? Pics

Options
KINGOFDAARCADE
KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in The Powder Room
hello ladies i was just wondering about ur thoughts on receiving ? pics ... with the brett favre scandal i was laughing my ass off. how would you react if you got ? pics in a txt msg... i guess the funny thing is favre got a baby ? that he really shouldnt have been showing off, but me i got a big ? ...so what if you liked what you saw. i know if a girl send me ? pics and they look good i wud be like aight imma holla, so what if you liked what you saw from my ? pics, would u be down.

i might have to test this out, that boy favre possibly onto a revolutionary new way to pick up womans.

Comments

• Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ? pic without a face to put to it is useless.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ? pic without a face to put to it is useless.

its assuming you already know the guy... like that girl def knew who brett favre was.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    In that case, no. It helps but if your personality is ? , then I'd still say no.
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited October 2010
    Options
    So I know you, but I dont even like you like that and you just randomly send me a ? pic? No, thanks. Guys get really insecure and mad when you dont respond to 'em tho...so I've heard.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited October 2010
    Options
    So I know you, but I dont even like you like that and you just randomly send me a ? pic? No, thanks. Guys get really insecure and mad when you dont respond to 'em tho...so I've heard.

what if you DID like him like that tho........

for example say he's the UPS delivry guy or works at a store you pass by every now and then or some ? .... basically you know OF each other and on friendly terms, but dont really know each other that well..... he gets ur number from a mutual friend and sends you a ? pic and says to come meet him.... youre single......... you like what you saw......... what do u do
  • Zone6reppa
    Zone6reppa Members Posts: 926
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol, in the ned its an L sending a chick a ? pic......let her see it in person....
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Banned Location: Locaton: Location:Posts: 0
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • rose.amoureux
    edited October 2010
    Options
    what if you DID like him like that tho........

for example say he's the UPS delivry guy or works at a store you pass by every now and then or some ? .... basically you know OF each other and on friendly terms, but dont really know each other that well..... he gets ur number from a mutual friend and sends you a ? pic and says to come meet him.... youre single......... you like what you saw......... what do u do

If we were both talking in that manner I dont see a problem with it. But I wouldnt go and meet him just because I liked what I saw..
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Sperling wrote: »
    i had a dude send me a ? pic, he had the wrong number. I told him it was small. He texted back asking why did I think it was small.

I hate random ? pics 9 times out of 10 they are disappointing.

Usually its the dudes with the smallest and most gnawed up looking ? who are more than willing to send one without you even asking.

:-(

• rose.amoureux
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i had a dude send me a ? pic, he had the wrong number. I told him it was small. He texted back asking why did I think it was small.

Usually its the dudes with the smallest and most gnawed up looking ? who are more than willing to send one without you even asking.
    lmao....hell naw
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i have a beautiful ? so shud i send it around
  • wilijamesme2
    wilijamesme2 Members Posts: 152
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I don't see the point of sending ? pics. The only was she seeing my ? is in person & I'm planning to use it in her.
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    every morning i send a picture of my ? to everyone on my contact list. i normally include the daily weather report or words of wisdom and advice. kinda like a fortune cookie.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    It's pointless if he's not a dude I intend on having sex with at some point.

I'd rather see body pics than see a ? pic. It's a nice little preview if it is a future partner though.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

lmao @ this entire post...true, true.
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I was feelin this dude a lot actually. And the other day he sent me a pic that didnt actually show his peen but was like...right above. ? were definitely showing. Turned me off so ? much Im not ? w/ him anymore. All attraction is gone. Dont show me that ? man.

If imma see ur ? , its gonna be face to face. I mean I can see if we've had sex b4--thats some other ? .
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Dont think i could ever post a ? pic...but heres just one of me for tha ladiez

33921_1682397978852_1204658472_1920133_7981927_n.jpg
  • tha1andonli
    tha1andonli Members Posts: 1
    edited October 2010
    Options
    This is the alleged pic Favre sent

attachment.php?attachmentid=4675