Ladies: Whats the scariest thing that has happend to you at a mans house?

Options

Comments

• BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i know a chick that was at a dude house and they was bout to ? then she heard movement in the closet

shes like whats that?

dude was like i put my cat in there cause most people dont like cats

she didnt believe it so she got up and opened the door it was his lil brother in there tryin to record them ?

haha she got her ? and left

Well damn! LMAO
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    GTariq wrote: »
    Oh Lord!!! What did she have to say to you!?

She wanted to know who I was, why was I over there, did I know about her....I told her the truth. "I know you, I know about your kids, and I know how you feel about him. But sister, you better than this...don't shame yourself over a man...if he wants you, he will have you. But you can't make him want you, or feel the same as you. Go home to your kids, and go to sleep. Tomorrow will be better."
  • GTariq
    GTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i know a chick that was at a dude house and they was bout to ? then she heard movement in the closet

shes like whats that?

she didnt believe it so she got up and opened the door it was his lil brother in there tryin to record them ?

Well damn! LMAO

I second that!
  • letstrythisagain
    letstrythisagain Members Posts: 427
    edited October 2010
    Options
    some years ago, this guy i was dating, i spent the nite at his house. the next day i went into his kitchen to cook him breakfast but when i opened the cabinet door a roach came tumbling right at me i almost had a heart attack .....

but he didnt see what the problem was & accused me of "overreacting" .....
  • GTariq
    GTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    She wanted to know who I was, why was I over there, did I know about her....I told her the truth. "I know you, I know about your kids, and I know how you feel about him. But sister, you better than this...don't shame yourself over a man...if he wants you, he will have you. But you can't make him want you, or feel the same as you. Go home to your kids, and go to sleep. Tomorrow will be better."

Damn you ethered her soul. You hit her with one of these

imager.php?id=1206466 GIFSoup
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

shes like whats that?

smh. what a ? .
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    smh. what a ? .

haha dude still ended up beating later on too
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    haha dude still ended up beating later on too

good. shes still foul for not letting that kid video tape.
  • Gucci da Cincere
    Gucci da Cincere Members Posts: 164
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Probably when his ex jumped an 8 foot privacy fence, and started to bang on his patio door....she was banging on his door, and was like "I see her in there!!! I SEEEE HEEERRRR!!!!" I was freaked out, because this was the first time being over to his house. I knew about her, he told me all about her...but it just blew my mind to see a chick in action LOL! He goes outside, I hear him say "Damn it, you done ? up my fence!!" and then some tussling. And I'm just sitting there with a cooler, like "the hell?"

Then, he comes back in the house, his cell phone rings, and was like "She wanna talk to you." So I talked to her....very surreal night for me, to say the least.

that sound like some punkd ? lol
  • ceothachosen1
    ceothachosen1 Members Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

shes like whats that?

g ? !!!!!!!
  • texican11
    texican11 Members Posts: 447
    edited October 2010
    Options

shes like whats that?

she didnt believe it so she got up and opened the door it was his lil brother in there tryin to record them ? haha she got her ? and left

HAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

You the little brother wasnt gonna record ? ...
    He was gonna jump in the action
    The Big brother was gonna turn off all the lights ? the ? out the chick
    Pretend he was gonna go to the bathroom and the lirtle brother was gonna go in for round 2
    (LoL) Your homegril was gonna get the Kat treatment
    (a train run on her)
  • ceothachosen1
    ceothachosen1 Members Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    texican11 wrote: »
    HAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

You the little brother wasnt gonna record ? ...
    He was gonna jump in the action
    The Big brother was gonna turn off all the lights ? the ? out the chick
    Pretend he was gonna go to the bathroom and the lirtle brother was gonna go in for round 2
    (LoL) Your homegril was gonna get the Kat treatment
    (a train run on her)

this ? knows lol
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ehh...I've had plenty of ? happen. Won't be telling the worst but....

One time I went to this ? house and he locked me in his room and wouldnt let me out. he was blocking the door....I had to be in there for at least 3-4 hours. He was ? crazy. He looked through my 2 way- yup i said 2 way ? im old- and got the memo that he was 1 of about 4 or 5. that ? was scary. I thought that ? was gone ? me. The only reason I got out is cause his mom came home from work smh.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    This ? is hilarious.icon14.gif
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    This ? is hilarious.icon14.gif

So, where the hell u been? i mean...i told u i was stalking ur posts.....how the fluck am i supposed to stalk someone that dont post? -_-
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The way you've described sounds a bit casual to me. I don't go home with men I have just met.
    It takes quite a while for me to feel comfortable enough to go to his home/ I usually will meet a man for a "date" using my own vehicle and we can meet at a common place until further into it.

