32 bit and 64 bit Dualshock 3 drivers released

Options
Bcotton5
Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in IllGaming
Now you can connect your DualShock 3 with bluetooth and usb to your computer simply and easily.

For those who like to play on PC or gaming control pad, now only have to install this small program and end without doing anything more they can play with your PS3 so control via Bluetooth wireless or connected by usb as you want.

x86: www.xinputer.com/download/MotioninJoy_060001_x86_signed.zip x86: www.xinputer.com/download/MotioninJoy_060001_x86_signed.zip
x64: www.xinputer.com/download/MotioninJoy_060001_amd64_signed.zip x64: www.xinputer.com/download/MotioninJoy_060001_amd64_signed.zip

Unicamente fijense que sistema operativo tienen y descargan el correcto e instalan el programa y sigan los pasos, asi de facil es ahora. Only then fixed to the operating system and have downloaded and installed the correct program and follow the steps, that easy is now.

Aqui la pagina oficial disfruten: Enjoy the official website here:

www.motioninjoy.com/blog/have-got-microsoft-code-signing-certification www.motioninjoy.com / blog / have-got-microsoft-code-signing-certification

http://translate.google.com.ni/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=es&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=es&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nicagamerz.com%2Fv6%2Fnews%2F365%2Fconectar-el-dualshock-3-a-tu-pc%2F

Comments

• young fatal
    young fatal Members Posts: 540
    edited October 2010
    Options
    cool ? ............
  • Chillin&Postin
    Chillin&Postin Members Posts: 3,057
    edited October 2010
    Options
    yo BCotton,
    can you explain that again...
    i got lost in that description. what is this for???
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    yo BCotton,
    can you explain that again...
    i got lost in that description. what is this for???

its easier to use your ps3 controller on your pc now, you can even do it wireless if you got a bluetooth usb dongle

before you had to some other ? , it wasnt difficult but it was more work than it needed to be,

for this you just download x86 or x64 depending on your pc and you good to go
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i used the earlier version of ds3, when you had to configure the pad everytime you wanted to play. nice they finally fixed it and added bluetooth support.
  • Chillin&Postin
    Chillin&Postin Members Posts: 3,057
    edited October 2010
    Options
    its easier to use your ps3 controller on your pc now, you can even do it wireless if you got a bluetooth usb dongle

before you had to some other ? , it wasnt difficult but it was more work than it needed to be,

for this you just download x86 or x64 depending on your pc and you good to go

well damn...

sthis makes me interested in PC gaming...
    1,cuz you can find alot games thru torrents,1- i finally can use a controller im comfortable with.

since 96 i've been in luv with the PS controller design. i bared with the N64 for GoldenEye, Super Smash Bros. and WWF No Mercy
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    BIGRuss wrote: »
    i used the earlier version of ds3, when you had to configure the pad everytime you wanted to play. nice they finally fixed it and added bluetooth support.

This annoyed me so much I stopped playing emulators