Braid!

Options
Alkindus
Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in IllGaming
So yeah, I copped this game on PSN

maybe it was because I was high as ? but this game is ? sick. It's like playing art, the graphics are detailed and the framerate operates smoothly. The music seems a lil sad/mysterious yet soulful.

It's a platform/puzzle game for 9.99 Euro on PSN(dont know it its on XBLarcade), where u can control 'time'. It consists of several different levels that consist out of various puzzles. Each puzzle has a theme, most of them are completely different and quite unortodox. It has a interesting storyline regarding love lmao.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/969696-braid

Seriously, if you are into something original, something you haven't played yet, get Braid, it's epic. U platform/puzzle fanatics dont wanna miss out on this one.

Comments

• joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Alkindus wrote: »
    So yeah, I copped this game on PSN

maybe it was because I was high as ? but this game is ? sick. It's like playing art, the graphics are detailed and the framerate operates smoothly. The music seems a lil sad/mysterious yet soulful.

It's a platform/puzzle game for 9.99 Euro on PSN(dont know it its on XBLarcade), where u can control 'time'. It consists of several different levels that consist out of various puzzles. Each puzzle has a theme, most of them are completely different and quite unortodox. It has a interesting storyline regarding love lmao.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/969696-braid

Seriously, if you are into something original, something you haven't played yet, get Braid, it's epic. U platform/puzzle fanatics dont wanna miss out on this one.

lol......it was orginally an Xbox exclusive. PSN got it a year or so later. Its nice, but got difficult after the first few levels and I got frustrated. lol
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    lol......it was orginally an Xbox exclusive. PSN got it a year or so later. Its nice, but got difficult after the first few levels and I got frustrated. lol

lmao didn't know it was an xbox eclusive, happy they released it on PSN (hopefully they will do the same with Limbo)

The first few levels I missed half the puzzles thinking 'hey, later in the game u will receive some power ups or something and you can get the puzzle pieces backtracking'
    turns out getting every puzzle piece takes some time and genius to figure out...the puzzles can be quite challenging but I'm loving it so far lol
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I got it on PSN and I honestly still havent played it yet lol, I got to wait for a day where Im bored as hell and dont got ? else to do to catch up on all of these games I got.

Me and all my homies gameshare so we pretty much get every worthwhile game that hits the store