What type of hobbies do females like to do?

Options
Mr.LV
Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in The Powder Room
I can not figure out what type of hobbies they like do this ? is bugging me out.

Comments

• birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
  • Based GAWD
    Based GAWD Members Posts: 1,168
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Gettin ? outta ? and givin up dat ? in return. Life of a female
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    shopping.....

That ? is pretty stereotypical but outside of shopping what else. Because my brother ask what do females like to do , I was "like how the ? I'm suppose to kno." (shrugs)
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    men have about a million different hobbies......women have about 3 lol
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I like doing pottery , going to shows, camping, watching football, traveling....
  • birdcall89
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    That ? is pretty stereotypical but outside of shopping what else. Because my brother ask what do females like to do , I was "like how the ? I'm suppose to kno." (shrugs)

lol ? if i know. but i never met a hoe who dosnt like to go shopping, so just because its stereotypical dosnt make it a lie.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    oh I like shopping too

I have a shoe fetish
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i loooooooooooooooooooooooove cooking ? i just cant stop it...i also like to play vid games sew and make ppl smile....
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I don't like clothes/shoe shopping but I can spend all day at a beauty supply or craft store.

I like cooking, baking, sewing, watching/playing sports, all kinds of crafts, and I do my hair & makeup for fun.
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited October 2010
    Options
    fixing things in another one...ughh i cant stand shoppin that ish is soo ? nerve racking...
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    fixing things in another one...ughh i cant stand shoppin that ish is soo ? nerve racking...

what kinds of things?

I dont know what i hate more about shopping: trying stuff on or returning things that dont fit.
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited October 2010
    Options
    what kinds of things?

I dont know what i hate more about shopping: trying stuff on or returning things that dont fit.

? i hate shoppin it takes to ? long then u gota try ? on and im hella hella picky i almost never like anything in a store i hate it soo much and then yes ug ot a try ? on i swear i will be in the store for like 3 hours now clothing shoppin is what ihate..but shopping for my house or for my daughter i like it..myself though it just really really irks my nerve..plus im tall im 5'10 5'11 and thick so its hard to find jeans for me....but fixing things i can do it all household appliances outside yard work cloths messed up food anything!
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Traveling is my #1 love in life. I take any oppurtunity I can to get away.

Other than that I love to shop, watch sports, read, cook, exercise, spend time with friends and family, watch movies and documentaries, etc.
  • Elle_Music
    Elle_Music Members Posts: 926
    edited October 2010
    Options
    For me its pretty much anything fun or active...
    Could be working out, playing bball, playing video games, go karts, going to museums and art gallerys, swimming, writing, playing pool, dancing, looking at animals (i loooooooooovvvveee animals) watching movies, mini road trips, etc....the list goes on and on...

Much like the ladies in here I'm not too big on shopping. I hate grocery shopping and i hate shopping for clothes. I don't like being in places where there are a bunch of people all over. That's one of the main reasons i refuse to ever go to wal-mart..

I do like shopping for things around the house, furniture and interior design stuff etc
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Meet some...and ask them. LMFAO....
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i like diy projects
  • akforty7
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Elle_Music wrote: »
    For me its pretty much anything fun or active...
    Could be working out, playing bball, playing video games, go karts, going to museums and art gallerys, swimming, writing, playing pool, dancing, looking at animals (i loooooooooovvvveee animals) watching movies, mini road trips, etc....the list goes on and on...

Much like the ladies in here I'm not too big on shopping. I hate grocery shopping and i hate shopping for clothes. I don't like being in places where there are a bunch of people all over. That's one of the main reasons i refuse to ever go to wal-mart..

I do like shopping for things around the house, furniture and interior design stuff etc

Oh yeah, you can definitely add those bolded to my list! I love animals too! I could spend hours at the zoo or playing with my dog. I also used to volunteer at the animal shelter walking and helping with dogs.
  • Elle_Music
    edited October 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    Oh yeah, you can definitely add those bolded to my list! I love animals too! I could spend hours at the zoo or playing with my dog. I also used to volunteer at the animal shelter walking and helping with dogs.

What kind of dog you have miss lady?
    And i bet helping out at the animal shelter was fun. i would love to do that if i had extra time to.
  • akforty7
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Elle_Music wrote: »
    What kind of dog you have miss lady?
    And i bet helping out at the animal shelter was fun. i would love to do that if i had extra time to.

I have a pit bull, he is the biggest teddy bear ever! He's so sweet, funny and friendly. I used to have a chihuahua too and he was such a bully to the pit lol. He was so bad I had to get rid of him but I found him an AWESOME home thankfully.

The animal shelter was fun but it was pretty upsetting at times. I went home crying many days b/c of the things I saw. It's so sad how people abuse and neglect innocent animals. It was a very rewarding experience overall and I hope to start up again when I graduate soon.

@ kai Awww I miss having cats! They are sneaky and moody though! LOL What kind of dog do you have?
  • Elle_Music
    edited October 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    I have a pit bull, he is the biggest teddy bear ever! He's so sweet, funny and friendly. I used to have a chihuahua too and he was such a bully to the pit lol. He was so bad I had to get rid of him but I found him an AWESOME home thankfully.

The animal shelter was fun but it was pretty upsetting at times. I went home crying many days b/c of the things I saw. It's so sad how people abuse and neglect innocent animals. It was a very rewarding experience overall and I hope to start up again when I graduate soon.

@ kai Awww I miss having cats! They are sneaky and moody though! LOL What kind of dog do you have?

lol i was with you until you said pit bull....idk if i could do it. I just saw a people's court episode about a pitbull eating somebodys dog. That's one breed I'm a little skeptical of...
    and girl i could only imagine half of the things you saw. I can not tell you how many times somebody has left their dog in my back yard. I'm not sure why people do it but it's been about 5 dogs that ended up in my back yard malnourished with a collar on but the tags removed. It makes me so sad sometimes. We were able to find all of them a good home but i did get really attached to all of them. My fav was the first one, this giant German Shepherd. He was terrified at first and i was too cause he was huge but we became really good friends and i really hated to give him up....

But yea just from what i've seen in my neighborhood i know the shelter would be hard.
    Was it a no ? shelter? Idk if i could work in one that wasn't
  • Elle_Music
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Sheba is such a cutie!
  • birdcall89
    edited October 2010
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i don't like traditional shopping, too much walking. online shoppin ftw.

lol trill ass answer.
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i like playing basketball, watching football, anything computer related, playing video games, chillin
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Meet some...and ask them. LMFAO....

end of thread..
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Hmmm the same thing men like to do. Pool (even though I suck at it), bowling, video games, watching sports (for some of us).

I'm a bookworm; I love to read any and everything so I'd say reading.
    Most of all, drinking is a favorite hobby of mine.