An Illuminati piece of info with a twist

Options
KLICHE
KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in The Social Lounge
Type the following as your web address on your browser..

WWW.ITANIMULLI.COM and see where it takes you!! As you most likely know already it ILLUMINATI backwards... but where did it take you

???

p.s or can just click the link

Comments

• KLICHE
    edited October 2010
    Options
    anyone?????????
  • anthony7q
    anthony7q Members Posts: 782
    edited October 2010
    Options
    yea. It takes you to a us government website. It's scary but still probably won't deter peole from supporting the US. This country literally gets away with murder. I read something a couple of weeks ago that the US even uses a form of Black Magic to oppress the Black community.
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Someone random made a link and had it redirect to that site
    CLOSE THREAD
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited October 2010
    Options
    CLOSE THREAD

This, there are alot of websites you can go to that redirect you to government sites and others.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol.. there is gonna be a shortage of aluminum foil......
  • KLICHE
    edited October 2010
    Options

LOL! I'm already onto my fifth roll
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    CLOSE THREAD

LOL. I love how some people who believe all this illuminati ? also believe that in between rigging elections, killing truthseekers, and staging terrorist attacks, they do things like register the domain name for "Illuminati" spelled backwards, then redirect it to the NSA website. Just cause. I guess the Illuminati has been exposed by one of their own forgetting that information published on the internet is available on the internet.

If you're keeping score,

Illuminati - 0
    GoDaddy - 1
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    anthony7q wrote: »
    yea. It takes you to a us government website. It's scary but still probably won't deter peole from supporting the US. This country literally gets away with murder. I read something a couple of weeks ago that the US even uses a form of Black Magic to oppress the Black community.

Smh @ this whole post
  • thetruth391
    thetruth391 Members Posts: 2,367 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    rofl @black magic. are you serious?
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    rofl @black magic. are you serious?

I'd consider convincing brothers to worship 22 rims and gold teeth some sort of black magic, if you want to be metaphysical about it. Who in their RIGHT mind would want all that ? ... let alone be willing to rob deal and ? for it? This ? is voodoo magic, bro. Maybe not in the comical fantasy way you're used to... but in the realistic way, I'd say hell yes...
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    I'd consider convincing brothers to worship 22 rims and gold teeth some sort of black magic, if you want to be metaphysical about it. Who in their RIGHT mind would want all that ? ... let alone be willing to rob deal and ? for it? This ? is voodoo magic, bro. Maybe not in the comical fantasy way you're used to... but in the realistic way, I'd say hell yes...

Or you could call it greed?
  • Chike
    edited October 2010
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    Or you could call it greed?

Greed would be the reason. Black Magic would be the weapon. Or mind fuckery, Psychological Warfare, Brainwashing, Hypnotism.... whichever term you want to use.

Back in the day, before PSychology and Hypnotism were termed or realized... people would call it black magic/voodoo.... Now with modern science and vocabulary, we got terms and definitions for it because we now know what it is and how it works.
  • 7thwardslim
    7thwardslim Members Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

What the foil is used for?

I Might need to get some
  • major pain
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Greed would be the reason. Black Magic would be the weapon. Or mind fuckery, Psychological Warfare, Brainwashing, Hypnotism.... whichever term you want to use.

Back in the day, before PSychology and Hypnotism were termed or realized... people would call it black magic/voodoo.... Now with modern science and vocabulary, we got terms and definitions for it because we now know what it is and how it works.

You're starting to sound like you have a stash of aluminum foil around the house.
  • oliverlang
    oliverlang Members Posts: 593
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You're starting to sound like you have a stash of aluminum foil around the house.

tin-foil-hat-625p.jpg

They have a fresh stash of tin foil hats right there in the back...
  • Chike
    edited October 2010
    Options

Oh here we go... whatever, tool. I hate conversing with people who have an IQ of a chimp.
  • major pain
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Oh here we go... whatever, tool. I hate conversing with people who have an IQ of a chimp.

Tool? IQ of a chimp? Because I dont agree with you? Sad.
  • Chike
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Tool? IQ of a chimp? Because I dont agree with you? Sad.

Yea, I don't agree with you and you telling me I need a tinfoil hat.... ? hypocrite
  • major pain
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Yea, I don't agree with you and you telling me I need a tinfoil hat.... ? hypocrite

I said you're starting to sound like a conspiracy theorist... it wasnt even that serious, but continue on your angry rant for no reason.
  • Chike
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I said you're starting to sound like a conspiracy theorist... it wasnt even that serious, but continue on your angry rant for no reason.

And what if I sound like a conspiracy theorist? Like that's a bad thing? The only ammo you got is ridicule? Tinfoil Hats and nutjob comments.

Now, if you want to be civil, what exactly did I say that was just soooooooooo preposterous that makes me sound like a conspiracy theorist? That people back in the day didn't know what hypnotism was so they called it black magic? really? that deems me insane?
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    what chike said made sense to me.
  • major pain
    edited October 2010
    Options
    And what if I sound like a conspiracy theorist? Like that's a bad thing? The only ammo you got is ridicule? Tinfoil Hats and nutjob comments.

Now, if you want to be civil, what exactly did I say that was just soooooooooo preposterous that makes me sound like a conspiracy theorist? That people back in the day didn't know what hypnotism was so they called it black magic? really? that deems me insane?

People also used to think the world was flat and that when you sneezed you were losing a part of your soul. So, black magic being used to explain simple greed is a bit over the top.

I get the point you are trying to make, but explaining it in terms of magic doesnt sell it. Of course these things are just my opinion and I may have the IQ of a chimp.
  • Chike
    edited October 2010
    Options
    People also used to think the world was flat and that when you sneezed you were losing a part of your soul. So, black magic being used to explain simple greed is a bit over the top.

I get the point you are trying to make, but explaining it in terms of magic doesnt sell it. Of course these things are just my opinion and I may have the IQ of a chimp.

Ever heard of a figure of speech? Also, did I not say I didn't mean black magic in the comical sense? So if you understood what I meant, why even bring up the whole tin foil hat comment unless you're just being a smart ass or a tool... I called you a chimp IQ having tool because of that comment, not just because you disagree with me.
  • major pain
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Ever heard of a figure of speech? Also, did I not say I didn't mean black magic in the comical sense? So if you understood what I meant, why even bring up the whole tin foil hat comment unless you're just being a smart ass or a tool... I called you a chimp IQ having tool because of that comment, not just because you disagree with me.

I understand the point you are trying to make because of other comments you have made regarding social constructs. I dont, in any way, agree with the "black magic" thing you are talking about. I just get how you are trying to equate it to your view on the way things work.

I dont know of any other way of black magic being used, but you used ideas like mind fuckery, psychological warfare, brainwashing, psychology and hypnotism to relate to black magic. LOL...THAT is over the top and just ridiculous. If you notice I didnt make that comment until you made those assertions. Those things are no more black magic than the world being flat still a viable idea.
  • oliverlang
    oliverlang Members Posts: 593
    edited October 2010
    Options