Ladies how long does it take for you to open up to a man?

Options
KplusK
KplusK Members Posts: 2,114 ✭✭
edited October 2010 in The Powder Room
When i say that i mean as far as letting him know certain ? that you really dont tell anyone. How long does it take you to give him head or let him beat with no condom. How long does it take for you to say the 3 words men get nervous about...you know all that. Are you a female that goes in early or one who try to hold back?

Comments

• Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I hold back...I've never completely opened up to anyone yet.
    I look forward to doing it one day though.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I hold back. I never say those 3 words first. Never. It's just not me.
    I'm very upfront about everyday things, but my deep inner feelings will never come out unless I know you feel the same or stronger about me than I do you.
    The condom and head thing differs with each relationship.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I'm very upfront about everyday things, but my deep inner feelings will never come out unless I know you feel the same or stronger about me than I do you.

insecure, introverted loser

LOL@being scared of being hurt. ? .
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Well I do have a ? so if the shoe fits.....
  • KplusK
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Well I do have a ? so if the shoe fits.....

and i bet its some good ? ...lmao. but on some real y be scared to say it first if thats how you really feel. What if the man feels like that bout you and you dont feel the same way and he express it and you turn him down do you think he should never have expressed it to you. ? you have to cause someone have to make the first move cause if not yall still be stuck in the same relationship mode forever.
  • KplusK
    edited October 2010
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »
    I hold back...I've never completely opened up to anyone yet.
    I look forward to doing it one day though.

word blue i wouldve thought you would be one of the females who let a dude know how you feel from off top. you seem strong like that to me for some reason.
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited October 2010
    Options
    KplusK wrote: »
    and i bet its some good ? ...lmao. but on some real y be scared to say it first if thats how you really feel. What if the man feels like that bout you and you dont feel the same way and he express it and you turn him down do you think he should never have expressed it to you. ? you have to cause someone have to make the first move cause if not yall still be stuck in the same relationship mode forever.

I dunno. That's just the way I've always been. I can tell how he feels about me without him saying it so I'll go based off that. But just straight up shooting it out there with no clue as to how he feels about me, absolutely not.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    LMAO....dis ? .....
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i bet cali got one dem stank ? , lips dangling all over da place n ? .
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Lol...you'll never know either way
    But who cares. I'm bored with this and your immature antics now.
    TaTa
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    When i say that i mean as far as letting him know certain ? that you really dont tell anyone. How long does it take you to give him head or let him beat with no condom. How long does it take for you to say the 3 words men get nervous about...you know all that. Are you a female that goes in early or one who try to hold back?

im one to hold back...it takes a lot for me to let my guard down...plus i dont like for anybody to know everything about me

and i've never been in a relationship where i said 'i love you' first...he always does...mainly its because i dont realize i love them (or maybe i dont love them) until months after its said to me first

the whole head and condom thing...Dee told me to wait til i turn 22 to start giving head and the going raw ? happened after 1.5 years of dating
  • Myayoni is bored
    Myayoni is bored Members Posts: 716 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    we never tell ya'll ? everything
    thought ya'll knew smh
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    word blue i wouldve thought you would be one of the females who let a dude know how you feel from off top. you seem strong like that to me for some reason.

Eh....kinda.
    I've said "I love you" first only once....and it was possibly the most terrifying thing that I've ever done in my life. lol.
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    we never tell ya'll ? everything
    thought ya'll knew smh

how would we know yall never tell us everything when yall never tell us everything

say what huh?
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I'm definitely a hold back type of girl.

I've been working really hard to be more open to my boyfriend now...he makes it easy though.
  • texican11
    texican11 Members Posts: 447
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The condom and head thing differs with each relationship.

So you dont ell them right away that you have done webcam videos where you have done some pretty wild things to your ? hole...???

@Thread
    I have bad luck in this departmnet...? always open up to me with the quickness
    Maybe cuz Im always pretending t care about what they have to say
    (Fellas if you do this you will get the ? quick)