Ladies i have a post coitus question

Options
phantom0900
phantom0900 Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭
edited October 2010 in The Powder Room
Super long story bout a recent hook up.

Ok, met this chick online, i checked her profile, it said she wasn't looking for a ? call, and she had a child, so i passed on sending her a message. I am looking for a long term relationship, or a stable ? buddy, and i don't want insta-kids

She saw i checked her page, and let me know she like what she saw, and holla'd at me. I said what the hell, got her number and SHE suggested i come to her house in a few days. She actually has the exact same RARE name of my little sister who is 18, so that kinda turned me off a bit.

She answers the door at 10pm in tights and a xtra large T-shirt, and suggest we watch a movie, I was like cool, and based off how she was dressed i was thinkin she wanted to get it in that night. She was a lot chunkier than her pics let on, but her ass was swoll and she was still cute. We ended up making out on the couch, i tried to go for her ? she said no, i backed off and went for her thighs a few minutes later, she said no again, so I kept kissin her a bit longer then stopped and we chatted for another hr she said she just wanted to take things slow. i said thats cool and talked a bit more while she tried to get her <1 yr old back to sleep, and i then left.

She started hittin me up kinda hard on the cell after that, i chilled with her again a few days later, we chatted a few minutes, she ended up telling me that she hasnt had sex since she found out she was pregnant with her 10month son, but other than that she was all over me. I wasnt expecting it and actually forgot to bring some condoms; my mind wasn't there. she said she had some, but I told her we should take is slow. I wasn't really feeling her like that and i felt like she was fallin for me and i didnt want her to get to attached, so i opted not to smash that night. She was super sad when I left at ~2. In my mind I was thinking damn, i can hit that ? raw most likely,:D but she is fertile...

So i leave that night, she starts texting me even more, but doesn't have anything to say, just "thats nice, oo, and lol', so i don't really text her or call her cause her convo is lacking, and thats a huge turn off. also her house was stinking something fierce when i walked up in there, it took me a good 40mins to not smell rotting trash or some ? in there. I didnt say nothing about it cause i didnt want to embarass her, and i thought it might just have been some food the night before that she didn't realize started to stink cause she been living in it (its happened to me b4).

So the third night I go over there, her house smell like trash again, but at this point i'm just like whatever, we put in another dvd and shortly after im taking off her shirt and smashing it in her bedroom. after the deed is done, im laying in her bed, she is all over me, these big ass kisses all over my neck chest and face, im thinking damn man, i like to be affectionate too, but ? . she was really going hard and not just for a second, i tried to tolerate it kissed her back a bit, but on the 5th minute i was like look i need to chill you gotta stop for a minute, she was like ok, and just put her head on my chest, she passed out in like 3 mins and was snoring like a lumber jack in no time.

So i am laying in this room, with this chick, that i dont really find attractive, who had sub par ? , is super affectionate, has the same first name of my lil sister who is almost the same age,who's house stinks, and has a 10month old son. And she got my arm in a death grip and is snoring loud as ? . im thinkin to myself, how did i manage this L and how am i gonna get outta this short term and long term situation?

i hop outta bed and tell her i gotta go to get some sleep, she looks all sad, but says she understands and follows me out to lock the door. After i leave and i walk towards the stairs, she stands in the door, and tells me i love you. i just turn sigh and say "have a goodnight youngin"

I call her the next day, cause i dont want to be an ass and play her knowing she feeling me a lot, i tell her i enjoyed myself but dont go into any details and mainly talk about my day ahead and tell her ill hit her up later. She invites me over again this past sunday, and i go over there with the intent of tellin her it has to end her. She pops in a movie, and my body language is very distinct in saying i want my space. She complained that i didnt kiss her since i been in the house, i played it off and told her she will get one when the hero in the movie does, which ended up being the last 10 minutes of the movie. I gave her a lil peck and she leaped all over me, i ducked her and made her wait till the end of the movie when i then told her "I like you, but i don't have romantic feelings for you" she took it very well, and i made me exit within 2 minutes of saying that. dunno if i should of said that right as soon as i got in the house, but i had to get the confidence for it.

My question, based on the scenario above should i never contact her again or send her a just saying hi text?
i don't know if i should just never hit her up again, or if i should send her a lil hey how you doing, just saying hi text or something. She is a nice girl, and i don't want to be a ? to her, but i just wasn't feeling her like that. I usually don't go for ? calls, i like to build a up a relationship first, this situation kinda confirmed for me, that i need to stick with what i know and do well.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Banned Location: Locaton: Location:Posts: 0
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    so in a nutshell, every time you have sex with this broad you are thinking about your little sister
  • phantom0900
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I had to get that ? off my chest and didn't want to spare any details.

Nah man, I wasn't thinkin bout my sis, I just couldn't think of her as anything other than a friend.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I wouldn't contact her anymore. What's the point? If you contact her again, it's just gonna give her false hope that you feelin her.
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    On the real, If you don't have a girlfriend right now, I would stay in this situation. You've got a crib you can chill by and steady ? from a chic who should be pre occupied with her son. I was in a situation like this, and I just made the best of it. The chic I ws fuckign was hot though but annoying but It felt good for the 7-8 months I was beating that down.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I had to get that ? off my chest and didn't want to spare any details.

Nah man, I wasn't thinkin bout my sis, I just couldn't think of her as anything other than a friend.

post some pic of her and i will give you the instruction you need
  • phantom0900
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Y'all are a trip. home girl is cool, nice with aspirations but she's like a 6. I'm not gonna put her out there with a pic, but she ain't fine enough for me to use, especially with her liking me as much in such a short time.