What ever happened to NEXT

Options
ricanprince
ricanprince Members Posts: 1,869 ✭✭
edited October 2010 in R&B & Alternatives
I was just listening to their song wifey, and im like damn, i loved both of their albums, bought both as well as RL's solo album which was ok, then they just disappeared

Comments

• shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    90s male r&b groups died out...women of this generation aint tryin to hear no real R&B...they want open up and say ahhhhh

I can't believe this interlude wasn't on youtube so i put it on..love this ? ..
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I recall many years ago they were gonna sign to GUNIT lol they did a song dissing other R&B cats and I remember the lead singer actually singing G UNIT lmao.
  • Super Lex
    Super Lex Members Posts: 460
    edited October 2010
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    I recall many years ago they were gonna sign to GUNIT lol they did a song dissing other R&B cats and I remember the lead singer actually singing G UNIT lmao.

...... And then they realize how dumb, lame, and desperate it was and opted out because it'd be really sad if G Unit cancelled on them. Thumbs down to R&B "thugs". Hard to Be tough with a singer named Tweety.
  • meeks973
    meeks973 Members Posts: 106
    edited October 2010
    Options
    well they supposedly to be working on a new album. the ? with the long face is out and they got a new cat.so its rl, fat boy and someone else