I want to see Game vs Eminem

Options
ImGettingOld
ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
edited February 2010 in The Reason
Yall might say diss tracks are played out but I want to see them go at it.I know everyone thinks Em would ? him but I don't think so.Who you think would win? I got Game

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited January 2010
    Options
    gayme already said he will not beef wit da redneck plus u know da massez has that redneckz ? n they mouf so gayme would not have a chance plus i dont think fem wantz 2 beef wit black rapperz no mo after benzino & ja rule had him shook scared like a ? ...,,
  • the_omniscient
    the_omniscient Members Posts: 245
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Game will throw more shots at Eminem but Em would ultimately be more accurate. I couldn't imagine what they could use on each other though; all the negative stuff about Eminem and Game is common knowledge and if either rapper uses it against the other it'd be looked at as desparate. If they were going to do it maybe 2005 would have been the time.
  • Question Authority
    Question Authority Members Posts: 494
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Em would eat the ? outta Game. Anyone who says differently must not have heard Em rap. LOL

Em's rhyme scheme is way too complex, and the fact that he actually adds bits of humor to his disses is what gives him the edge.

Game would stand no chance, whatsoever.
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    always wondered what Game mean when he said "all the pictures of me and Em, i burned 'em"
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Even though Game is a name-dropping, studio gangster....if he ever went at the white boy's neck it would be pointless because the IC's favorite klansman is more concerned with dissing pop stars and R&B divas....he wised up real quick during the whole Inc, Benzino fiasco. lol
  • ImGettingOld
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Em would eat the ? outta Game. Anyone who says differently must not have heard Em rap. LOL

Em's rhyme scheme is way too complex, and the fact that he actually adds bits of humor to his disses is what gives him the edge.

Game adds humor in his too,you ? sleep on his ? to hard
  • Question Authority
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Game adds humor in his too,you ? sleep on his ? to hard

Em is typically not the type of emcee ? wanna beef with. Did you not see what he did to Canibus? Come on son, you are seriously reachin with this ? .

What would Game have on Em that Em wouldn't have already disclosed publicly himself? And what makes you think that Game can keep pace with Em, flow wise?

Em is one of the most complex lyricists in the game right now. Sense of humor, complex rhythms, complex rhyme schemes, syncopation, and use of multis. Game would stand ZERO chance. Trust me.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    it wont happen
  • Question Authority
    edited January 2010
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Smh at you naming online battling technique...? dont give a ? about that....It all about who funnier and put out the most dirt...U dont think Game flow is up to par with Em....smh at you...Em flow is forced half of the time

That's the thing. Game would have NOTHING on Em. Because everything he could potentially use, Em would have already made reference to it. That's what makes Em so great. He airs out his own ? , while simultaneously dissing his competition. So by the time Game would actually diss Em, he'd have nothing because Em done already alluded to it.

Game would take a big ass L.
  • ShadyTeam
    ShadyTeam Members Posts: 4,894 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    gayme already said he will not beef wit da redneck plus u know da massez has that redneckz ? n they mouf so gayme would not have a chance plus i dont think fem wantz 2 beef wit black rapperz no mo after benzino & ja rule had him shook scared like a ? ...,,

Eminem dissed Game in a record called Pistol Poppin with Cashis after Game's bi polar ass took a shot at Proof then took the Lyrics of the Song on My Life with Lil Wayne

No Artists have dissed Eminem if someone disses him he will beef but it ain't like he will diss people for no reason like Studio Gangsters do

Trick Trick is certified to the max and a close friend of Eminem's he a shooter for Eminem you only have to ask Yung Berg & Styles P about Tricky lol plus Tricky the Goon Squad O.G. has caught a murder case and beat it

7 Mile to 8 Mile Eminem & Tricky have Detroit on lock lol
  • NeverChange99
    NeverChange99 Banned Users Posts: 16
    edited January 2010
    Options
    This ? would be funny as ? , to me. A beef between Marshall and Game would be ? hilarious. Two weirdos - one a cross-dressing cornball and the other a bipolar chump - battling it out and getting at each other. I think the two clowns should go for it.
  • Question Authority
    edited January 2010
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    I don't see how tho...It's known Game was suicidal at one point..he addressed it in songs...his beef...he address... if anything he could go in on how Em almost killed himself with his last drug episode...Em seem to not want to expose that.... ? for tat it would be a good battle....But Game would hurt Em...Em aint been nice since he lost his gimmick....Dude be babbling on and on about absolutely nothing

It wouldn't be nothing to expose because we all already know about Em's near suicide. That's no secret. And the fact that you just mentioned it right now, shows that it isn't.

