7 DAY THEORY CDATISR Members Posts: 2,208
edited October 2010 in From the Cheap Seats

rose
lebron
deng
?
noah
taj

championship and people wouldnt have been mad at him either.

dumbazz

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ol chris broussard ass ?
  • Tommy Billfiger
    Tommy Billfiger Banned Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Co sign I been sayin this him and wade to similar,it was better when they went at each other

sdlcoy.jpg

This a Better look right here
  • freshfromatl
    freshfromatl Members Posts: 559
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I swear you ? basketball knowledge is limited as ? ! smh...

What's the difference between him playing with D.Wade and him playing with Rose?!? They all the same type of player my ? ! They all need control over the ball to be effective (non of them are pure shooters...although Wade may be the closest out of the bunch)!!

Like I've been saying...Lebron needed Bosh and Joe Johnson to come to Cleveland but don't nobody want to play there.
  • 5th Letter
    edited October 2010
    Options
    tommy you're right (knock on wood) lebron and wade playing against each other is better for the league. i would prefer if lebron had stayed in cleveland, it wasn't like they weren't close to winning a championship.
  • Tommy Billfiger
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I swear you ? basketball knowledge is limited as ? ! smh...

What's the difference between him playing with D.Wade and him playing with Rose?!? They all the same type of player my ? ! They all need control over the ball to be effective (non of them are pure shooters...although Wade may be the closest out of the bunch)!!

Like I've been saying...Lebron needed Bosh and Joe Johnson to come to Cleveland but don't nobody want to play there.

Rose is a younger,more durable,faster version of wade who can be a pure Pg or drop 30 any night.Lebron could of co existed wit rose just as easy

and lol @ jamacia takin shots
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The heat just lost one game though. I was never on the Miami bandwagon, but we still don't know how good or how bad their really going to be just yet.

Yeah, the bulls would have been a better team for him overall, but he wanted to be somewhere with a bigger celebrity scene.

LeBron played great last night, but looking at him doing it all by himself last night was almost like he never left Cleveland at all. SMH

I'd say 15 -20 games in we'll know if they're legit or just ? .
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol damn. lets wait till the all-star break
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    lol damn. lets wait till the all-star break

that's when pat riley returns to the bench
  • MR.CJ
    edited October 2010
    Options
    that's when pat riley returns to the bench

pat riley needs to coach this team though
  • MR.CJ
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I said from a basketball stand point and marketing stand point Chicago was the best go for him...He would have been the number 1 guy without a doubt, no comparison player to be honest (like wade is now), and given the Jordan legacy I think had he brought some rings back to Chicago he'd be proclaimed the GOAT easily...

u think lebron could have won 6 or more rings in chi-town?
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    u think lebron could have won 6 or more rings in chi-town?

yes......

rose, deng, noah and whoever esle they put around him...yeah i feel chi-town was the better place to go...but he wasn't gonna f with m.j.'s legency there....if he thought he was feeling the heat now..he would have to walk around and hear about surpassing jordan...he aint that stupid to deal wit that kind of hype.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    And live in Jordan's shadow?..... lolwut?

... He made the right decision in Miami. At least in Miami he has a legit chance of winning a ring during his 6 year contract.
  • MR.CJ
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I don't even think he can win 6 with the Heat to be honest...especially if these other players start forming super groups (aka knicks getting, paul and melo...imagine having to play that team just to get to the finals every year, lauce)

But I think if he went to Chicago he'd have a lot more respect, winning a title there would mean a lot more in my opinion...plus the Jordan comparison would be undeniable if he was winning...seemed like a win/win situation for him in Chicago...instead he went to the Heat where he HAS to win the titles, no if ands or buts...anything less than 5 titles will seem like a complete bust

I'd say 4 titles with the Bulls >>>>>>>> 7 titles with the Heat
    in regards to his "legacy"

i see what your saying
  • big_chris67
    big_chris67 Members Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »
    yes......

rose, deng, noah and whoever esle they put around him...yeah i feel chi-town was the better place to go...but he wasn't gonna f with m.j.'s legency there....if he thought he was feeling the heat now..he would have to walk around and hear about surpassing jordan...he aint that stupid to deal wit that kind of hype.

I don't think they would have won 6 rings. 2-3, yeah but 6 nah.
  • 7 DAY THEORY CDATISR
    edited October 2010
    Options
    And live in Jordan's shadow?..... lolwut?

