NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Ugh, she's too skinny...
  • StrangerInTx
    StrangerInTx Members Posts: 158
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Her music IS wack to me and other people as well. Show me one performance where she had decent vocals live.

See? You can't. Because she never has had a decent live performance. Evidence doesn't lie.

I mean, ? , you related to this ? ? Are you being paid to ride her ? on forums? Or are you just here because you're obsessed? Seek help.

He music can be that way to you and the other lonely ? , but keep it to yourself or deal with the retaliation.

I mean, ? , why wont you just admit she have you pressed?

And DEAD at the edit. You haters just REFUSE to do research. Thats why you ? STAY late.
  • StrangerInTx
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I said LIVE music, idiot. Meaning stage and an audience other than on a web cam. Can you read or are Ciara's ? hairs blinding your vision?

You already posted this ? , too, and I said it was wack.

Show me a live performance where her vocals were on point other than on the web, please.

I'll wait.

That acapelle was anything but wack, ? .

(While dancing)

watch?v=mmpz309JDm0

Theres PLENTY more from where that came from.

A few secs with youtube and "Ciara Live" wouldve been just fine.

Like I said; You ? REFUSE to do research.
    6thjwn.jpg
  • StrangerInTx
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Yeah, I knew your ? ass couldn't find one where she had decent vocals other than on a web cam.

Now punch yourself in the mouth, ? .

Girl, I posted four.

20ksyz9.gif
  • StrangerInTx
    edited October 2010
    Options
    All of those ? were pitchy, off-key, and she was off key.

Aaliyah's live ? >>>>>>>>>>Ciara. Only Ciara is the poor man's version of old girl.

Yeah, I knew your ? ass couldn't find one where she had decent vocals other than on a web cam.

Now punch yourself in the mouth, ? .

You didnt even watch them. LMFAOOOO!v4nubp.jpg

But thats fine, ? .

Ciara and her grammy will be alright.Myndn.gif
  • StrangerInTx
    edited October 2010
    Options
    And all of them were wack. Not a single one showed decent talent.

So you wasted my time with four videos, ? .

Now be a good ? and go punch yourself in the mouth like I said.

? , nobody wasted your time.

You didnt even watch them. LMFAOOO!

You dont want to be proved wrong.

But thats ok, sis.

If I held on to Ciara supposedly not being able to sing live and got SHUT down for it, I'll be mad too.

dyxgn7.gif
  • StrangerInTx
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Yeah I did, unfortunately. And I fast forwarded because each of those ? were so ? awful terrible.

Again...Aaliyah's vocals>>>>>>>>Ciara.

Congratulations on posted four videos that were completely worthless.

It's really sad that you don't even get paid to rep a ? that doesn't know you exist.

If you fast forwarded, then you didnt watch. Like I said; You dont want to be proved wrong. Poor That.

And ? , you're doing the SAME thing im doing.

We're BOTH going back and forth about somebody who doesnt know us.

But Im a Stan.

Whats your reason?
  • StrangerInTx
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You're dumb. I just told you I did, and I fast forwarded because they were terrible. She was off-kay, out of breath, and pitchy. The ? is nothing more than an Aaliyah clone, who can't even sing or dance as well as her.

Keep defending the ? . Maybe she's actually give a ? about you defending her ? poor "vocals.

Whats that?
    nntyxk.jpg

And Ciara cant be a clone.

She have a Grammy and Aaliyah dont.
    t7frsx.jpg
  • StrangerInTx
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I love how you pick the most insignificant ? to make it seem like you actually have a point to prove.

Stans amuse me. A lot of the greatest singers in music never got Grammys. BTW, if Aaliyah was still around, Ciara wouldn't even be in the business, being that Aaliyah was a chick that actually had talent. You still lose. Bye, ? .

You ? with the flop tea leaves ? me.

"If Aaliyah was still around".... Girl, shes dead. Let her Rest In Peace. I know shes ? tired of you shifty ? using her to be hateful.

