Lookin for some Feedback....

Options
G.R.I.P. Money $$$
G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in Fresh Produce
This will prolly be my first single from my mixtape Can U Hear Me Now..

its called Gametime, just me on it solo, and it features a sample from the classic Chicago Bulls entrance theme..

i was hopin yall could check it out and give me some feedback on everything from the beat to the lyrics to the mix...

preciate any feedback good or bad nah mean...

Comments

• 7 DAY THEORY CDATISR
    7 DAY THEORY CDATISR Members Posts: 2,208
    edited October 2010
    Options
    so u gone sample my city huh??
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    beat is knockin...the concept is cool, this ? would circulate heavy if you gave the edited version to maybe some high schools for their theme music or something...but IMO, everything sounds good...im listening on desktop speakers, but they hittin...the vocals sound like they're properly placed on the beat..props my ? .
  • money mob
    money mob Members Posts: 420
    edited October 2010
    Options
    This sounds nice for a ? South Joint.

I like the concept. In fact, to reiterate what Tony was saying, songs like this can make a lot of money off mechanical royalties if pushed in the right direction.

My only critique would be that the vocals lack in delivery. Sounds like you were reading from the notebook.

I would go back in and do the vocals over. Rip that ? like you're the coach at pregame pep rally.

You cant say "ITS GAMETIME!" and sound like you are reading a script. U gotta make ? feel it.

As a matter of fact, try adding other people on the hook to make it seem like the whole team is in the booth.

Feel me?
  • 7 DAY THEORY CDATISR
    7 DAY THEORY CDATISR Members Posts: 2,208
    edited October 2010
    Options
    im listening to it.

i dont really like the beat, but the verses and hooks was ok.

if i had to grade it, id give it a 6 or 7
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited October 2010
    Options
    so u gone sample my city huh??

had to do it, i was born there too...just not raised..
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited October 2010
    Options
    tonys. wrote: »
    beat is knockin...the concept is cool, this ? would circulate heavy if you gave the edited version to maybe some high schools for their theme music or something...but IMO, everything sounds good...im listening on desktop speakers, but they hittin...the vocals sound like they're properly placed on the beat..props my ? .

*daps*
    money mob wrote: »
    This sounds nice for a ? South Joint.

I like the concept. In fact, to reiterate what Tony was saying, songs like this can make a lot of money off mechanical royalties if pushed in the right direction.

My only critique would be that the vocals lack in delivery. Sounds like you were reading from the notebook.

I would go back in and do the vocals over. Rip that ? like you're the coach at pregame pep rally.

You cant say "ITS GAMETIME!" and sound like you are reading a script. U gotta make ? feel it.

As a matter of fact, try adding other people on the hook to make it seem like the whole team is in the booth.

Feel me?

i feels u, preciate dat input...