Africans lived in caves. And it's a dmn good thing they did.

Options
KTULU IS BACK
KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
edited October 2010 in The Social Lounge
449793a-f1.2.jpg

^This cave, titled PP13B, on the shore of South Africa, is one of the refuges that allowed the human race to survive when we were an endangered species. Shortly after ? Sapiens became a distinct species, a giant ? eruption in Indonesia took a fat ? on the planet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Toba

This ? , in conjunction with other awful natural circumstances of the era, threatened to wipe out the human race. It's possible that there were fewer than 10,000 people left at the worst point.

Lucky for us, caves and shellfish saved our ? .

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=interactive-seas-saved-humanity

2hicnjm.jpg

a47r08.jpg

2ijtaad.jpg

There's a lot more info at that link. Videos, interactive media, etc. Fascinating subject.

So, the next time you black racists chide Europeans for having used caves to survive, remember: You were cavemen too. And you wouldn't be alive today if you hadn't been.

Comments

• And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    449793a-f1.2.jpg

^This cave, titled PP13B, on the shore of South Africa, is one of the refuges that allowed the human race to survive when we were an endangered species. Shortly after ? Sapiens became a distinct species, a giant ? eruption in Indonesia took a fat ? on the planet.

This ? , in conjunction with other awful natural circumstances of the era, threatened to wipe out the human race. It's possible that there were fewer than 10,000 people left at the worst point.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=interactive-seas-saved-humanity

2hicnjm.jpg

a47r08.jpg

2ijtaad.jpg

There's a lot more info at that link. Videos, interactive media, etc. Fascinating subject.

So, the next time you black racists chide Europeans for having used caves to survive, remember: You were cavemen too. And you wouldn't be alive today if you hadn't been.

Same entry -This theory however, has been largely debated as there is no evidence for any other animal decline or extinction, even in environmentally sensitive species.

This would qualify as the throw some ? at a wall and hope it sticks methodology.

• KTULU IS BACK
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The Toba eruption, like I said, was not the only environmental problem facing humans at the time.

Moreover, a single sentence on a wiki page that is supposedly drawn from a scientific journal you don't have access to does not override the wealth of evidence that your ancestors moved on up to a cave on the east side.
  • KarolinaSouftoLACali
    KarolinaSouftoLACali Members Posts: 864
    edited October 2010
    Options
    nice paraphrasing....aint wanna hear all dat scientific ? ...good lookin
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Really hope AndStep and Ktulu go back n forth on this one, very interesting thread.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Really hope AndStep and Ktulu go back n forth on this one, very interesting thread.

well you see, the artifacts found in the caves were placed there by Yakub so the white man could trick Moozlims into thinking the Blackman lived in caves like an animal

but can you fool a Moozlim nowadays? SHO CANT BOSS
  • And Step
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The Toba eruption, like I said, was not the only environmental problem facing humans at the time.

Moreover, a single sentence on a wiki page that is supposedly drawn from a scientific journal you don't have access to does not override the wealth of evidence that your ancestors moved on up to a cave on the east side.

Well, actually, I do.

http://ice2.uab.cat/argo/Argo_actualitzacio/argo_butlleti/ccee/geologia/arxius/4Gathorne-Hardy.pdf

And here is the author's email address if you are interested.

fjgathorne-hardy@sheffield.ac.uk

Not that it means anything since there is no evidence and it is guess work anyway...........
  • And Step
    edited October 2010
    Options

Run along Jr, there is nothing to see.

There is nothing really to it anyway. It's theory. From Anthropologist, I might add.

Plus it's stupid. Black people didn't just live in Africa proper. We lived all over the planet.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i googled that pdf as well and noted that its assertion that theres "no evidence" of a die-out of other species is based on next to nothing

and also it has nothing to do with africans living in caves, which you racist blacks seem to think is a shameful thing
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i googled that pdf as well and noted that its assertion that theres "no evidence" of a die-out of other species is based on next to nothing

and also it has nothing to do with africans living in caves, which you racist blacks seem to think is a shameful thing

I think the shameful thinking comes in because of the fear of evolution being real.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I think the shameful thinking comes in because of the fear of evolution being real.

evolution is kinda scary, with or without racist implications

one day, humanity will be gone. replaced by its own bizarre descendants.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited October 2010
    Options
    evolution is kinda scary, with or without racist implications

one day, humanity will be gone. replaced by its own bizarre descendants.

