Palin sez "WORLD WAR 3" and "ARMAGEDDON" will happen if Obama doesn't bomb Iran

Options
2»

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    C'mon man be fair. Bush may have been an idiot, but even he doesn't deserve that comparison.

lest we forget.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    No way Pailn is way smarter than Bush.

Without anyone to protect him or shield him from questions, they don't let him come out in public anymore.

Obama wasn't the proof that in America anything is possible. Bush was.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »

Without anyone to protect him or shield him from questions, they don't let him come out in public anymore.

That's what you're not understanding. What we saw from Palin was her with people trying to protect and shield her. The McCain campaign folks have basically come out and said that she was so ? up they couldn't even do anything with her. Bush was an idiot and he said a lot of dumb things, but I really don't see Bush making the argument that he understands Russian politics because he can see it. Bush was way out of his league as president, but he could sell it well enough to get there. Palin exposed herself as an idiot practically as soon as she hit the campaign trail.
  • Skeratch
    Skeratch Members Posts: 1,395 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I think the big difference between Bush and Palin is that Bush actually reviewed the notes given to him by his aides, but Palin didn't. Both of them are spectacularly stupid.
  • playmaker88
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Cosign the last two post.
  • edeeesq
    edeeesq Members Posts: 511
    edited October 2010
    Options

Dammit! Bush said "misunderestimate too!!!

Check out 4:32!!!

I don't even know what to do with this new found information
  • playmaker88
    edited October 2010
    Options
    edeeesq wrote: »
    Dammit! Bush said "misunderestimate too!!!

Check out 4:32!!!

I don't even know what to do with this new found information

Sista Sista i heard it.. when i played it and wanted you to hear it too thats why i didnt trumpet this new found intel.
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited October 2010
    Options
    If anything, this discussion just goes to show how stupid the average American is. Bush was "elected" once. Alright, we don't know much about him, maybe he could be a good president. He sucked. So what happens next election, Bush actually gets elected in a more convincing manner than he did the first go around.

Palin becomes a VP candidate. It is immediately obvious that she's an idiot. She still manages to gain a following. Everything she's done then has only confirmed that she's an idiot, yet she's only grown in popularity and exposure. She basically failed as a VP candidate and likely cost the Republicans many votes because of her incompetence, but she's now poised to make a run as a presidential candidate in the next election. How does that even make sense?
  • playmaker88
    edited October 2010
    Options
    If anything, this discussion just goes to show how stupid the average American is. Bush was "elected" once. Alright, we don't know much about him, maybe he could be a good president. He sucked. So what happens next election, Bush actually gets elected in a more convincing manner than he did the first go around.

Palin becomes a VP candidate. It is immediately obvious that she's an idiot. She still manages to gain a following. Everything she's done then has only confirmed that she's an idiot, yet she's only grown in popularity and exposure. She basically failed as a VP candidate and likely cost the Republicans many votes because of her incompetence, but she's now poised to make a run as a presidential candidate in the next election. How does that even make sense?

Sign of the times it permeates our whole culture from pop culture to... politics.. the line has blurred... you cant make this ? up
  • edeeesq
    edeeesq Members Posts: 511
    edited October 2010
    Options

Shows that America may prefer a stupid ass white woman over an intelligent black man.....
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    Bush is smarter than Palin. he was at least able to fly a plane and serve a term as governor, two things that i doubt Palin can do.
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited October 2010
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    Bush is smarter than Palin. he was at least able to fly a plane and serve a term as governor, two things that i doubt Palin can do.

Wasn't Palin governor of Alaska. Sure, being governor of Alaska is probably equal to being the mayor of a medium sized city, but she's had that title.
  • playmaker88
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Being governor of alaska is like running the frozen food section of Shoprite.. if she pulled the ? off.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Is there any point in debating any topic that starts with "Palin says..."?
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    bornnraisedoffCMR Members Posts: 1,073 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ? would somebody shut this woman up.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Wasn't Palin governor of Alaska.
    not for a complete term (which i why i mentioned that for Bush). Palin won in 2006 but resigned in 2009 to do... celebrity stuff? whereas Bush won in 1994, served a term as governor, was re-elected in 1998 and left office to become president.

Bush > Palin
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Alkindus wrote: »
    lol the entire world has a right to be ? at the US, the only reason why we haven't conquered and bombed the US is because of the geographics

Why does the entire world have a right to be ? at the US?