ricanprince Members Posts: 1,869 ✭✭
edited October 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
Great win boys !!

Comments

• dj expanium
    dj expanium Confirm Email Posts: 3,581 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I see that they have the best opening game record since 1997 at 13-1 now. They have a lot of young/continual developing players on their squad. If they can get their defense back together, they'll definitely contend in the West.
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I see that they have the best opening game record since 1997 at 13-1 now. They have a lot of young/continual developing players on their squad. If they can their defense back together, they'll definitely contend in the West.

agreed, and Coach Pop is top 5 in the league
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I see that they have the best opening game record since 1997 at 13-1 now. They have a lot of young/continual developing players on their squad. If they can get their defense back together, they'll definitely contend in the West.

I've already accepted that the Defense is gonna be above average at best. Their front line just isnt big enough to stop people from attacking. They're going to have to be able to consistently outscore people, I believe they can.
  • allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You never, ever out the Spurs but health is the big issue. Can they all stay healthy for the entire season? I don't know.
  • dj expanium
    dj expanium Confirm Email Posts: 3,581 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    allied wrote: »
    You never, ever out the Spurs but health is the big issue. Can they all stay healthy for the entire season? I don't know.

Health should be their number one concern.

If the Spurs had Joakim Noah, that would pay big dividends.
  • FOREVER92
    FOREVER92 Members Posts: 455
    edited October 2010
    Options
    they might do what the celtics did last year and watch timys and manus minutes get a top 4 seed and they wil be good