So Nas was Calling Jay Z ? , knowing dmn Well That JayZ was slaying his baby moms

Options

Comments

• nyst8ofmin
    nyst8ofmin Members Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    nas made $2mil a quarter last year.
    nas aint broke you ? idiots.

some of you try so hard to discredit some of these rappers, especially nas.
    why? can anyone give me a respectable answer?
    cuz it seems to me that most of you cannot form your own opinions.

so if you do have your own opinion... why do you hate nas?
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    correction
    NaS has kids

son and a daughter

other then that and regardless of who or how their respective mothers choose to act,
    not to much of a rebuttel Camel stans can say to dismiss this stinging fact

Damn ya'll took this ? to the next level!!!

A man has the responsibility to resurrect through the birth of his seed so he can live again.

Maybe JayZ chased Carmen because he wanted to know what it felt like to have a Baby's mother??

As long as Bleek is alive Jigga will always have the Sun/Son that he was unable to have naturally.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    Just look at his soul burning slow
    33ed31e1.jpg
    Nas Fan: that don't mean nothing. Ether stopped jay in his tracks and kilt his career.

im not a nas fan.....actually, i always vote nas lost when its in a poll lol.......but how does jay z having money change the fact that nas made him cry with ether?
  • hrap-120
    edited October 2010
    Options
    In 2008, Jay-Z packed his bags and he departed earlier this year for his new label, Roc Nation distributed by Sony. For years, Nas recorded for Sony through Columbia Records. The only reason that Nas signed to Def Jam was because of his friendship with Jay-Z. At the time, he was also the CEO of the label, so he oversaw Nas’ Hip Hop Is Dead release and made sure it was properly promoted.

In 2007, Jay-Z stepped down in favor of creating the Roc Nation super-label. As a result, Nas’ 2008 album was not promoted very much by Def Jam. Jay-Z has been hard at work building the new label’s roster, his first album will be the label’s first release. The label has no other big-name star besides Jay, but he did the Sony deal to move Beyonce over easier. Adding Nas would truly make Roc Nation a super-label and with an expiring contract and a multi-million dollar deal, Nas may sign with the label.
    http://hhvibe.wordpress.com/2009/09/07/will-nas-sign-with-roc-nation/

JayZ is a bigger Nas fan than any body I know, and Nas is so influential that there are posters who name themselves after his song titles..

? it's called growing up and having too much money to do the things you used to I guess you suggest he hug the block huh ya man Nas is hurting right now he needs cash and beggin to have his album put out so who's soul is burning bruh Kellis is killin dis niccas pockets right now and your talkin about Ether you need to pray for ya man.
    No dumb-ass its called being a grafted mutant to make people like you feel like they found a kindred spirit.

Nas is far from hurting, he could buy your manhood for 50K and have you in lipstick & lace huggin' the block for trick money.

You dont know whats in that mans pockets you gold-digger. He feels comfortable enough with his money to do the projects of his choice instead of trying to cater
    to you for extra record sales.
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    @hrap
    You know Jay-z? Get him to post.

And who in hell would name themselves after a nas song?

Anybody whos followed the beef knows that Jay is a HUGE Nas fan, when Nas failed to lace a track on Reasonable Doubt he felt like he had just been spit on by his hero. Jay always mentioned Nas in tracks Nas never mentioned Jays name once.

Jay already said he saw no hope for himself and other rappers when Illmatic dropped.
  • garv
    edited October 2010
    Options
    @hrap

You didn't even know of the word 'ether's existence before you heard the Nas track.
  • hrap-120
    edited October 2010
    Options
    @hrap

The half-mammal wont return my text-messages so ? 'em.

The word ETHER can be found in numerous posters Screen-names and signatures.

The word went from being a meaningless element in science class to a part of hiphops lexicon.
  • choppa_style
    choppa_style Members Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Lol Nas even said "what you think you gettin' girls now 'cause of your looks?" admitting that Jay was getting the ladies on the same song. Just more proof that Ether is a bunch of juvenile non-sensical name calling
  • garv
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Sigh
    You guys need to stop letting hiphop be your only source of education.
    e·ther

3. the upper regions of space; the clear sky; the heavens.
    4. the medium supposed by the ancients to fill the upper regions of space.
    5. Physics. a hypothetical substance supposed to occupy all space, postulated to account for the propagation of electromagnetic radiation through space.
    Also, aether (for defs. 3–5).

So what did Nas really mean?
    What does Ether-I-Am really mean?

This proves nothing, you only went and checked the definition of the word when you heard the diss track.
  • bankrupt baller
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Lol Nas even said "what you think you gettin' girls now 'cause of your looks?" admitting that Jay was getting the ladies on the same song. Just more proof that Ether is a bunch of juvenile non-sensical name calling

dumbest comment in here........hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa
    /thread
  • choppa_style
    choppa_style Members Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    dumbest comment in here........hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa
    /thread

You know it's true!! Nas coming with childish ? calling Jay ? and whack while Jay actually backed up his claims with facts and ?
  • bankrupt baller
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i swear, the people who are for ether will never acknowledge this fact.

in my first post of the thread, i broke it down easily. but nobody acknowledged it.

you should have broke it down for jay then lol
  • hrap-120
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Sigh
    You guys need to stop letting hiphop be your only source of education.
    e·ther

3. the upper regions of space; the clear sky; the heavens.
    4. the medium supposed by the ancients to fill the upper regions of space.
    5. Physics. a hypothetical substance supposed to occupy all space, postulated to account for the propagation of electromagnetic radiation through space.
    Also, aether (for defs. 3–5).

