How much is a Super Gameboy worth?

Options
Bcotton5
Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in IllGaming
Found this game store that got all types of rare ? ,

got Dreamcasts brand new still sealed, they had the SNES 6 players multi-tap, the SNES version of SF Alpha 2

Comments

• JackAssInTheBox
    JackAssInTheBox Members Posts: 1,230 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Not much yet you gotta wait till ? gains value again give it idk like 10 more years then the appreciation value should rise.
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Found this game store that got all types of rare ? ,

got Dreamcasts brand new still sealed, they had the SNES 6 players multi-tap, the SNES version of SF Alpha 2

i have this as well. and i think i still have a super gameboy its in some boxes somewhere
  • Bcotton5
    edited October 2010
    Options
    that alpha2 is worth some money if you still got the box and manual dude had it for like 200 bucks on ebay, its like one of the last SNES games made
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    U break, U buy! super game boy! 5 Dolla!
  • Bcotton5
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Im copping that SNES multitap,

4 player mario kart & nba jam/hangtime=GOAT
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Still got the original GameBoy from when it first came out. Still works as well from the last time I checked. Unless someone was offering a stupid amount of cash for it I'd never sell it though I doubt it's even worth that much anyway
  • Bcotton5
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Still got the original GameBoy from when it first came out. Still works as well from the last time I checked. Unless someone was offering a stupid amount of cash for it I'd never sell it. I doubt it's even worth that much anyway

super gameboy is the cartridge with a slot that you put a gameboy game in and it lets you play it on your tv through the SNES
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    super gameboy is the cartridge with a slot that you put a gameboy game in and it lets you play it on your tv through the SNES

Yeah, I know, I'm just saying I've still got the original console. Just making internet conversation. I doubt you'll get much for the Super GameBoy either, check eBay to get an idea of what people will pay for them