Toy Story 3..was the Truth!

Options
kingofbama205
kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
One of the best movies I've seen in a minute..a great looking copy is out.

I mean Inception was a great film..but Toy Story 3 was just plain ole fun..I had a big ass chessey smile on my face after that movie...everybody should see it atleast once....the 1st and 2nd one came out when I was still a kid so I felt I had to see the 3rd one plus I heard nothing but good things about it, but the Storyline was great and it's worth a watch.

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    This series is a classic.
  • NAWLEDGE_REIGNS
    NAWLEDGE_REIGNS Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Toy Story 3 Was A Solid Flick But Pales In Comparison With Other Pixar Joints Like Up And Wall-E ...Pixar IMHO Are Making Some Of The Best Films Cinema Has To Offer...Not Too Sure How I Feel About All These Other Sequels Coming Up Tho...Not A Huge Fan Of Sequels
  • BootyButterPi
    BootyButterPi Members Posts: 1,436 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I liked the movie even though i was like 19 when the first one came out lol.

plus we saw it in 3D.

I liked how the toys were all pumped and happy that kids were going to be playing with them again and it was the PRE SCHOOL BABIES!
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Toy Story 3 Was A Solid Flick But Pales In Comparison With Other Pixar Joints Like Up And Wall-E ...Pixar IMHO Are Making Some Of The Best Films Cinema Has To Offer...Not Too Sure How I Feel About All These Other Sequels Coming Up Tho...Not A Huge Fan Of Sequels

'Up' is the most overrated ? ever. The movie's hype is based on the first 10 minutes, which definitely were amazing. But from then on, the story is just too ridiculous...even for a cartoon. You can't go from a very grounded in reality beginning, to some off the wall fantasy flick.

Still need to see Wall E, but Toy Story 3 is GOAT
  • biggyboykarl
    biggyboykarl Confirm Email Posts: 319
    edited October 2010
    Options
    It was an enjoyable watch. Not better than Inception though.
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ts series>>>>bp series
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Toy story 3 is the best movie of 2010

Probably the greatest trilogy of all time

Lotso is one of the greatest villains of all-time

I think your reaching with that one. He was just a plain ol' backstabber who feelings got hurt. Scar from Lion King is a way worse villian than him.
  • NAWLEDGE_REIGNS
    edited October 2010
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    'Up' is the most overrated ? ever. The movie's hype is based on the first 10 minutes, which definitely were amazing. But from then on, the story is just too ridiculous...even for a cartoon. You can't go from a very grounded in reality beginning, to some off the wall fantasy flick.

Still need to see Wall E, but Toy Story 3 is GOAT

What Was So Fantastic About It? Every Seemed Grounded That Worlds Reality....I Didnt See Time-Travel Or Aliens From A Far Away Galaxy...
  • biggyboykarl
    biggyboykarl Confirm Email Posts: 319
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ts series>>>>bp series

What is BP?
  • the1nonlyruru
    the1nonlyruru Members Posts: 1,055 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I think your reaching with that one. He was just a plain ol' backstabber who feelings got hurt. Scar from Lion King is a way worse villian than him.

yup. scar and jafar got lotso beat by miles
  • NAWLEDGE_REIGNS
    edited October 2010
    Options

I Disagree....Scar And Jafar Are One Dimensional And Cliched As ? Compared To Lotso ......
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

jafar, hell no. Scar? ? yes. ? killed his brother, ruled his kingdom for a decade, and tried to ? his nephew after making him feel responsible for his father's death. Coldest Dinsey Villain Ever.
  • focus
    edited October 2010
    Options
    What Was So Fantastic About It? Every Seemed Grounded That Worlds Reality....I Didnt See Time-Travel Or Aliens From A Far Away Galaxy...

Dawg, this old ass man supposedly blew up millions of balloons, attached them to his house and flew away? Then, when the balloons started to pop, he carried the house for the rest of that long ass journey by himself? Really?
  • IC's Patrick Bateman
    IC's Patrick Bateman Members Posts: 536
    edited October 2010
    Options
    those movies are weak compared to Disney in the 40's - remember original Pinoccio? those villains were way badder than anything Disney has put out since. you had Stromboli the gypsy locking Pinoc up in a cage and threatening him with an axe saying he'll chop him up into fire wood - Monstro the whale was scary and ? off as hell. but the baddest villain of all time goes to The Coachmen - the fat ? looking ? that rounds up boys to take to 'pleasure island' so he can have them turned into donkeys - then he locks the donkeys up in wooden crates to be shiped off as slave labor in underground salt mines. none of these villains caught any repurcussions and they're still out there doing this ? today unlike Scar who at least got what was coming to him - if you haven't watched Pinoccio in a while you should that ? is way more sinister than the 90's movies.
  • starvin
    starvin Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    buzz lightyear = badass
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Why bring up Fantasy/reality when discussing Up.... Up was a great movie which I have watched many times

Toy story is a great franchise also...

So are toys talking and moving... Going on journeys/adventures reality?

this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<wants to see it so bad
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ice_cold wrote: »
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<wants to see it so bad

so watch it
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    its on dvd soon id cop it if money wasnt tight
  • focus
    edited October 2010
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Why bring up Fantasy/reality when discussing Up.... Up was a great movie which I have watched many times

Toy story is a great franchise also...

So are toys talking and moving... Going on journeys/adventures reality?

No, but those toys don't die and have miscarriages either.

All I'm saying is, take away the first 10 minutes of 'Up' and you have a very average kids/fantasy movie.

Something not nearly on par with Toy Story or The Lion King.
  • JazznJazz
    JazznJazz Members Posts: 152
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i saw this movie twice and i still cant get enough of it. Truly an amazing movie
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Pixar stays EVERLY winning...
  • sapo614
    sapo614 Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

It's not Disney but.................

Major Chip Hazard >>>>>>>>>> everybody else
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    was the first ten minutes really that GOAT ?

Dude, before i saw the movie, folks had hyped up the first 10 mins big time. And even though i was prepared for it, that ? is really that GOAT. It was some really really moving stuff.