bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    nope ....whats it about?
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Played the demo last night. It is a fun, casual game. Might buy the full version, but not right now. Real caught up with Yakuza 3 right now, plus I just bought Dead Rising 2 and Spiderman SD a few minutes ago.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    rofl! no ? I was just playing this like 5 min ago, I was about to delete it after the scene in the house with they parents but I started playing and its fun as hell.

It looks kiddy but it has some adult humor (the green dude kidnapping little kids on Halloween lmao)

Its a dope RPG its kinda like the Pokemon games from gameboy
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    rofl! no ? I was just playing this like 5 min ago, I was about to delete it after the scene in the house with they parents but I started playing and its fun as hell.
    It looks kiddy but it has some adult humor (the green dude kidnapping little kids on Halloween lmao)

Its a dope RPG its kinda like the Pokemon games from gameboy

Same here. I was, like WTH is this ? ? But I gave it try and ended up liking it.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    nope ....whats it about?

A Halloween RPG I guess lol

It's fun. You're a kid (brother or sister) whichever you pick in the beginning. After that your sibling is kidnapped by a goblin. Your goal? Go around the neighborhood door to door collecting all candy, plus candy on the ground, in trash bags/bins/cans, mail boxes, fire hydrants (?? lol) leaf piles etc. That's the only way into the world of where the monsters are I think. Anyway, sometimes while trick or treating you get a goblin who you must fight. Your kid in whatever costume (starts off as a robot) transforms into a real robot and you battle the goblins.

? is pretty ill, I played the demo and it was nice. All costumes have that transforming ability and different fighting abilities. Your costume as well comes equipped with some perk to help you as a kid. For example the robot costume comes with skates, so you get around faster. Another costume comes with a flashlight, sees in dark places, ? like that.
  • Bcotton5
    edited October 2010
    Options
    yea its good I recommend playing it, dont delete it after the 1st scene lol
  • JackAssInTheBox
    JackAssInTheBox Members Posts: 1,230 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Sounds ? as ? but naw i havent played that ? ....I cant play ? .
  • LoraaV
    LoraaV Members Posts: 1
    edited October 2010
    Options
    How much can u play in the demo? can u go thru that gate or do u need to buy the full version to get thru it??
  • Bcotton5
    edited October 2010
    Options
    LoraaV wrote: »
    How much can u play in the demo? can u go thru that gate or do u need to buy the full version to get thru it??

IDK I knocked on a lot of doors but I started getting tired so I quit
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    LoraaV wrote: »

Well, you can play a good neighborhood they give you. That = around 20 houses to knock on. Plus you get to explore the neighborhood, in which you can skate around and collect candy. Then you can play like 2 or 3 mini games by talking to other kids. Not to mention you can fight goblins if you knock on the wrong door, which you want to fight them anyways for xp. The demo doesn't end unless you end it, but the area is limited to what you can do. To go further you gotta buy the game which it is $15 I think.