It does tell you that like everything else you will eventually die off as a species and a new form will take control. Nobody want's to believe it's that simple, alot of whites hate hearing they came from an ape and blacks don't like hearing a white guy say "You came from an ape like descendant".

And yea, just like before us for as long as we are on Earth every 500,000 years or so living things will look completely different from their ancestors.
  • And Step
    edited October 2010
    Options
    It does tell you that like everything else you will eventually die off as a species and a new form will take control. Nobody want's to believe it's that simple, alot of whites hate hearing they came from an ape and blacks don't like hearing a white guy say "You came from an ape like descendant".

And yea, just like before us for as long as we are on Earth every 500,000 years or so living things will look completely different from their ancestors.

Nah, black people just want white people to shut the ? up and go away and act like a decent human being for a change and quit acting like arrogant ? .

White's don't mind being told they came from apes. That is why they say" I'll be a monkey's uncle"
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited October 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    Nah, black people just want white people to shut the ? up and go away and act like a decent human being for a change and quit acting like arrogant ? .

White's don't mind being told they came from apes. That is why they say" I'll be a monkey's uncle"

What is indecent about researching where we came from and presenting it to people?

And clearly you lost all mental capacity with that second part, because it is said in reference to something being unbelievable or false.
  • And Step
    edited October 2010
    Options
    What is indecent about researching where we came from and presenting it to people?

And clearly you lost all mental capacity with that second part, because it is said in reference to something being unbelievable or false.

Nothing. I didn't make that claim or inference.

And you need to lighten up(no tomo), it was a very humorous play on words.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Nothing. I didn't make that claim or inference.

And you need to lighten up(no tomo), it was a very humorous play on words.

Should you have better things than to worry about me? Like back up the claim you made on the front page that many people debate this claims authenticity?

Or is that what you do, drop one book from the wikipage and then quit paying attention because there is no argument against it?
  • And Step
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Should you have better things than to worry about me? Like back up the claim you made on the front page that many people debate this claims authenticity?

Or is that what you do, drop one book from the wikipage and then quit paying attention because there is no argument against it?

It wasn't a book. And it was more than what he dropped. So why you trippin?

No need to beat a dead horse. Do you have a GPS system?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited October 2010
    Options
    It wasn't a book. And it was more than what he dropped. So why you trippin?

No need to beat a dead horse. Do you have a GPS system?

yea.......
  • And Step
    edited October 2010
    Options
    yea.......

What kind...
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited October 2010
    Options
    What kind...

Navman S200
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    What kind...
    Navman S200

Hay, take this ? to the ? you weirdos.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited October 2010
    Options
    major pain wrote: »

What's weird about it?
  • And Step
    edited October 2010
    Options
    major pain wrote: »

That's the mason in you always wanting to do weird stuff in private.

I probably could make fun of the way you spelled "hey", Butt eye am knot inn two that.
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

Evolution is on ongoing proces, change happens on the moment I'm typing this. Our form will not change over night, our form is depended on the climate we live in, in what condition our planet is.....millions of years ago the moon was closer to the earth and our planet was rough, we had a different form/adapted to life on earth.

Humanity never died and will never die(insha'allah), we will just gradually change appearances.....just like we have been doing since the beginning of time......hell only centuries ago we were much smaller, I was in the Chambord in France(castle of ludovic the 14th) his masterbedroom was grand, his bed however was extremely small, people in general were small(like 150 cm lmao) only 5 centuries ago.

Evolution happens gradually, we as people never really notice how we evolved at the moment....only when we start comparing our appearances with centuries etc ago do we start to see the differences. There will be no new species, just a new and improved version of what we are today, just like we have improved in height/strenght etc anno 2010 compared to 1610.

Evolution isn't scary at all, we evolve everyday.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    449793a-f1.2.jpg

2hicnjm.jpg

a47r08.jpg

2ijtaad.jpg

This thread makes no sense. I've never heard anyone say Africans never lived in caves. The statement has always been that the Egyptians and Nubians were doing big things while Europeans were still living in caves. You'd have to be a full to think that Africans never sought out natural shelter in their history.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    im glad those black ? survived

african cave men keepin it trill out here