BRAGGIN RITES EMCEE and BBOY BATTLE IN NYC CASH PRIZE

Options
Braggin Rites
Braggin Rites Members Posts: 2
edited January 2010 in The Reason
18443_276853672762_685162762_3486407_8026921_n.jpg

Once Again....Braggin' Rites Battles is poppin' off March 13th.

DOORS AT 4 pm BATTLES AT 5 PM!!

( PLEASE TAKE NOTE WE PUSHED THE EVENT BACK 2 HOURS!)
at Public Assembly located at 70 N 6th st Brooklyn, NY btwn Kent and Wythe

$10 w/flyer $15 w/o

January Winner was:
bboy: BBOY FRANKIE
(no emcee battle was held)

I AM CURRENTLY SCOUTING FOR EMCEES TO BE PRESELECTED FOR THE BATTLE GET AT ME IF INTERESTED.

DJs are:
emcee battles - DP ONE (turntable anihilists)

For the uninitiated, Braggin' Rites works as follows:

The Bboy battle is tournament style with 8 dancers being preselected based on their skill level and reputation. The last 8 spots are filled the day of the show via raffle by those attending. Each battle goes for 2 rounds. After the 2 rounds the 3 judges call the winner to move on.

The Emcee battle is also tournament style. 8 preselected emcees based on their skill and/or reputation and the last 8 spots are also filled by raffle the day of the show. The battles are held over instrumentals supplied by DP One. Each battle consists of 2 rounds. The 1st is 1 min followed by 30 seconds. We have 2 judges to decide the winner. They can either ask for a 3rd 30 second round, or leave it up to the crowd to break the tie.

I know not all of you may be in NYC at the moment, I just want to make sure the word gets out despite your location. Those that are in the area, I hope to see you there.

B E Z

eYe

THIS IS A MONTHLY EVENT THAT WILL BE HAPPENING EVERY 2nd SATURDAY OF THE MONTH STARTING JANUARY 9th 2010.

Here are some future dates:

March 13th
April 10th
May 8th
June 12th

myspace facebook and twitter are all /bragginrites

Comments