i hate..

Options
Aquaf!nafloe
Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in The Powder Room
living alone...its so scarry and boering im not use to it at all i have a big family and then when i did move out it was always me and the father of my child however now that he is gone i live alone and its freakin me out!! ;(...anyone elese have a phobe of living alone.....

Comments

• jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Do you feel alone now that you are no longer Donkey's toilet?

But real talk when u gon let me ? ?
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Do you feel alone now that you are no longer Donkey's toilet?

But real talk when u gon let me ? ?

hahha u are funny the main reason why i kept comin back on alot while all that ? was goin down was for 1

i had to make sure nuttin like my social number bank acc or anything majorly personal was gonna get out

2 i had to print alot of that ? out for lawsuit prroof just incase that ? was gonna happen

i been thorugh all that before when i was younger.....

boy u need to understand that ima boss always and forever...and ? me?? naw your ? is to small baby...
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    hahha u are funny the main reason why i kept comin back on alot while all that ? was goin down was for 1

i had to make sure nuttin like my social number bank acc or anything majorly personal was gonna get out

2 i had to print alot of that ? out for lawsuit prroof just incase that ? was gonna happen

i been thorugh all that before when i was younger.....

boy u need to understand that ima boss always and forever...and ? me?? naw your ? is to small baby...

Oh since 7.25 inches of strong ? is too small for you?
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i love livin alone!!
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Smells like self-ether.
  • kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Foh,? with that ?
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I am the complete opposite.
    I love & really enjoy living by myself. I love having time to myself, all alone. I don't need company to enjoy my time.
  • laydee
    laydee Members Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Im alone most the time, i actually enjoy it. I hate living in an overcrowded environment!
  • BootyButterPi
    BootyButterPi Members Posts: 1,436 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    yeah, you gotta check and make sure personal info dont get out.

and you cannot trust these mods. they are more grimey than the posters. thats why i dont ? with them.

I too handled my callout thread like a "G." and i aint even a G. too cool for all that lol.

Living alone rocks. i love the options. when i was married, it was always "we." now, not so much.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I like living alone... but I don't like being lonley. Like if I wanna chill with the homies, i wanna be able to do that. When I lived up north... it ? sucked, I went days without making an audible noise, other than "? YOU!" and at the TV screen when AD fumbled.
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited October 2010
    Options
    yeah, you gotta check and make sure personal info dont get out.

hell yea motha fuckas is crazy!

and you cannot trust these mods. they are more grimey than the posters. thats why i dont ? with them.

i can co-sign this to the tee!!

I too handled my callout thread like a "G." and i aint even a G. too cool for all that lol.

Living alone rocks. i love the options. when i was married, it was always "we." now, not so much.

i just cant do it!!! its scarry! l0l
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    I thougt you were a Bawse lmao scared to live by yourself.

look bosses have fears to! and mine is roaches and the dark!
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited October 2010
    Options
    living alone...its so scarry and boering im not use to it at all i have a big family and then when i did move out it was always me and the father of my child however now that he is gone i live alone and its freakin me out!! ;(...anyone elese have a phobe of living alone.....

Sometimes I wish I lived alone. Especially on those days when my roomies are extra catty or noisy. Or when they ? up the kitchen after I clean it and eat my food up!
  • MECHxHOUND
    MECHxHOUND Members Posts: 18
    edited October 2010
    Options
    living alone is where its at. far less ? and far more fun.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Living alone is the best, nobody to bother you and you can have peace and quiet
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    you_aint.gif

• Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I've always loved it. Never been scared mostly because I've lived in apartments with other people so close. I leased a house before, but out here the houses are close together so it would be hard for someone not to hear something.

The only time I can recall being spooked is when I went to see The Strangers and had to come back to my apt. by myself. Other than that, I'm good.

Oh wait, back in 05 I was reading a true crime book about a military doctor who butchered his family and the book had me shook. I couldn't read it after dark.

And last year when I was reading Pet Sematary, I started waking up at all times of the night.

Lol, so I guess I do get scared.
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Sometimes I wish I lived alone. Especially on those days when my roomies are extra catty or noisy. Or when they ? up the kitchen after I clean it and eat my food up!

gurl i can digg it 100 percent im a very icky persona nd tid about my things however i love to clean so it was nevef a prob for me when others messed up the house im just so use to bieng with my faimly and then moving off with him im so used to sleeping n the bed with someone elese and waking up talking and giggin to cleaning music that now it feels extra wierd...but i geuss i gota get used to it!!! my homegurl though rayray be over here alot she leaves when i fall asleep though
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I've always loved it. Never been scared mostly because I've lived in apartments with other people so close. I leased a house before, but out here the houses are close together so it would be hard for someone not to hear something.

The only time I can recall being spooked is when I went to see The Strangers and had to come back to my apt. by myself. Other than that, I'm good.

Oh wait, back in 05 I was reading a true crime book about a military doctor who butchered his family and the book had me shook. I couldn't read it after dark.

And last year when I was reading Pet Sematary, I started waking up at all times of the night.

Lol, so I guess I do get scared.

cali why u gota come in here and do that..ur lucky its daytime now!!! lmaooooooooo
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited October 2010
    Options
    gurl i can digg it 100 percent im a very icky persona nd tid about my things however i love to clean so it was nevef a prob for me when others messed up the house im just so use to bieng with my faimly and then moving off with him im so used to sleeping n the bed with someone elese and waking up talking and giggin to cleaning music that now it feels extra wierd...but i geuss i gota get used to it!!! my homegurl though rayray be over here alot she leaves when i fall asleep though

Thats nice of her. You'll be alright. Tacoma aint THAT bad. lol. ;)
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Thats nice of her. You'll be alright. Tacoma aint THAT bad. lol. ;)

i know ima be straight and naw it really isnt that bad out here despite the ran and the crazy ass women!!!!
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ? stop complaining lol.
    But really tho, I'd ? to have my own place. I live with my family. And I'm moving out ASAP, cuz I cant stand these mothafuccas!!
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    maybe u should smoke less weed that ? can get you paranoid