Things to not say in a classroom full of black women

Options
2»

Comments

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    for 20 bucks you can take a romantic walk, grab more than one drink, and even put a flower in her hair

do ? really wanna sit down in the most expensive restaurant in town on a first date with a dude? get to know each other from across a table like a business meeting?

Good ?

you are right on the money with this
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    kAjUn wrote: »
    black women? sounds like some ? all women regardless of race would defend

no doubt

white women are the biggest gold diggers in the world

but it's the sisters who catch a bad rep

while white women are actually praised and glamorize for it
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    smh ...i go to a HBCU...the classroom was full of black women for ? 's sake...hence the title...
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol @ the 20 dollar limit.....
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    shadb33 wrote: »
    Aight so yesterday I was in class and we had a discussion on marriage. I said I wasn't getting married cause marriage was nothin but a business contract, you're basically going into a partnership with someone else of the opposite sex and when ? hits the fan the women usually comes out on top. All the women in there were going crazy at me, I felt like I was getting jumped. They were saying things like "marriage is for love first" and "I wouldn't want his money blah blah". And all this ? basically. Then the professor brought up "courting". And asked all the dudes (like 5 of us) how would we court a woman. Well when she came to me I said there's no such thing as courting in 2010 but if I do take a chick on a date there is a 20 dollar limit. Shouldn't have said that. They went off talkin bout "Where we supposed to go with 20 dollars" and "You supposed to try to impress me how u gon impress me at Mcdonalds". One brother in there understood where I was coming from and he had my back. The other dudes was brownnosing them broads talkin bout "I cant wait to get married". All the chicks was like "Awwwwwww". Smh.

i know exactly what you saying my dude .. been there many a day

most important thing to learn from this is how to choose your battles wisely ..... thats the sure fire way to stay out of the ferocious grasp of today women. ? is like quick sand cuzz ... the more you fight it ... the deeper you sink

its hard to sit there and listen to the ? ... but believe you me actions speak much louder than words LOL

you'll bag more chicks out of that class than any of those simps tho guaranteed .... chick love a challenge ... unless one of those simps has a bmw in his baby momma name and has 3 1/2 kids cause the blood test aint come back yet ... then you'll lose everytime

way to represent tho fam!!!!
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    if i were in a classrom full of black women, i would keep my mouth shut and stare at the clock on the wall until class was over.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Should of asked would they be trying to impress you back seeing how you wanna be impressed with the finances
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I ? a white women last night
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i know exactly what you saying my dude .. been there many a day

most important thing to learn from this is how to choose your battles wisely ..... thats the sure fire way to stay out of the ferocious grasp of today women. ? is like quick sand cuzz ... the more you fight it ... the deeper you sink

its hard to sit there and listen to the ? ... but believe you me actions speak much louder than words LOL

you'll bag more chicks out of that class than any of those simps tho guaranteed .... chick love a challenge ... unless one of those simps has a bmw in his baby momma name and has 3 1/2 kids cause the blood test aint come back yet ... then you'll lose everytime

way to represent tho fam!!!!
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    The key to succesful relationships and marriages n ? like that is.. Dealing with someone who is equal to you.. Especially if u have concerns about being financially burned in the long wrong.. Secondly. You gotta deal with a woman who truly loves you for you.. Who could care less about all the other non sense.. She will love you no matter the circumstances.. N when you find that women.. Make sure u treat her appropriately.. The same ? you did to get her is the same ? u need to do to keep her.. Im in a different financial space.. So I dont mind spending a few dollars on a first date.. Remember its the little things that count.. You first have to find the right woman.. And then go above and beyond the call of duty for her n u will be a okay.. At the end of the day.. As men we are at an advantage because there are far more of them (Women) then there is us... Just pick your mate wisely fam... Im not married yet.. But my folks been together damn near 30 years.. If done correctly marriage will work...

Fa sho..............
  • TazManianRebel
    TazManianRebel Members Posts: 421
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Marriage is a business now cause women dont have to love someone anymore to be with them as long as the man is paid.she could have 20 ? on the side but she's going to use the man whos financially stabled to the end
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Sounds like young broads...making ? statements like that. BLaw?????
    LOL @ you thinking a ? 's age has anything to do with their stupidity.

And OP u lost for trying to have a rational discussion with a ? anyway. Tell a ? the truth and pretty much let her retorts slide because they rarely make sense anyway. Just continue to speak truth. Worrying about what a ? thinks is a waste of time. YOu may as well have tried to teach a chimp trigonometry.
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    If i get the girl to let me hit right away,... most times I never have to come out the pockets after that...They pay for the room and the food N ? while im plotting to holla at another chick in my mind
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    SOn these classes are the funnest...

I had the gall to say Black Men aint really feelin going to church once.

Yo...the class went wild.

My favorite college classes were public discussion classes.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    LOL @ you thinking a ? 's age has anything to do with their stupidity.

And OP u lost for trying to have a rational discussion with a ? anyway. Tell a ? the truth and pretty much let her retorts slide because they rarely make sense anyway. Just continue to speak truth. Worrying about what a ? thinks is a waste of time. YOu may as well have tried to teach a chimp trigonometry.

Word Word......
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Two medium pizzas from domino's - $12
    2 liter of Faygo - $1.59
    two Red Box movies - $2

*liquor should be on hand....if needed, cards, music, etc....and if your good she'll take the movies back for you.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    *raises hand*

is that your real hair ?