True or False: Black Milk is the best producer in the game currently.

Options
rapfan84
rapfan84 Members Posts: 228 ✭✭
edited September 2010 in The Reason
I say True, dude is making nothing but classic albums and amazing beats. He is the most consistent out right now. Honestly, who is near his level besides maybe Kanye or 9th Wonder or Jake One?

Comments

• rapfan84
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ^ Tronic, Popular Demand, The Preface, Album Of The Year...how many more amazing albums does he have to drop before people start talking about him as arguably the best doing it right now?
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Im a Black Milk fan, best producer, no, there are too many producers that are still alive and makin beats to call him the best....My least fav is Tronic, and that says a lot because that was a good ass album, but for as long as Preemo and Pete Rock still makin beats...along with a list of a few others, he has a loong way to go, but the ? is ILL.
  • rapfan84
    edited September 2010
    Options
    tonys. wrote: »
    Im a Black Milk fan, best producer, no, there are too many producers that are still alive and makin beats to call him the best....My least fav is Tronic, and that says a lot because that was a good ass album, but for as long as Preemo and Pete Rock still makin beats...along with a list of a few others, he has a loong way to go, but the ? is ILL.

I'm talking currently, not all time best. Preemo and Pete Rock are not nearly as consistent as Milk, and I'm a big fan of both.
  • NuffRespect23
    NuffRespect23 Members Posts: 58
    edited September 2010
    Options
    nah dj premier is