And Ciara debuted with a #1 and 5 million sold World Wide. And not Janet, Madonna, Britney, Ashanti, OR Beyonce STOPPED that.

So like I said; Ciara with her Grammy, Record Deal, Multi-million dollar contracts, millions of albums sold, #1s, and many other accolades>>>>>>> you and your pathetic STD infested life.

6thjwn.jpg
  • StrangerInTx
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....

Damn, you still talking? ? you putting me to sleep, now. Especially since this ? 's albums are flopping and she gets a video banned from a major network. I'm perfectly happy with my life and think it's fine in comparison to a chick that I think has no talent or personality.
    It was a hot summer for Music Choice with video on demand, as there were nearly 335 million views on the platform.
    July was the top month with 118 views overall, according to data from Rentrak Corp. August followed with 111 million, while June started things off with 106 million.

Setting the pace as the top music video from June 1 through Aug. 31 was "Ride" by Ciara, featuring Ludacris, said Music Choice officials
    http://www.multichannel.com/article/458296-Music_Choice_Tallies_Some_335_Million_VOD_Views_In_Summer_2010.php

Like Ciara care about some ? network. You lose, Syphilis ? !

2cqxv01.gif
  • StrangerInTx
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Just as long as you know;

Ciara and her stan>>>>>>AIDs infested ? and his fav

6thjwn.jpg
  • StrangerInTx
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Just as long as you know;

Ciara and her stan>>>>>>AIDs infested ? and his fav

6thjwn.jpg

dyxgn7.gif

• dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

? , you have access to the internet.

GOOGLE "Urban Electronic". TEACH yourself.

And "Homework" was regarded as an innovative synthesis of techno, house, acid house and electro styles, and is widely acknowledged as one of the most influential dance music albums of the nineties.

6thjwn.jpg

LMFAO! You ain't a ? clue what you're talking about. Daft Punk have always been House. Homework is a House album. You wouldn't know the difference between House or Techno if it tried to ? you. LOL at 'Urban Electronic' as well. You're just overemphasizing the fact you don't what the ? you're talking about and throwing in all the lame gifs isn't going to change that. Stop making yourself look like a clueless little ? and just shut the ? up, or better yet go back in time and shut the ? up then
  • StrangerInTx
    edited October 2010
    Options
    LMFAO! You ain't a ? clue what you're talking about. Daft Punk have always been House. Homework is a House album. You wouldn't know the difference between House or Techno if it tried to ? you. LOL at 'Urban Electronic' as well. You're just overemphasizing the fact you don't what the ? you're talking about and throwing in all the lame gifs isn't going to change that. Stop making yourself look like a clueless little ? and just shut the ? up, or better yet go back in time and shut the ? up then

You can put them in one genre all day, but the critics disagree.

And you just refuse to teach yourself. GOOGLE it and #SIT!

6thjwn.jpg
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You can put them in one genre all day, but the critics disagree.

And you just refuse to teach yourself. GOOGLE it and #SIT!

6thjwn.jpg

Oh just shut the ? up, you're boring me now. You made it clear from the beginning you don't actually know what you're talking about and that you're just typing random words together hoping you can string some sentences together. Is that the best you can say is 'Google it and sit'? Telling me to 'Google' it isn't going to change that you really don't know what you're talking about and you're clearly just trolling this thread for the sake of it now. Why don't you actually show me some evidence that the music Daft Punk produce is actually 'Techno' as well as show me this mythical 'Urban Electronic' you're banging on about? I can even link you to a load of DJ mixes I've mixed and recorded over the past couple of years to illustrate the difference between House and Techno if you're brain still can't comprehend the fact that Daft Punk aren't actually Techno.

