Kiss Da Game Goodbye vs. Gangster and a Gentlemen

Options
Jdilla26
Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in The Face Off Forum
I've been lightweight saying this 4 awhile but MF's catch feeling but ? it I think Styles 1st LP GAG was betta than Jada 1st album. I always like styles I think he went a whole aontha level than what Jada did as far as a quality album. Styles showed u he has depth and substance. Jadakiss album was lyrically great but I thought it was lacking when comes 2 GAG.

Comments

• Blue Libra
    Blue Libra Members Posts: 1,940 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Lmao nobody dont give a ? about either albums.
  • Jdilla26
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Blue Libra wrote: »

I 4got everbody is awe over ur thread "lil boosie and webbie are realer and more gangsta than your favorite rapper " lol wat a joke
  • Llahsram
    Llahsram Members Posts: 1,184 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I'll go with Styles but I like Jada's first too.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    jadakiss is nothin but a ? laundry washer for styles
  • Llahsram
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The Pharoahe Monch record is the anthem
  • Jdilla26
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Llahsram wrote: »
    The Pharoahe Monch record is the anthem
    My Life was the ?
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Jdilla26 wrote: »
    I 4got everbody is awe over ur thread "lil boosie and webbie are realer and more gangsta than your favorite rapper " lol wat a joke

LMAO.............lol anyway, imma have to go with Jada's joint, i always thought it was a NearClassic, the material was there ( We gonna Make it, get ur Hands Up, Show discpline, Jada's Got a Gun) and if was gettin spinns for a while( they was spinining we gonna make it for damn near a yr), it just didnt have that impact on the game that it shoulda have .......thats the only reason i wouldnt give a Classic Mark.........Styles joint was more Street, u could tell he wasnt to concrened about sellin, just trynna make the music rite....which is cool,cuz it worked......either way, 2 very incredible albums that was droppped by both artisit
  • BillDance
    BillDance Members Posts: 1,008
    edited October 2010
    Options
    damn...tough one..i'll have to say Styles album

although Kiss got some tracks i still bump every so often like " kiss is spittin" and "on my way"
  • beerisgood4ya
    beerisgood4ya Members Posts: 2,566
    edited October 2010
    Options
    That poll better read styles p))))) jada or ima officially pronouce that hiphop is dead....all jada albums are mediocure at best.....jada can't put together a classic album to save his life.....
  • Blue Libra
    Blue Libra Members Posts: 1,940 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

More posts than your thread times 4, so yea you sonned yourself.
  • tri3w
    edited October 2010
    Options
    That poll better read styles p))))) jada or ima officially pronouce that hiphop is dead....all jada albums are mediocure at best.....jada can't put together a classic album to save his life.....

wooooooooooooa waaaaaat?????
  • beerisgood4ya
    beerisgood4ya Members Posts: 2,566
    edited October 2010
    Options
    tri3w wrote: »
    wooooooooooooa waaaaaat?????

Jada don't have a classic album, on his first album he tried to make that album on some commerical gangster ? , and failed, too many of them songs was corny and weak...jada needs to get deeper with his lyrics, more songs like why, jada ? me off because he has the talent to deliver a classic but he hasn't done it yet.....by the way, styles first album was a classic.....
  • Llahsram
    edited October 2010
    Options
    My Life was the ?

Wasn't that song on a Lyricist Lounge compilation first?
  • Llahsram
    edited October 2010
    Options
    "We Gonna Make It" is another classic anthem. "We burnin' ? naked" LOL
  • Jdilla26
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Llahsram wrote: »
    Wasn't that song on a Lyricist Lounge compilation first?
    Yep it was either that or Rawkus Soundbombing 2. I just remember it was the same album as the song with Common ft Sadat X 1 9 9 9
  • Llahsram
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Yep it was either that or Rawkus Soundbombing 2. I just remember it was the same album as the song with Common ft Sadat X 1 9 9 9

Hi-Tek did that 1999 beat and that ? was unfuckwitable.
  • RayLY
    RayLY Members Posts: 339
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Gangster and a Gentleman is not a classic. It's a good album that is better than Kiss' debut.
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Blue Libra wrote: »

? you southern hick , anyway styles p albums are all better then jada's ? styles the better mc anyway so what wold you expect . the skits on gaag always have me laughing , it was me styles and e , lol
  • TdotGoHARD87
    TdotGoHARD87 Members Posts: 782 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    BillDance wrote: »
    damn...tough one..i'll have to say Styles album

although Kiss got some tracks i still bump every so often like " aint nobody betta" and "uh huh"

this right here^^
  • bunz
    bunz Members Posts: 1,000
    edited October 2010
    Options
    gangster and a gentlemen for sure..... nobody believes me, my life are timeless tracks
  • tri3w
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Jada don't have a classic album, on his first album he tried to make that album on some commerical gangster ? , and failed, too many of them songs was corny and weak...jada needs to get deeper with his lyrics, more songs like why, jada ? me off because he has the talent to deliver a classic but he hasn't done it yet.....by the way, styles first album was a classic.....

i cant agree wit that.............Kiss the Game was a very Well Put together album.............Ya tellin Me this Songs like this, They aint Bangers???

C'mon fam.........this songs is crazy, u cant front on them..........the only thning that spot this album from Being A classic is that it ddint have any real impact on the Game, (U could make the same argument with Gangster And a Gentleman).........other than that, U could drop this album today and it would easily be the best album of 2010
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

1-9-9-9 was on soundbombing 2

my life was on lyricist lounge 2
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Man, a gangster and a gentleman is the best LOX solo album to date. And the oinly thing that keeps it from classic status is that there were too many skits
  • koncretemind
    koncretemind Members Posts: 1,439
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Gangster and a Gentleman was better than any jada album imo
  • real_hh_rep
    real_hh_rep Members Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Definitely Gangster and Gentleman. All Styles albums that followed were lukewarm at best, but his 1st one is one of the deepest, most personal and diverse solo LOX albums. It ? on anything Jada recorded.