Lyrically, Game is just not on par with Em. I don't see how anyone can deny that. Em would END Game. Period. Em is on that Nas type level. He's a legend. Game has got lucky in his beefs because his comp. flew under the radar. He lost to Budden and Yukmouth, but both lacked the mainstream disses to reach out to the fans. Em is lyrically more talented than Budden and Yukmouth.

Game couldn't do it.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ShadyTeam wrote: »
    Eminem dissed Game in a record called Pistol Poppin with Cashis after Game's bi polar ass took a shot at Proof then took the Lyrics of the Song on My Life with Lil Wayne

No Artists have dissed Eminem if someone disses him he will beef but it ain't like he will diss people for no reason like Studio Gangsters do

Trick Trick is certified to the max and a close friend of Eminem's he a shooter for Eminem you only have to ask Yung Berg & Styles P about Tricky lol plus Tricky the Goon Squad O.G. has caught a murder case and beat it

wat was da purpose of feminem dissin all them popstarz when they aint neva say ? 2 his redneck azz?....& believe me that whole ja rule & benzino beef got feminem scared 2 beef wit black rapperz murder inc & da source had marshall scared like a lil ? talkin about RETIRIN & sum mo ? ....& FUUUK THAT UNCLETOM SELL OUT ? TRICK TRICK HE BETTA KEEP HIS MUUUUNKEY AZZ N DA D CUZ DONT NOBODY GIVE A FUUUUK ABOUT THAT REDNECK LUVIN CLOWN OUTSIDE DA D HELL GET FUUUK'D UP GOIN OUTSIDE DA D TALKIN THAT REDNECK ? ..LOL
    It wouldn't be nothing to expose because we all already know about Em's near suicide. That's no secret. And the fact that you just mentioned it right now, shows that it isn't.

Lyrically, Game is just not on par with Em. I don't see how anyone can deny that. Em would END Game. Period. Em is on that Nas type level. He's a legend. Game has got lucky in his beefs because his comp. flew under the radar. He lost to Budden and Yukmouth, but both lacked the mainstream disses to reach out to the fans. Em is lyrically more talented than Budden and Yukmouth.

Game couldn't do it.

FUUUK THAT BS NAIL N DA COFFIN YESS GAYME LOST 2 YUKMIZZLE & JOEY BUT U HAVE LOST YA MIND IF U THINK THAT REDNECK FEMINEM IS MO LYRICAL THEN YUK OR JOEY...,,,YALL BRAINWASH'D FEMINEM LUVIN SHEEP GOT 2 UNDERSTAND ALL ANY BLACK RAPPER HAS 2 DU IS BRING UP THEM RACIST TAPEZ & ALL THAT FAGGGOT ? FEM B DOIN & ITZ OVA...& ANY BLACK OREO THAT TRIEZ 2 DEFEND THAT REDNECK FEMINEM FA THEM RACIST TAPEZ OR ALL THAT FAGGGOT ? NEED THEY AZZ KICK'D REAL TALK!...,,
  • ImGettingOld
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Em could never make a diss song this clever
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options

wrong game goes in but i'd rather see beans and the game go at it
  • just.might.b.ok
    edited January 2010
    Options

there's just so many ? in this...
    lol @ game took a shot at proof, then what about this?:every word Pace said is 100% truth, thats why

eminem made a song about how hard he was when he pistol whipped that guy? well accodin to the story, eminem was shakin, he even dropped the gun lmfao
    lol @ sayin eminem got detroit on lock, he's too scared to go out of his house
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    SMH at ? saying Game Lost to Joey B, to Yuk Yes but he floored Buddens wack ass...
  • just.might.b.ok
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Joe's more lyrical than game
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    True but Game makes overall better music...
  • just.might.b.ok
    edited January 2010
    Options
    LAX was averge, but Game did had a dope verse on that single with Budden
  • Question Authority
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Em could never make a diss song this clever

lol @ that diss being "clever." Okay man.
  • qawshun
    edited January 2010
    Options
    SMH at ? saying Game Lost to Joey B, to Yuk Yes but he floored Buddens wack ass...
    True but Game makes overall better music...

yeah right game does not make better music than budden track for track buddens smashes game easy. and budden scraped game in that battle
  • qawshun
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lol @ that diss being "clever." Okay man.

this track was ok but ya'll over hyped the hell outta this track. i'm thinking it's like takeover or either or even backdown. this aint even better then the verse jay spit when he did dear summer on the radio smh
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options

Ask Trick Trick about them Dipset boys,they left Detroit with ALL their Jewelry.
  • Treeze
    Treeze Banned Users Posts: 12
    edited February 2010
    Options
    game would destroy eminem