options
    glowy wrote: »

If I put in some work in a project and didn't get paid, I don't know if I would be able to control myself.

you don't really get contracts as a producer... it's kinda just take people's word for it
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    Options
    If ur a producer when it comes to cash money it should be no contracts no beat
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    damn, baby gon ? it up for wayne...
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    we gon prolly hear about kane beats soon...
  • EmandWeezy=Goats
    EmandWeezy=Goats Members Posts: 1,034
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Ekscape wrote: »

Well no ? .
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Ekscape wrote: »
    you don't really get contracts as a producer... it's kinda just take people's word for it

not true

theres producer contracts for leasin or exclusive rights & any other stipulation they may have
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    glowy wrote: »

Lol I say just shoot Wayne and Baby, and make the hip-hop world a better place.