Is jaz-o still talking slick since jayz got like $450mill

Options
2stepz_ahead
2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in The Reason
I mean really ....dude put out crazy disses and youtube videos about this how jayz aint ? and how jazo is keeping it real....last time i saw that ni99a he was in his grandma basement talking reckless...I wonder how he felt when he saw jay all the way up there money wise and damn near a billionaire couple with one of the finest chicks in the game...

ni99a need to ? himself

Comments

• Tree Fiddy
    Tree Fiddy Members Posts: 1,294
    edited September 2010
    Options
    He had a coo song with Game, that's all I know.
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    jay stans obsessed with his money

most of u dickriding ? are more broke than jaz o
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Jaz-o is the spokesperson for "lost"
  • Tree Fiddy
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Jay should slip Jaz-O a quick mil just to shut him the ? up.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    If the only time ? wanted to talk to me or mention my name is when I was talkin about another man I'd feel a lil slighted, but I cant knock that man for tryin to get shine however he can...***Kanye Shrug***
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol i hope he is. i think he had a video of himself burning rocawear clothing in marcy projects. that ? is classic.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Jaz-O birthed Jay's rhyme style...but unfortunately he must come to grips to where the student eclipsed the teacher.

If he signed the contract with Jay during the genesis of the Roc who know what the future could have been?

Oh well...
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    no matter how wrong you think a ? done you,you gotta move on with ya life
    ? about it for all these years isn't helping dude.you never hear about him unless he talking bout jay-z
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    When the last time them two ? actually talked?
  • bull6599
    edited September 2010
    Options
    no matter how wrong you think a ? done you,you gotta move on with ya life
    ? about it for all these years isn't helping dude.you never hear about him unless he talking bout jay-z

My sentiments exactly. I'd kinda feel like a circus freak or some ? if the only time I was worth an interview is when someone else's name was in my mouth.
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    how much of that 450 million is Jay Z sharing with his cheerleaders? seriously you guys been talking about his 450 mill for like a month now. yay we are all happy that Jay Z is worth all that money. ok so is he breaking u jigga warriors off with a rebate check or something. unless you dudes all got ? now u shouldnt be discussing another man money
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited September 2010
    Options
    jay stans obsessed with his money

most of u dickriding ? are more broke than jaz o

? you ni99a.....its a question....i got more money then you, ya pops and mom times 10 ? ...so take the square root of that and shove it in your ass....now back to the thread
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    how much of that 450 million is Jay Z sharing with his cheerleaders? seriously you guys been talking about his 450 mill for like a month now. yay we are all happy that Jay Z is worth all that money. ok so is he breaking u jigga warriors off with a rebate check or something. unless you dudes all got ? now u shouldnt be discussing another man money

thanks? then what
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited September 2010
    Options

see above^^^^^
  • TRILLip Brooks
    edited September 2010
    Options
    yo whatever happened to sauce money? he had the same situation as jaz, how come we never here from him
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited September 2010
    Options

You made a good point...even though Jay is worth $450 million, Jaz would still ? on him verbally.
  • bull6599
    edited September 2010
    Options
    yo whatever happened to sauce money? he had the same situation as jaz, how come we never here from him

That ? moved on w/ his life LOL. He did some ghostwriting for other ppl (namely Puff) and got paper on his own. he & Jay reconciled (or whatever u wanna call it) a couple of years ago. he was backstage @ the RD 10th anniv concert in 06.
  • Tree Fiddy
    edited September 2010
    Options

He's fighting the good fight with his obesity problem.

Who remembers this song, dope Sauce Money feature.
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    ? you ni99a.....its a question....i got more money then you, ya pops and mom times 10 ? ...so take the square root of that and shove it in your ass....now back to the thread

lame ass ?

? u are obviously broke

final fantasy 5 ass ?
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ? im asking yall ? . u and them other jigga warriors be always talking about his bank account like his wife. im figure out why do u ? ? in ur pants when talking about Jay Z money? the ? is worth 450 million be he still rocking them gonorrhea sized ? kissers on his ugly awkward old face. I dont know any 46 year old men that are on the corner
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited September 2010
    Options

Because ? like Sauce Money and Bleek are playing their position..Bleek knows Jay is taking care of him..why does he want to say something to ? that up? As pitiful as it may look..smh.

Sauce Money on the other hand..I think he mentioned something a long time ago..but I think he knew what type of dude Jay was so he just stay in the background ghostwriting for others and getting paid...doing his own thing.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Tree Fiddy wrote: »
    He's fighting the good fight with his obesity problem.

Who remembers this song, dope Sauce Money feature.

he was dope, him jay seemed to still be on good terms because they were together on that reasonable doubt documentary on vh1 a few years ago
  • TRILLip Brooks
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ? im asking yall ? . u and them other jigga warriors be always talking about his bank account like his wife. im figure out why do u ? ? in ur pants when talking about Jay Z money? the ? is worth 450 million be he still rocking them gonorrhea sized ? kissers on his ugly awkward old face. I dont know any 46 year old men that are on the corner

if jay-z is 46, then jaz is like 60, he still on the corner
  • TRILLip Brooks
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Because ? like Sauce Money and Bleek are playing their position..Bleek knows Jay is taking care of him..why does he want to say something to ? that up? As pitiful as it may look..smh.

Sauce Money on the other hand..I think he mentioned something a long time ago..but I think he knew what type of dude Jay was so he just stay in the background ghostwriting for others and getting paid...doing his own thing.

didn't he write i'll be missing you for puff daddy?
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited September 2010
    Options

Because they think his money, power and dating Beyonce=legendary MC, when there are plenty other MC's that'll eat Jay alive on the mic.