This isn't even close to the worst of it but.....

An immediate family member of this man would be present with his woman and he would beat on her.
    I heard the colliding of his palm and her face, smacking her upside the head and all of that.
    I don't appreciate being present company for any of that BS.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    lmao at a ? living in a storage shed. i knew a ? who chilled in a storage unit. he had a sofa and a fridge full of 40s and he would chill out there during the summer.

idk why this ? is so funny to me..i got a mental picture of this and just started crackin the ? up! ahahahahaha
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Probably when his ex jumped an 8 foot privacy fence, and started to bang on his patio door....she was banging on his door, and was like "I see her in there!!! I SEEEE HEEERRRR!!!!" I was freaked out, because this was the first time being over to his house. I knew about her, he told me all about her...but it just blew my mind to see a chick in action LOL! He goes outside, I hear him say "Damn it, you done ? up my fence!!" and then some tussling. And I'm just sitting there with a cooler, like "the hell?"

Then, he comes back in the house, his cell phone rings, and was like "She wanna talk to you." So I talked to her....very surreal night for me, to say the least.
    I heard this story before.

I woke up once and a chick was sitting on my stomach staring down @ me, I got up and left.
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ever went home with a seemingly nice gentleman, then you walk into his house and he asks you

"have you ever danced with the devil, on a pale moon's night."

then he refuses to turn the lights on????

i had a homegirl that had been on a few dates with this dude, and he invites her over to his crib. the ? lived in a storage shed.

like one of those shed stations people store their old couches and ? .

Dead............. lol.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I heard this story before.

I woke up once and a chick was sitting on my stomach staring down @ me, I got up and left.

Oh no, that is just creepy.
    I would have left with the quickness.

This man I knew way back was creepy like that but in a more subtle way.
    The man wouldn't even want you to lock the bathroom door....
    What? Am I going to cheat on you in the bathroom for you to press a woman so hard for that? Ha.
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

What? Am I going to cheat on you in the bathroom for you to press a woman so hard for that? Ha.

lmao

I knew somebody like that

she'd ask the same ? " What did you lock the door for?"

me: *confused face*
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lmao

I knew somebody like that

she'd ask the same ? " What did you lock the door for?"

me: *confused face*
    Lol. She just asked or did she also request/demand for you not to lock it?
    This fella was really concerned with it being locked and was not having it.
    He must have had a story behind it, a bad flashback of an ex, a locked bathroom door and suspicious sounds on the other end of the door. Must have been the reason :P
  • king hassan
    edited October 2010
    Options

Hell yeah, I got some stories to tell about women I've come across in my 37 years.

Dig
  • king hassan
    edited October 2010
    Options
    When I was 20 and stationed in San Diego I met this 27 year old chick from Miami in the club. Needless to say she tried to lock me in, tried giving me a key to the crib but I declined. Anyway at that time I was young, and I had ladies all over the city, and I was driving a 4 door Chevy Blazer with rims and sounds so of course I was everywhere. My lie to tell the chics was that I was out to sea and my ship would come in on a certain time. So I told her this but I was in a hotel with a chick a left the reciept in my pocket. So ole girl was washing my clothes and found the reciept and mailed that ? to me (I was out to sea when I got the mail) I'm like ? , she gonna ? up my gear. When we get back in port, everything intact and she says she forgives me and realizes I'm young man. I dropped my contact with her and she started tripping. I'd be out to sea and come back and it'd be balloons, cards, flowers and stuffed animals on my truck. She'd page me relentlesy, and one night I'm in the bar and like in a movie, she was on the other side and it was packed. It seemed like the club parted like the red sea and she was on one end and I was on the other and it was a striaght shot. I left and me and my homie was going up the I-5 and I see headlights moving fast from lane to lane, lo and behold ole girl pulls up next to me screaming and ? . I eventually had to get the Base police involved, that chic freaked me out, broad was nuts
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    My ? like a hotel B.

Chics love hangin' at the crib.

smh....