Daft Punk came from the same French House scene with the likes of Cassius, Bob Sinclar, etc. back in the 90s. They're influenced by all the old 70s Disco and 80s Chicago House music, so much so that all their albums have samples from those eras, Discovery especially. Anyone into Dance music could tell you that. They may be influenced by Techno, Electro, Breakbeat, Synthpop or whatever but the music they produce is most definitely House music. Take some of your own advice and go do some reading, educate yourself and do us all a favour on here and shut the ? up. I'll even throw in some quotes and links to start you off:
    "The defining characteristics of the sound are heavy reliance on cut-off and phaser effects both on and alongside samples of late 1970s and early 1980s American or European disco tracks. Celebrated and successful purveyors of this music include Daft Punk,[1] Cassius and Etienne de Crécy. Most tracks in this vein feature steady 4/4 beats with a tempo range of 110-130 beats per minute."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_house
    "Daft Punk is an electronic music duo consisting of French musicians Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo (born February 8, 1974) and Thomas Bangalter (born January 3, 1975). Daft Punk reached significant popularity in the late 1990s house movement in France and were met with continued success in the years following.
    Daft Punk is also credited with producing songs that were considered essential in the French house scene. They were managed from 1996 to 2008 by Pedro Winter (Busy P), the head of Ed Banger Records."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daft_punk

http://www.villagevoice.com/1999-10-05/music/underground-disco/

Now kindly stop being a ? and cease trolling this thread
  • StrangerInTx
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Oh just shut the ? up, you're boring me now. You made it clear from the beginning you don't actually know what you're talking about and that you're just typing random words together hoping you can string some sentences together. Is that the best you can say is 'Google it and sit'? Telling me to 'Google' it isn't going to change that you really don't know what you're talking about and you're clearly just trolling this thread for the sake of it now. Why don't you actually show me some evidence that the music Daft Punk produce is actually 'Techno' as well as show me this mythical 'Urban Electronic' you're banging on about? I can even link you to a load of DJ mixes I've mixed and recorded over the past couple of years to illustrate the difference between House and Techno if you're brain still can't comprehend the fact that Daft Punk aren't actually Techno.

Daft Punk came from the same French House scene with the likes of Cassius, Bob Sinclar, etc. back in the 90s. They're influenced by all the old 70s Disco and 80s Chicago House music, so much so that all their albums have samples from those eras, Discovery especially. Anyone into Dance music could tell you that. They may be influenced by Techno, Electro, Breakbeat, Synthpop or whatever but the music they produce is most definitely House music. Take some of your own advice and go do some reading, educate yourself and do us all a favour on here and shut the ? up. I'll even throw in some quotes and links to start you off:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_house

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daft_punk

http://www.villagevoice.com/1999-10-05/music/underground-disco/

Now kindly stop being a ? and cease trolling this thread

? , im N0T reading your novels. Give me the main details or...
    tumblrla2atbisjd1qdmb8e.gif
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    all her videos shes doin the same ? .

ill still beat tho
  • edeeesq
    edeeesq Members Posts: 511
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Is she wearing a belt shirt???

• dontdiedontkillanyon
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ? , im N0T reading your novels. Give me the main details or...
    tumblrla2atbisjd1qdmb8e.gif

Thank you once again for proving I'm right, as well the fact you chat nothing but utter ? but then we all knew that already, and plus you've now shown us you can't actually read. I'm done, especially if that's all you can say after I give a ? like you pure facts. StrangerinTX stays losing in this thread. Go post a gif
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Oh yeah, Aaliyahs "we need a resolution" has similar looks..
  • baller2500
    baller2500 Members Posts: 193
    edited October 2010
    Options

Whats that?
    nntyxk.jpg

And Ciara cant be a clone.

She have a Grammy and Aaliyah dont.
    t7frsx.jpg

Heara wish he had a grammy. the only grammy he has was for being a guest backup dancer in a missy elliot video. LMFAO

Heara iz irrelevant and dis song aint pushin no numbers.His career barely lasted two years. po thang.
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Speechless>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Ciara goodie days>>>>>>>>>ciara now
  • supern0va_
    supern0va_ Members Posts: 214
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i thought it was really good.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Lets be real, when Ciara puts out videos it's essentially a dance instruction video and how many times is she gonna do the ? matrix. She needs to go do choreography or something, be a judge on Americas Next Dance Crew or something.