Chalky White: A Trailblazer for American Progress?

Options
2»

Comments

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    let's keep it real, that Klansmen was lucky to only lose a finger. soon as them tools came out I assumed Chalky would give him the "Jack Bauer in the last 24 season after his new girlfriend gets sniped" treatment.
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    bornnraisedoffCMR Members Posts: 1,073 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    let's keep it real, that Klansmen was lucky to only lose a finger. soon as them tools came out I assumed Chalky would give him the "Jack Bauer in the last 24 season after his new girlfriend gets sniped" treatment.

Yeah, I thought it would get much uglier than that. Guess he just wanted to send a message though.
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »

I mean he was in that interrogation room to get some answers, but also as a favor from Nucky. Remember they were ? he went as far as cutting off the finger. My guess is he knew that Nucky would let a severed finger slide, but there might be some consequences if he did much more.
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options