Heat Fans already demanding a trade lol

Options
John_Blazini
John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
It's one game against the EC champs and this is what heat fans are talking about

"Seriously,.... if the HEat want to win a championship trade DWADE for CP3... i want someone to tell me how that will not help the HEAT. "

"I am a Heat fan. Can we trade Dwade please.... he causes so many turnovers and is injury prone. Bron is the new face of ths team. Trade Dwade and get a guy like D Howard or Chris Pual or Deron Williams. Cmon pat Riley"

damn ? need to chill and realize its going to be a long season. with that said good win for my C's.

Comments

• still-SBP
    still-SBP Members Posts: 898 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lmao @ cmon pat riley
  • mr.getwitcha
    mr.getwitcha Members Posts: 2,459 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Those aint true fans though. Those are just idiots that dont know anything about basketball. Its going to take time for them to get it together. Wade was out all of the preseason and he didnt get a chance to jell with the team. It will come soon enough though.

Getwitcha
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    If Chris Bosh would have came to play then the Heat would have won
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    If Chris Bosh would have came to play then the Heat would have won

No one came to play really.. when it was crunch time there was major shrinkage.. and those are not even Heat fans to say that ? ..
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Ha.. of course they would say this (even saw this BS on my facebook) and that's because half/most Heat fans are bandwagoners, so they don't know wtf they're talking about.. SMH
  • Datdude87
    Datdude87 Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    It's one game against the EC champs and this is what heat fans are talking about

"Seriously,.... if the HEat want to win a championship trade DWADE for CP3... i want someone to tell me how that will not help the HEAT. "

"I am a Heat fan. Can we trade Dwade please.... he causes so many turnovers and is injury prone. Bron is the new face of ths team. Trade Dwade and get a guy like D Howard or Chris Pual or Deron Williams. Cmon pat Riley"

damn ? need to chill and realize its going to be a long season. with that said good win for my C's.

thats just horrible. seriously...while they do need a point guard...trade some of the lesser guys but not wade. those r some def fairweather fans.
  • hr paperstacks
    hr paperstacks Members Posts: 13
    edited October 2010
    Options
    They need better PGs but the lack of a legit post presence is what's really killin em.

lol @ people suggesting trades like that thinking they playing 2K11
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol @ bandwagon fans
  • KingDLing
    KingDLing Confirm Email Posts: 70
    edited October 2010
    Options
    After one game fans asking for a trade??? LMAO @ this...It's one game...give that ? some time.
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    SMH wasnt expecting all that hahahahaha..its gonna be a long season in Miami
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You know those are Bron fans not Heat fans.. It is what it is
  • freshfromatl
    freshfromatl Members Posts: 559
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Any ? that thinks the Heat will be successful this year with a 6'9 center and running a isolation offense with Bron-Bron or D.Wade basically playing 1 on 5 ball on offense with the rest of the team standing around watching is really ignorant.

This year's Heat team should have looked like:

C - J. O'Neal
    PF - Bosh
    SF - Beasley (Or whoever else they could sign)
    SG - Joe Johnson
    PG - D.Wade

or

C - J. O'neal
    PF - Bosh
    SF - Joe Jonhson
    SG - D. Wade
    PG - Arroyo (Or whoever else they could sign)

Basically Lebron and D.Wade shouldn't have joined the same team when they cancel each other out on offense cause they both need to pound the ball to be effective. They should have been lobbying Bosh and Joe Johnson to join their OWN team in MIA or CLE. Joe Johnson is more of a natural spot up shooter than either of them.

That's all
  • freshfromatl
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I give the Heat maybe 50-55 wins finishing somewhere between the 2-5 slots in the East.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    They need better PGs but the lack of a legit post presence is what's really killin em.

lol @ people suggesting trades like that thinking they playing 2K11

Yeah, joel anthony got bullied last night...
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Got damn ? de owning wade now lol
  • onmygame
    onmygame Members Posts: 162
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i agree that they cancel each other out. but while d wade figures out wtf happened to HIS team bron will turn the heat into cleveland on the beach. same offense, dribble, dribble and then shoot. Bosh looked lost and scared. bout 60 wins just on bron alone. he did it in cleveland. they need a big man and some real shooters. i know it was 1st game.
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Disloyal ass fans
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Dats ? . ? up fans
  • freshfromatl
    edited October 2010
    Options
    onmygame wrote: »
    i agree that they cancel each other out. but while d wade figures out wtf happened to HIS team bron will turn the heat into cleveland on the beach. same offense, dribble, dribble and then shoot. Bosh looked lost and scared. bout 60 wins just on bron alone. he did it in cleveland. they need a big man and some real shooters. i know it was 1st game.

The problem with that is...the division they play in is probably the best division in basketball.

ORL
    ATL
    CHA
    WAS

Not only counting trips to BOS, CHI, Milwaukee, Indiana, New York, and New Jersey (Legit 7-ft big-man). Dog it's gonna be hard for them to get just 55 wins. Nobody in the East may see 60 wins this year.
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Its only the 1st game of a 82 game season trust me Bron and Wade will be just fine
  • freshfromatl
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Jdilla26 wrote: »
    Its only the 1st game of a 82 game season trust me Bron and Wade will be just fine

I feel you when you say they will be just fine cause IT IS just the first game. However, any ? that know's basketball knows that the way this team is put together is FLAWED. You know why the big three in Boston was so successful.

C - Kendrick Perkins - Limited on offense but 6'11 270lb frame makes him a great post defender.
    PF - KG - Premiere POST player on offense and defense
    SF - Paul Peirce - Slasher, driver, scorer
    SG - Ray Allen - Pure spot-up shooter
    PG - Rondo - Premiere facilatator on offense, great defender

NOW look at the Heat

C - Joel Anthony
    PF - Chris Bosh
    SF - L. James
    SG - D.Wade
    PG - Arroyo

NOW YOU TELL ME THE THAT YOU DON'T SEE THE PROBLEM WITH THE HEAT LINEUP WITH A STRAIGHT FACE
  • Moment.of.Silence
    Moment.of.Silence Members Posts: 1,144 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ? is gonna be the Cowboys of the NBA..
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I feel you when you say they will be just fine cause IT IS just the first game. However, any ? that know's basketball knows that the way this team is put together is FLAWED. You know why the big three in Boston was so successful.

C - Kendrick Perkins - Limited on offense but 6'11 270lb frame makes him a great post defender.
    PF - KG - Premiere POST player on offense and defense
    SF - Paul Peirce - Slasher, driver, scorer
    SG - Ray Allen - Pure spot-up shooter
    PG - Rondo - Premiere facilatator on offense, great defender

NOW look at the Heat

C - Joel Anthony
    PF - Chris Bosh
    SF - L. James
    SG - D.Wade
    PG - Arroyo

NOW YOU TELL ME THE THAT YOU DON'T SEE THE PROBLEM WITH THE HEAT LINEUP WITH A STRAIGHT FACE

duh. this is why a lot of people thought the heat wasn't going to win it this year.