Good Girl ? . By Calico

Options
calico_
calico_ Members Posts: 133
edited October 2010 in Fresh Produce
Just an r&b joint that was produced by me and written by some established writers from the camp. Trying to get a male artist to bite. I thought it was pretty good. He had some nice melodies, harmonies, etc.. Just wanted to get FP take on it. I still cant make out all the words but I got an idea of what he was going for.

http://www.divshare.com/download/12755361-055

Comments

• drematic
    drematic Members Posts: 234
    edited October 2010
    Options
    that beat hard as ? mane, thumbs up as usual. this could be a nice debut single for somebody, but i'm sure yall would rather get somebody established to snatch it up.
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Co-sign... and I hate today's RnB
  • money mob
    money mob Members Posts: 420
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Radio ready!

I hear trey and/or ne-yo.

Good job bro!
  • Kang_Solomon_Grundy
    Kang_Solomon_Grundy Members Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    real ? ' talk - it's a travesty of justice that we're not hearin' this man on the radio/tv or whatever on a nation/world-wide level......
  • calico_
    edited October 2010
    Options
    good look on the feedback homies. Yeah im hoping somebody pick it up. Right now I wouldn't give a ? if it was Soulja boy as long as that paper right! This game is all about who u know so, we'll see.
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I honestly think Calico is ahead of his time with the music he's making, the game might catch up, but I dont think they ready to take the chance on the sound he has as of right now, which is why he aint famous or caked up from music yet....but this beat is tight....as usual. Props.
  • calico_
    edited October 2010
    Options
    thanks for the compliment tony s..i know i got alot of things to work on as far as mixing and drum programming is concerned but hopefully ill get to where i want to be. @Young-Ice man i don't even know its a package deal so im not sure of the writers are gonna charge etc..but im hoping somebody snatches it up
  • scotty b
    scotty b Members Posts: 216
    edited October 2010
    Options
    this is DOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know some r&b artists that would ? this..
  • money mob
    money mob Members Posts: 420
    edited October 2010
    Options
    real ? ' talk - it's a travesty of justice that we're not hearin' this man on the radio/tv or whatever on a nation/world-wide level......

Yo!!!!....when I lived in Florida, there was a Ford commercial on the radio with a beat playing in the background. I almost had a freakin accident because I just KNEW that was my man Calico ? ! I dont know who did that joint but it sounds tooo close to Calico's style of arranging similar instruments.