Reality talk, Amel Larrieux's "Morning" album is a classic

Options
shadb33
shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in R&B & Alternatives
She is HELLA underrated IMO. Her voice is so soothing and gentle. I just close my eyes and envision me and my boo running in a secret garden holding hands and enjoying ourselves. She has an angelic presence on her songs.

I like all the songs but my favorites are....

Comments

• Super Lex
    Super Lex Members Posts: 460
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Gills & Tails and No One Else are 2 of my favs. Great album. Very slept on Artist.
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Damn, I didn't even know this album came out. Good looking out but it ain't better than infinite possibilities IMO.
  • SimpleKomplexity
    SimpleKomplexity Members Posts: 276
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Super Lex wrote: »
    Gills & Tails and No One Else are 2 of my favs. Great album. Very slept on Artist.

co-sign those are my faves as well... Bravebird is nice too.
  • boat1580
    boat1580 Members Posts: 200
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Damn, I didn't even know this album came out. Good looking out but it ain't better than infinite possibilities IMO.

co-sign, infinite possibilities is a dead-on classic and her best album. actually it was one of the best albums to come out in the last decade, i think.
    she is my favorite female artist, happy to see a thread on her :)
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    boat1580 wrote: »
    co-sign, infinite possibilities is a dead-on classic and her best album. actually it was one of the best albums to come out in the last decade, i think.
    she is my favorite female artist, happy to see a thread on her :)

Damn, I didn't even realized I had the morning album on my zune. Yea, it's a decent album but like I stated before: Infinite Possibilities >> Neo Soul.