... He made the right decision in Miami. At least in Miami he has a legit chance of winning a ring during his 6 year contract.

lmao

does kobe live in magics shadow??

does paul pierce live in larry birds shadow??

gtfoh

and to the guy who said bron and rose wouldnt work....

its not just bron and rose

its NOAH a real center. ROSE a pg who dosnt care about scoring and getting his like wade

deng.
    AND ? ???

taj off the bench

that bulls team would have broke the 72 mark. but

its too late now.

dumb azz lebron
  • 7 DAY THEORY CDATISR
    edited October 2010
    Options

whos stopping them from winning 6??

boston has 2 years at the most.

la has like 3 or 4

rose is 22
    deng 24
    noah lebron 26

smh they messed up
  • Tommy Billfiger
    edited October 2010
    Options
    If he came to chicago he wouldnt have to win 7 rings only robert horry and bill russell have won more than 6 rings in nba history

Championships aint that easy to get if he won 1 it would of justified his decision
  • MR.CJ
    edited October 2010
    Options
    every great player lives in Jordan's shadow...who's to say he wouldn't have actually casted one? If he won 6 in Chicago he'd go down as better than Jordan...fact.

yeah I just feel like the titles in Chi would mean a lot more...they would be "his" titles...he would be the star...instead, if they win, it will be seen as "duh they should have won he went out and got help"

good point. lebron would be #1, while him and wade(who has a ring) are vice versa
  • MR.CJ
    edited October 2010
    Options
    the bulls do have one thing, the heat doesn't have and thats big men.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lmao

does kobe live in magics shadow??

does paul pierce live in larry birds shadow??

gtfoh

Actually, yes they do. Pierce will never be considered the greatest Celtic of all-time because of people like Bird....and when you think Celtics, you think Bird and/or Russell, but certainly not Pierce.

It's a different situation with Kobe, because he has set all kinds of franchise records for the Lakers, so in a way he's surpassed all the Lakers before him. Also, he has 5 rings right along with Magic, soon to be 6.

..... Lebron on the other hand, is not better than Jordan, and he would not be able to set any records with the Bulls due to him arriving there so late, and unless he wins more than 6 rings (which he won't), Jordan will always be the face of the Bulls franchise.
  • Datdude87
    Datdude87 Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    idk...maybe ima b in the minority on this...but i think chicago would b better off wit melo than bron.
  • dmv_use2thewait
    dmv_use2thewait Members Posts: 1,239 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    if anything....he should have went to the Clippers (basketball wise). LeBron, Blake Griffin and Chris Kaman in the frontcourt and Baron Davis and Eric Gordon in the backcourt is top 2-3 team in the west. All their games compliment each other too. That frontcourt would be the best in basketball...Blake is most likely gonna be a 20 ppg 10 reb player. Kaman is an all star who averaged 18.5 ppg and 9 reb and is a good defender. Gordon and Davis avg. 15 ppg and 16 ppg repsectively with Gordon being your outside shooter and we all know what type of point guard B Diddy is. Adding LeBron to that equation would have made them contenders immediately. You got your shooters/slashers in Davis, LeBron, Gordon and your rebounders/defenders in Kaman, Griffin and LeBron. I think they would have made a great all around team. Not to mention being in LA and bringing that franchise success its never seen would have given LeBron arguable more recognition than doin what he did in Cleveland.
  • MR.CJ
    edited October 2010
    Options
    if anything....he should have went to the Clippers (basketball wise). LeBron, Blake Griffin and Chris Kaman in the frontcourt and Baron Davis and Eric Gordon in the backcourt is top 2-3 team in the west. All their games compliment each other too. That frontcourt would be the best in basketball...Blake is most likely gonna be a 20 ppg 10 reb player. Kaman is an all star who averaged 18.5 ppg and 9 reb and is a good defender. Gordon and Davis avg. 15 ppg and 16 ppg repsectively with Gordon being your outside shooter and we all know what type of point guard B Diddy is. Adding LeBron to that equation would have made them contenders immediately. You got your shooters/slashers in Davis, LeBron, Gordon and your rebounders/defenders in Kaman, Griffin and LeBron. I think they would have made a great all around team. Not to mention being in LA and bringing that franchise success its never seen would have given LeBron arguable more recognition than doin what he did in Cleveland.

lol @ lakers fan being clippers fans, if lebron would have went to the clippers.
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

yea...i didnt mean to get crazy with the "6" part of it..but i do feel they would win enough...pending melo,cp and amare gettin' together.....
  • 5th Letter
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lebron could have been to cleveland what mj is to chicago. even if he never won a ring he would have been ? in that city for life. however the team around him could have won a ring or two they were close, he could have developed a nice one/two combo with hickson who is growing into a nice player, and not to mention he had shooters around him and a better coach (byron scott)