NEW!! FULL FLEDGED TRACK!! called "FEEL FREE"

Options
CHIEFF
CHIEFF Members Posts: 18
edited October 2010 in Roc The Mic Audio
http://hulkshare.com/i411dowttgxa

bang this yall!!.. see what you think.. its a track off of our upcoming mixtape/LP coming out b4 the end of the year!!! its called
FEEL FREE" produced by FLAWLESSTRACKS !!! he a hot ass producer!!! ? wit him yall.. and yea bump/ comment/ listen.. MUCH LUV!!!

2Fs.. FULL FLEDGED

CHIEFF & ASA

Comments

• Krayzazz1
    Krayzazz1 Members Posts: 60
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The hook sound like it needs to be re-recorded or mixed over agian becuase it sounds a little dead. Jus my honest opinion but the verses and the track sound real good. keep grindin
  • CHIEFF
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I APPRECIATE IT!!!! real ? .... man thats all we want lol... is honest opinions.. i appreciate it real talk bro.!! n goodlookin we will be droppin more ! believe that.. and ima see bout cleanin this one up.. GOODLOOOKIN OUT!!! SALUTE!! and yall please just keep bangin this for us!!! much luv
  • DMENTID
    DMENTID Members Posts: 14
    edited October 2010
    Options
    tHE BEAT IS HARD.
    THE VERSES ARE GOOD, THE LYRICS ARE TOUGH
    AND THE FLOW IS GOOD TOO
    DEF. SOMETHING I WOULD LISTEN TOO
    BUT
    THE HOOK DOES SOUND LIKE IT AINT WHERE IT SHOULD BE , BUT RE-RECORDING THIS SOMEWHERE WITH GOOD QUALITY WOULD FIX THAT
    AND WOULD SHARPEN UP THE TRACK ENOUGH TO PUSH

CHECK OUT MY ISH AND HIT ME BACK IF YOU INTRESTED IN A COLLABORATION
    STAY UP,
  • CHIEFF
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Thanks homie!! Yeah we in the process of gettin all the ? together..tryna get the record ready for the nov 2. Release date.. But yeah i appreciate all the constructive critism it really helps!!.. I chekd both of you guys pages out too we do need 2 get colabs going!!!!!! Hot ? !!! I ? wit all of it feel me.. But yeah much luv!! Hit me chieffmusic@gmail.com