So what did Nas really mean?
    What does Ether-I-Am really mean?

Oh I get it, you decided to call yourself Ether-I-Am and put ETHER in your SIG because of a science class you took senior year in Highschool.

Ether was such an impressive song that JayZ decided to cement his legacy as a C.E.O. by signing the author of the song to a multi-miilion dollar record deal.

...and why did Jayz tell the world that he knew Tai Bo on the song "Girls girls girls"???
  • bankrupt baller
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I have to agree. Nas talking about ? -a-fella and Jay-z breaks Nas whole career down in one verse and finish off several other wack ? in the other verses of take over.

even the female on the radio laughed at him lol
  • bankrupt baller
    edited October 2010
    Options
    somebody is ignoring the video i see
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i swear, the people who are for ether will never acknowledge this fact.

in my first post of the thread, i broke it down easily. but nobody acknowledged it.

Idiot post. Lets break it down. Nas rapped about Jay-Z imitating Puffy & Biggie's blueprint and biting his lines which is true. He rapped about Jay stealing his style, which he did (nobody was "slap boxing with Jesus" until "Live @ The BBQ" came out and yet on RD Jay spits, "Even if Jehova's Witness i bet he'll never testify" & "I'll make ur block infa-red hot, i'm like satan"). Nas talked about how Jay-Z was on Jaz-O's ? and that's been proven because he stole the man's name and was rocking his jewels. To add insult to injury Jaz don't even like his ? anymore.

He talked about how he looked like a camel, you call it childish name-calling, but Jay-Z is still referencing that name 8 years later on BP3. He made fun of how Jay couldn't get girls because he's ugly, a line that Jay couldn't doubt because he said it himself. Nas flipped Takeovers hook and ate the entire Roc (R-O-C get gunned up and clapped quick....).

"Takeover" was the best diss Jay-Z had, Blueprint 2 was a bunch of whining and Jay ADMITTED DEFEAT (I don't know why you revisionists keep forgetting this nugget). Supaugly was even worse. How does Jay think that sleeping with another man's EX-GIRL make him tough? I guess Common is the man for ? Erykah Badu after Andre 3000 had her. I guess Jay Electronica is better than both of those guys for ? Erykah now. SMH @ the pride Jay felt for being Nas' sloppy seconds. To make it even worse his own mom made him publicly apologize for the song. Even his mother thinks he's a loser.

Like i said in my original post, there is no revising history here, Jay Lauce!!!! Both men are successful so it doesn't matter.
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    Idiot post. Lets break it down. Nas rapped about Jay-Z imitating Puffy & Biggie's blueprint and biting his lines which is true. He rapped about Jay stealing his style, which he did (nobody was "slap boxing with Jesus" until "Live @ The BBQ" came out and yet on RD Jay spits, "Even if Jehova's Witness i bet he'll never testify" & "I'll make ur block infa-red hot, i'm like satan"). Nas talked about how Jay-Z was on Jaz-O's ? and that's been proven because he stole the man's name and was rocking his jewels. To add insult to injury Jaz don't even like his ? anymore.

He talked about how he looked like a camel, you call it childish name-calling, but Jay-Z is still referencing that name 8 years later on BP3. He made fun of how Jay couldn't get girls because he's ugly, a line that Jay couldn't doubt because he said it himself. Nas flipped Takeovers hook and ate the entire Roc (R-O-C get gunned up and clapped quick....).

"Takeover" was the best diss Jay-Z had, Blueprint 2 was a bunch of whining and Jay ADMITTED DEFEAT (I don't know why you revisionists keep forgetting this nugget). Supaugly was even worse. How does Jay think that sleeping with another man's EX-GIRL make him tough? I guess Common is the man for ? Erykah Badu after Andre 3000 had her. I guess Jay Electronica is better than both of those guys for ? Erykah now. SMH @ the pride Jay felt for being Nas' sloppy seconds. To make it even worse his own mom made him publicly apologize for the song. Even his mother thinks he's a loser.

Like i said in my original post, there is no revising history here, Jay Lauce!!!! Both men are successful so it doesn't matter.

you make valid points, but in carmens book she says she was ? jay while with nas still
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I have to agree. Nas talking about ? -a-fella and Jay-z breaks Nas whole career down in one verse and finish off several other wack ? in the other verses of take over.

In takever he basically says Nas has one hot album and the rest is flops at that time Nas only had one weak album Nastradamus. I am, It was Written are as dope as illmatic to some extent.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i'm mad this is still a debate
  • Ishi
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Once again why hasn't Nas knocked this ? out? Just the whole situation makes me question Nas as a person maybe Pac was right when he said he was a fake and straight acting hood.
  • jonlakadeadmic
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Ishi wrote: »
    Once again why hasn't Nas knocked this ? out? Just the whole situation makes me question Nas as a person maybe Pac was right when he said he was a fake and straight acting hood.

didnt jay challenge him to a boxing match at one point?
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    you make valid points, but in carmens book she says she was ? jay while with nas still

i thought she only said that for the pub and to sell books
  • Ishi
    edited October 2010
    Options
    didnt jay challenge him to a boxing match at one point?

I hope not cause if so he didn't say yes... the whole thing is bull i mean how could you let a ? step on your shoes like that and a ugly ? at that. Should have went OJ Simpson mode on his wife and Jay... (not Allen cause his 3s are raw)
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I wish this thread would go away, who the ? cares
  • jonlakadeadmic
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i thought she only said that for the pub and to sell books

thats very possible, i was just sayin what i heard