Colorado Senate Republican candidate Ken Buck: Being ? is a choice

Options
MacOne
MacOne Banned Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭
edited October 2010 in The Social Lounge
Ken Buck just said on meet the press that being ? is a choice, but birth can be a factor, like alcoholism

wtf?

Comments

• edeeesq
    edeeesq Members Posts: 511
    edited October 2010
    Options
    MacOne wrote: »
    Ken Buck just said on meet the press that being ? is a choice, but birth can be a factor, like alcoholism

wtf?

He IS a repulican isn't he? Are you surprised?
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    edeeesq wrote: »
    He IS a repulican isn't he? Are you surprised?

He's a Tea Party Republican in fact. He's also polling ahead of the Democratic Candidate, the incumbent-but-never-elected Senator Michael Bennet. Gotta hope Bennet somehow pulls it out, but it's too bad the Colorado Democrats didn't wise up and nominate Andrew Romanoff instead. In a year when the political establishment is such a source of frustration and being an incumbent is an automatic strike 1, the only way to make it worse is being an unelected incumbent who had the seat handed to him by political elites.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    This is true.

Where I plan to insert is my choice.

Feelings, desires, and emotion are just formalities.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    It is a choice. Read Romans 1.
  • shootemwon
    edited October 2010
    Options

You're not going to post it in bold text?
  • edeeesq
    edited October 2010
    Options

blueBra.jpg

I'm just helping you...
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

romans, written by Paul right? the hater of women. the possibly ? himself apostle. yeah makes sense.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2010
    Options
    shootemwon wrote: »
    You're not going to post it in bold text?

Ask and ye shall receive. Verses 18-32 tell us that being ? is a choice.

1Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of ? , 2(Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,) 3Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh; 4And declared to be the Son of ? with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead: 5By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name: 6Among whom are ye also the called of Jesus Christ:

7To all that be in Rome, beloved of ? , called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from ? our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.
    8First, I thank my ? through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world. 9For ? is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers; 10Making request, if by any means now at length I might have a prosperous journey by the will of ? to come unto you. 11For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established; 12That is, that I may be comforted together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me. 13Now I would not have you ignorant, brethren, that oftentimes I purposed to come unto you, (but was let hitherto,) that I might have some fruit among you also, even as among other Gentiles. 14I am debtor both to the Greeks, and to the Barbarians; both to the wise, and to the unwise. 15So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.
    16For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of ? unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. 17For therein is the righteousness of ? revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
    18For the wrath of ? is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; 19Because that which may be known of ? is manifest in them; for ? hath shewed it unto them. 20For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: 21Because that, when they knew ? , they glorified him not as ? , neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 22Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, 23And changed the glory of the uncorruptible ? into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
    24Wherefore ? also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: 25Who changed the truth of ? into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
    26For this cause ? gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their ? one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. 28And even as they did not like to retain ? in their knowledge, ? gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; 29Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 30Backbiters, haters of ? , despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 32Who knowing the judgment of ? , that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2010
    Options
    blueBra.jpg

I'm just helping you...

I know you love me edee.
  • edeeesq
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I know you love me edee.

I'd love to you to put on a shirt on this primarily male sight....

Just saying...
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I'd love to you to put on a shirt on this primarily male sight....

Just saying...

Yeah, you do......
  • edeeesq
    edited October 2010
    Options

Little something for your precious before bed....
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Being ? would have to be a choice. I aint never heard of no muthafuckas who are BORN ? .... 80 percent of these ? hoes aint ? by nature(unless they white I assume lol), they ? by choice and subsequent TV brainwashing. People watched Will and Grace, all them other ? shows and thought it was acceptable to be ? or even COOL to be ? . I dont care if a mafucka is ? or not, but I hate when people make it like being ? is something you were born with, like race or gender or some ? . And even then people change race(at least pigmentation) or gender BY choice. CHOICE.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    IDK Bout this u hear alot of these homos and ? claim that they always knew as a young child that they were ? ....but I do agree some choose to do ? ? .
  • edeeesq
    edited October 2010
    Options
    TrueGodHS wrote: »
    Being ? would have to be a choice. I aint never heard of no muthafuckas who are BORN ? .... 80 percent of these ? hoes aint ? by nature(unless they white I assume lol), they ? by choice and subsequent TV brainwashing. People watched Will and Grace, all them other ? shows and thought it was acceptable to be ? or even COOL to be ? . I dont care if a mafucka is ? or not, but I hate when people make it like being ? is something you were born with, like race or gender or some ? . And even then people change race(at least pigmentation) or gender BY choice. CHOICE.

Well with THIS kind of logic who can argue!!

Seriously, this was the post we've all been waiting for to show us the light!!

Why listen to science and facts when you have this marvelous soul typing phrases like "? hoes" and other intelligent babblings

? Bless you my man, ? bless you!!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Edee defends homosexuals like her life depended on it. No other issue ruffles her feathers like this one. IDK, but I call it like I see it. The closet door is open, are you going to come out?
  • shootemwon
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Dudes who say sexual orientation is a choice are basically admitting that in terms of physical excitement, kissing dudes and sucking ? and being penetrated is sexually stimulating for them, but they just choose not to do engage in those acts. I personally have to say I don't think whether or not you're ? is a choice because I never had to choose heterosexuality. Females are the only gender I'm physically attracted to, I never had to think about it.
  • blatin35
    blatin35 Members Posts: 176
    edited October 2010
    Options
    TrueGodHS wrote: »
    You have got to be the dumbest ass on this site..
    Everyone has a choice in who they sleep with but they don't have a choice in what gender they are attracted to..
    If you chose to never have sex again, you would still be attracted to the opposite sex..
  • edeeesq
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Edee defends homosexuals like her life depended on it. No other issue ruffles her feathers like this one. IDK, but I call it like I see it. The closet door is open, are you going to come out?

I've never defended you, so this can't be true. :confused:

See the next time I offer you a bra again! HA!